• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russ signs 5 yr extension with OKC

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about being a winner. You can be a winner without winning a team sport. RW is VERY successful. Way more than Durant. RW is a winner.
Even if you take the Chip away, he's not way more successful than Durant.

Both have MVP's, Durant has more All NBA 1st Team and All Star selections, moss scoring titles.

Look, I get it.

I don't have the disdain for Cp3 that you guys have for Durant because...

A. I'm used to players fleeing.

B. We were never winning a chip, with or without him.

But, you are blinded by your venom.

Both are winners....imo

Plus, had Durant stayed, you might have lost the guy you seem to love more.

How losing Kevin Durant let the Thunder keep Russell Westbrook

Last edited:

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you take the Chip away, he's not way more successful than Durant.

Both have MVP's, Durant has more All NBA 1st Team and All Star selections.

Look, I get it.

I don't have the disdain for Cp3 that you guys have for Durant because...

A. I'm used to players fleeing.

B. We were never winning a chip, with or without him.

But, you are blinded by your venom.

Both are winners.

Westbrook's personal life is far more successful than Durant's. I'm not mad at Durant. He's irrelevant to me. Being a winner isn't just about basketball scores.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook's personal life is far more successful than Durant's. I'm not mad at Durant. He's irrelevant to me. Being a winner isn't just about basketball scores.
What the hell are you talking about?!?

You keep moving the goal post and your anti-Durant sentiments keep getting sillier.

One guy is married with a kid and the other has a broken engagement.

Who gives a fuck?

Last I checked, neither is a criminal or deadbeat dad.

We are talking about Durant, not O J Mayo or Simpson, right?

Personal life?

Lmfao

Reactions: LAD

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Westbrook. Wonder if this deal could keep George there long-term as well.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep moving the goal post and your anti-Durant sentiments keep getting sillier.

Who gives a fuck?

Personal life?

Lmfao
Now you see why I just moved on. :dhd:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a fuck?

Personal life?

Lmfao
Now you see why I just moved on. :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about being a winner. You can be a winner without winning a team sport. RW is VERY successful. Way more than Durant. RW is a winner.

Disagree big time. I am fine with calling Russ a winner also, but you can't say he is more successful than KD.

Time will tell on RW. I have made my opinion clear on his impact. We will find out who is right this year.

That said, RW has as much heart as anybody and is the ultimate competitor. That is why fans love him. It is also a big part of the reason KD left. RW does things his way. That can be a difficult dynamic when he isn't the best player on his team.

Say what you will about KD and his decision, but he is defitely a winner. He plays unselfish team basketball and he is one of the top 3 players in the NBA. He is an incredible player.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is RW way more successful than Durant?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is pretending? When did I say the Thunder will suck or be worse than last season? Most people only look at how teams stack up on paper - but we'll see when the games are played. They're going to have to defend against the better teams - and IMO they didn't get better in that category with signing those two.

If you don't recognize that with PG and Roberson guarding the wings and with Adams in the middle that the Thunder are already one of the best defensive teams in the league then you shouldn't be on here showing your lack of knowledge.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't recognize that with PG and Roberson guarding the wings and with Adams in the middle that the Thunder are already one of the best defensive teams in the league then you shouldn't be on here showing your lack of knowledge.

Facts

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree big time. I am fine with calling Russ a winner also, but you can't say he is more successful than KD.

Time will tell on RW. I have made my opinion clear on his impact. We will find out who is right this year.

That said, RW has as much heart as anybody and is the ultimate competitor. That is why fans love him. It is also a big part of the reason KD left. RW does things his way. That can be a difficult dynamic when he isn't the best player on his team.

Say what you will about KD and his decision, but he is defitely a winner. He plays unselfish team basketball and he is one of the top 3 players in the NBA. He is an incredible player.

I never said one thing about his decision. And you're looking at the small picture. Basketball is only a part of Westbrook's success.
Last thing. Let me make this clear. I don't care who agrees with me. If someone can't see my point then they just can't. I'm fine with that. Message boards aren't about everyone patting each other on the back. Tlance wish you the best. Good luck in the MB league.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a fuck?

Personal life?

Lmfao

One creates fact twitter accounts to take up for himself because he's so mentally weak. Lmao

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know that Westbrook is a fashion icon? He has shows in Paris, NY and around the world.

Oh yeah baby
2013-0811-Russell-Westbrook.jpg

2015-0601-Russell-Westbrook-fashion.jpg

russell-westbrook-playoff-outfits-05.jpg

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said one thing about his decision. And you're looking at the small picture. Basketball is only a part of Westbrook's success.
Last thing. Let me make this clear. I don't care who agrees with me. If someone can't see my point then they just can't. I'm fine with that. Message boards aren't about everyone patting each other on the back. Tlance wish you the best. Good luck in the MB league.

Of course not. Boards are also about calling out bullshit posts like yours.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if you are talking about off the court, then I think it should be on you to clarify that. Because in an NBA forum, when talking about success of a player, the assumption is that you are talking about basketball.

So perhaps we are not talking about the same thing, but I hope you can see where the miscommunication happened.