• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors of a Dez Bryant Videotape

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk went on the air with a Dallas radio station today and made some highly inflammatory allegations, claiming that a lot of people in the media know of a rumor that there is a videotape of Dez Bryant doing something very bad.

He likened it to the Ray Rice situation, without elaborating, then, amazingly, said he was not even sure the tape existed. Dez actually responded, and added to the mystery by making a statement about how there were incidents in his past that he knows are going to come out--but suggesting the Cowboys were behind leaking this information.

It all sounds very sleazy, but maybe Dallas is trying to get a discount on re-signing this guy by leaking rumors to the media?

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2015/02/72869.html/

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody told somebody who told somebody.....

Yeah, he's obviously guilty. LOL

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk went on the air with a Dallas radio station today and made some highly inflammatory allegations, claiming that a lot of people in the media know of a rumor that there is a videotape of Dez Bryant dng something very bad.

He likened it to the Ray Rice situation, without elaborating, then, amazingly, said he was not even sure the tape existed. Dez actually responded, and added to the mystery by making a statement about how there were incidents in his past that he knows are going to come out--but suggesting the Cowboys were behind leaking this information.

It all sounds very sleazy, but maybe Dallas is trying to get a discount on re-signing this guy by leaking rumors to the media?

Not much of a secret. The rumors of Bryant's homosexuality have been out there for some time.oi

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has a date with disaster.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio is a redskin ballwasher and absolutely HATES Dallas with a passion.

He's full of shit.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the cowgirls couldn't exist unless they have a diva headcase WR whose always involved in stupid crap. It's like every draft, Jerrah goes "what player is most likely going to bring lowest denominator media attention to this team??? Oh that guy? Draft the nutter!!!"

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Dallas hater, but I respect Dez for his passion and hard effort. I think the Cowboys are doing him dirty.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just video of an old spelling bee.

But it's worse than the Rice tape. I seent it.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Anytime Florio is involved, I take it about as seriously as a random person on a message board. There might be something to all of this, but he won't hesitate to report anything, no matter how off the mark it is.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was amazing about Florio is that he went on the air in a major American market, spoke of a rumor involving a star athlete, and then just as quickly said he didn't even know if the rumor was true. It was pretty irresponsible.

But...Dez's reaction suggested he was not surprised and expects some dirt to come out. So what that dirt is, I have no idea, but his response was not encouraging and didn't exactly make the story die down here in Texas.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy it. Not to say there aren't videos with Bryant out there, but to say that there is some deal breaking video is a ploy by folks to try and create leverage with Bryant during negotiations. If there was such a video, it would have been sold and spread like wildfire.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to cell phone cameras we all could have embarrassing video out there. Maybe even a traffic cam shot of you picking your nose. A walmart cam catch you flipping off the asshole who just took your parking space, etc. Somebody probably has a picture of a guy in a Patriots jersey shooting someone.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife works in PR and her number one mantra to her clients is, "Nothing you say or do is private."

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always found it curious that people get bent out of shape about nude pics being leaked when they not only took them, but they took them on a device designed to transfer data.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez gives me the impression as being someone who could easily be screwed by some unsavory characters.

He's the description of a man-child. Needs people who care about him to watch his back.

But when it comes to the field, he's the kind of player I'd want in the trenches with me. He plays hard and wants to win. Reminds me of Michael Irvin in that way.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the cowgirls couldn't exist unless they have a diva headcase WR whose always involved in stupid crap. It's like every draft, Jerrah goes "what player is most likely going to bring lowest denominator media attention to this team??? Oh that guy? Draft the nutter!!!"

Every Coach in the NFL is sending their WR's to diva headcase school in the off season with the hopes
they can play like Dez.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez gives me the impression as being someone who could easily be screwed by some unsavory characters.

He's the description of a man-child. Needs people who care about him to watch his back.

But when it comes to the field, he's the kind of player I'd want in the trenches with me. He plays hard and wants to win. Reminds me of Michael Irvin in that way.

Dez is an absolute beast on the field, hope the Boys find a way to keep his head on straight. Someone that can talk some sense to him needs to sit him down and explain how all this media BS, is not some conspiracy to keep him from getting paid. Keep doing and saying the right things and you'll get paid Dez, go off the deep end and you get tagged. Jerry needs to nut up and pay the kid and lets move onto some other needs.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think it's a possibility that the Dallas Cowboys have in their possession a video of Dez Bryant in some compromising position and are blackmailing him that if he does not give them a big discount with his contract, they will release the video to the public.

By asking this question you are saying that is a possibility. Go ahead and say that is a possibility.

I want your answer on record so everybody can see you lose all of your credibility in 1 statement if you haven't already.