• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rosen Trade Rumors

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so the rumors have been going on for over a month now and I can not for the life of me understand as to why this rumor is still going around .

How can anyone think that Keim who is the general manger of this team and handles the drafting and scouting departments and basically is the man that makes this roster can just cut bait of Rosen?

The QB he traded up for last year to draft. Granted he's responsible for sticking the kid with a coaching staff that had no clue to handle a professional team.

Explain to me something logical to back this trade up?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they (Arizona) are willing I see 2 teams likely to be interested.

NYG and NE.

I'm not sure the Giants are smart enough to do it though.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so the rumors have been going on for over a month now and I can not for the life of me understand as to why this rumor is still going around .

How can anyone think that Keim who is the general manger of this team and handles the drafting and scouting departments and basically is the man that makes this roster can just cut bait of Rosen?

The QB he traded up for last year to draft. Granted he's responsible for sticking the kid with a coaching staff that had no clue to handle a professional team.

You are right. On its face it doesn't make sense but GM's often make moves that don't make sense. Who knows what they will do.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they feel Murray is a much better QB and will give them a better chance to win more during a rookie pay scale contract — it’d make sense to draft Murray.

Now I’d only do this if they were able to get a quality draft pick in return for Rosen, like say, a late 1st from the Pats or maybe the 1st round pick the Giants got from Cleveland (if the Giants feel Rosen is better than what the draft has to offer).

Teams who can find a franchise QB on a rookie deal is the way to go in the NFL right now. Once the rookie deal is up — teams are shelling out 20-30 million a year for a QB.

So if it were a few years ago and a team was paying 60 million to draft a QB #1 — definitely would be dumb to draft a QB again. In today’s NFL — if you find the right QB, you can use the extra money to build around him for 4-5 years.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because the media keeps pressing the issue due to Kingsberry being the coach and liking Kyler Murray so much. Seems like a bunch of hot takes to me and I think if the Cardinals did this, they would be foolish. I mean really, what F.O. lets an unproven rookie HC make roster decisions. Just seems nuts to me but these guys are doing some crazy shit in the desert so I guess anything is possible. With all the other things the team needs to get back to contention, you would think some common sense would prevail.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they (Arizona) are willing I see 2 teams likely to be interested.

NYG and NE.

I'm not sure the Giants are smart enough to do it though.

That’s my thoughts too. Those two teams. If they can swing a deal with either of them — I think they may be able to get a late 1st, early 2nd.

Knowing the Pats — they will probably fleece Arizona and get them to take a late 2nd

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. On its face it doesn't make sense but GM's often make moves that don't make sense. Who knows what they will do.

No it doesn't make any sense at all.

This guy hires the wrong head coach
Drafts this kid, ( giving up picks to move up to get him)
then goes out and gets arrested for DUI.

What do you think Cards would do if they trade away their first round pick a year later?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because the media keeps pressing the issue due to Kingsberry being the coach and liking Kyler Murray so much. Seems like a bunch of hot takes to me and I think if the Cardinals did this, they would be foolish. I mean really, what F.O. lets an unproven rookie HC make roster decisions. Just seems nuts to me but these guys are doing some crazy shit in the desert so I guess anything is possible. With all the other things the team needs to get back to contention, you would think some common sense would prevail.

Did you see Kingsberry is going to give his Cardinals "phone breaks" in team meetings every half hour or so?? Because they just can't stay away from the fucking things?

This weeks sign the apocalypse may soon be upon us....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Kingsberry is going to give his Cardinals "phone breaks" in team meetings every half hour or so?? Because they just can't stay away from the fucking things?

Wow, that's really fucked up. You may be right about the apocalypse, Hank. :D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if he is dealt, but it depends on what offers they get or that they have received. I mean we saw rumors about OBJ for a year, the GM insisted he was a NYG, they even gave him a fucking extension and he was still traded LOL. Anything can happen, especially with some of these dysfunctional front offices. I never liked Rosen and don't think he is a franchise QB though so if the right offer comes, trade him if you think Murray or another guy is the right QB for the future.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they feel Murray is a much better QB and will give them a better chance to win more during a rookie pay scale contract — it’d make sense to draft Murray.

Now I’d only do this if they were able to get a quality draft pick in return for Rosen, like say, a late 1st from the Pats or maybe the 1st round pick the Giants got from Cleveland (if the Giants feel Rosen is better than what the draft has to offer).

I hear you but, they gave up a 3rd rounder and 5th rounder last year to move up those five spots.
So you move up draft this kid, then after one year watching this kid struggle behind a horrible oline, and coaching staff that couldn't coaching there way into pee wee football playoffs they've decide " he ain't what we thought he could be".

They basically gave two roster spots to test drive a QB.......
And no offense to Cards fans, those two picks could've help fill two spots on a crappy roster

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that Murray mobility makes him as a better fit in Kingsberry offense.

I have been a little critical of Rosen, ask Scobby, but he impressed me a bit this past Season.

I'd keep a close eye on Chargers in the Rosen sweepstakes because Rivers is nearing the end of his career

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers, Pats, Giants...looks like the Dolphins might be shooting for the #1 overall in 2020 lol

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Say what now....

You never EVER let the inmates run the asylum.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess them too, forgotg about them.

But have they got oodles of draft picks to trade like NYG and NE each with 12?
Doesn't matter.

Nobody is crying over a 2nd if it's a cheap potential franchise QB. This won't cost multiple 1sts, if even a single 1st.