• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killaz was the Yankees counterpart. If you think about it, you can pick a Sox poster and there will be a Yankee counterpart or someone close to it.

I always thought RedSuxNation might have been Indy Jim. Thought it was SoonerMagic for a while but he wasn't quite angry enough.

Was almost 100% certain it was sooner...RedSux was nearly as angry...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got the straight story on that.

I've heard that it was true, and that it was bullshit.

I can't remember. The "tell" was having the CBS "eye" attached to your avatar/i.d, and I don't remember if he ever had one. Probably not, as most of the admin types I dealt with did their business very straight and
business like, and that does not exactly describe Snoggins.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killaz was the Yankees counterpart. If you think about it, you can pick a Sox poster and there will be a Yankee counterpart or someone close to it.

I always thought RedSuxNation might have been Indy Jim. Thought it was SoonerMagic for a while but he wasn't quite angry enough.

RedSuxNation was pure troll. Sooner apparently had interests outside of Yankee baseball (like Sooner football) and wasn't that bad. (he was similar to GoYanks07 in that respect). I thought for a while the latter BANNED PIGEONS (not Capt O's Banned Pigeon) was RedSuxNation but was never sure.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hits in the early game yet, in the 3rd. For the Tigers that is. Duffy > Verlander?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickshot = Kate.

Good to know, finally.

Haha yeah.

I tried to be Johnny Dickshot here, but whatever the default screening system is here for ID names wouldn't allow me, and I was using the Kate Upton ID last at CBS, so that's what I went with to sign up here, not knowing that multiple ID's were frowned upon here.

Maybe it is vulgar? Or maybe it's just a tribute to my favorite baseball player!:lol:

Johnny Dickshot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down's favorite movie:

kiss_phantom.jpg

The only nice thing I'll say about KISS, is when he was about 12 years old...a little kid named Darrell Abbot saw kiss live, became a dedicated member of kiss nation...and got interested in guitar...

He went on to be one of the most innovative metal guitarists ever...

"if there was no Ace Frehley, there'd be no dimebag darrell"

That's it...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hits in the early game yet, in the 3rd. For the Tigers that is. Duffy > Verlander?

3BB and 55 pitches through 3 innings.

Verlander, 2 hits and 38 pitches in 3 innings.

Umm. No.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on the interwebz...a fair assumption it was bullshit...

Well...yeah.

But which side?

Given Snoogins' propensity for telling bullshit, I just assumed that he never was a mod over there.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got the straight story on that.

I've heard that it was true, and that it was bullshit.

Absolutely true. Back in the spring of '07 the system went nuts & released all the 'prisoners' (formerly banned IDs). Mods running wild zapping everybody. Snoogy zapped me because he said (along with a lot of other control freak language) I had an offensive avatar

Fuck him

& the mod name WAS Snoggins...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like bradley and i think he has the players attention.. they too need to solve the qb puzzle and quit putting it on MJD.. they also need to avoid moving to LA.. though i guess the kiss team will now factor in on that..

I go to Jacksonville every year and they have major problems there. You can go to Kroger and get as many free tickets as you want. They are virtually valueless.

The Blaine Gabbert pick set them back at least 3 yrs.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, after a few failed attempts....I finally forced myself to get through a few episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix...

Holllllleeeeeee fuck...might be better than Walking Dead...totally wrong about it...completely hooked now.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3BB and 55 pitches through 3 innings.

Verlander, 2 hits and 38 pitches in 3 innings.

Umm. No.

Could it be, that I have to tell someone else that I was being sarcastic? That would be different.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to Jacksonville every year and they have major problems there. You can go to Kroger and get as many free tickets as you want. They are virtually valueless.

The Blaine Gabbert pick set them back at least 3 yrs.

Pro sports + Florida = unmitigated disaster every time.

Give that team to OKC...LA already had 2 and couldn't keep either in town...fuck them...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely true. Back in the spring of '07 the system went nuts & released all the 'prisoners' (formerly banned IDs). Mods running wild zapping everybody. Snoogy zapped me because he said (along with a lot of other control freak language) I had an offensive avatar

Fuck him

& the mod name WAS Snoggins...

:laugh3:

That's hilarious.

He did say that he was no longer a mod because he didn't have time to do it anymore...

But he did have the time to still post on the board day and night...:rollseyes:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only nice thing I'll say about KISS, is when he was about 12 years old...a little kid named Darrell Abbot saw kiss live, became a dedicated member of kiss nation...and got interested in guitar...

He went on to be one of the most innovative metal guitarists ever...

"if there was no Ace Frehley, there'd be no dimebag darrell"

That's it...

I could see how people probably younger than 40 would feel this way, and, I WOULD NOT BLAME THAM AT ALL. However, to those of us a little older, they WERE a big deal, and, was about the only hard rock one could hear on otherwise tame A.M radio stations back when. It was a passing fad & phase for most of us though.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was almost 100% certain it was sooner...RedSux was nearly as angry...

After his SoonerMagic ID was banned, he was reincarnated as Moses Malone. He tried to disguise himself but there just was no way he could keep up the charade. There was just no way he could go on for long without having one of his typical outbursts or using one of his usual anti Red Sox phrases that would blow his cover.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see how people probably younger than 40 would feel this way, and, I WOULD NOT BLAME THAM AT ALL. However, to those of us a little older, they WERE a big deal, and, was about the only hard rock one could hear on otherwise tame A.M radio stations back when. It was a passing fad & phase for most of us though.

I just that their songs...

Suck so much ass....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

That's hilarious.

He did say that he was no longer a mod because he didn't have time to do it anymore...

But he did have the time to still post on the board day and night...:rollseyes:

Hell, I just got back from my yearly performance review. And, most of you know that I spend most of the day posting here. Well, I found out I was the only person rated outstanding.

Believe me, I know it says way more about my co-workers than it does me, but still. One can do both.