• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bring my laptop to work everyday, just so I can check my e-mail, manage my fantasy teams, and access Rotoworld, as they block so much of the possible fun stuff fo me at work as well. I miss out on all of the youtube posts, as it comes up as a big red X.

Tech-nazi's I tell ya'.

Nothing blocked. One of the bennies of working from home :nod:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I know about Ace Frehley is he did "Back in the NY Groove" as a solo effort in the 70's.

everytime I hear someone say he belongs in the conversation with the likes of Hendrix, page etc...I want to punch them in the fucking head...

:puke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing blocked. One of the bennies of working from home :nod:

You're living the dream.

I get to work from home pretty often, but I still have to make the trek to the office most every day.

It's bullshit, and mostly a total waste of my time.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, after a few failed attempts....I finally forced myself to get through a few episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix...

Holllllleeeeeee fuck...might be better than Walking Dead...totally wrong about it...completely hooked now.

I love Walking Dead, but the only show I hold in higher regard than Breaking Bad is The Wire.

And that gap has closed considerably over the last few seasons of BB.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC & Det with a DH today. Ill take a split. That way we wont lose any ground (unless the As kick our sorry asses)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC & Det with a DH today. Ill take a split. That way we wont lose any ground (unless the As kick our sorry asses)

I'd be rooting for a KC sweep if I were you.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're living the dream.

I get to work from home pretty often, but I still have to make the trek to the office most every day.

It's bullshit, and mostly a total waste of my time.

Been doing it since late 08. Great gig, great money...but not so great when your contract gets outsourced to someplace where they work for 5 bucks a day

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Lebanese owner swears they'll never move as long as he owns them. The demographic there obviously should have never had a pro sports team.

And yet he's agreed to play a home game a season London, and he just bought Fulham (London soccer team).

I'm of the opinion that he's going to move the Jags there permanently within the decade. Lord knows he's got Goodell's support on that.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been doing it since late 08. Great gig, great money...but not so great when your contract gets outsourced to someplace where they work for 5 bucks a day

Dude if I never had to wear anything but pajama or running pants, and soccer or basketball shorts, I wouldn't.

And if I never had to drive back and forth to my office, I wouldn't ever not wear what I just mentioned outside of obvious occasions.

That's one of the many luxury's working at home affords you.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, when I was six years old, I thought KISS was badass.

By the time I was eight/nine and watching that HORRIBLE flick, i realized, "Dam...this some gay-ass shit."

I must have you by 5-10 years then, as that was about the time I bailed on them as well. I found Led Zeppelin, and it was all over for Kiss for me after that.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect Charlie is tired. Spending the rest of the summer and fall in West Virginia with no stress will be good for him.

I'm baffled by the strategy of the Phillies. Standing pat at the deadline made no fucking sense whatsoever. They're pretending like they're relevant or something.

Ditto.

It's like someone needs to get up in a metting there and say "You're doing it wrong"!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everytime I hear someone say he belongs in the conversation with the likes of Hendrix, page etc...I want to punch them in the fucking head...

:puke:

Something we very much agree upon. I don't know if that should make you worry though or not.......:suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he's agreed to play a home game a season London, and he just bought Fulham (London soccer team).

I'm of the opinion that he's going to move the Jags there permanently within the decade. Lord knows he's got Goodell's support on that.

He came right out and said "The Jaguars are London's home team."

It'll happen, and it'll suck.

British_Silly_Nannies.jpg

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if I never had to wear anything but pajama or running pants, and soccer or basketball shorts, I wouldn't.

And if I never had to drive back and forth to my office, I wouldn't ever not wear what I just mentioned outside of obvious occasions.

That's one of the many luxury's working at home affords you.

Other pluses - getting to watch day games & drink beer :suds: