• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

i was fucking around on dicks sporting goods and did that.

i'm ordering a #5 custom jersey that will have "SLAYER" on the back :laugh3:

I can't find where to do the custom jerseys on there. :scratch:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

That's hilarious.

He did say that he was no longer a mod because he didn't have time to do it anymore...

But he did have the time to still post on the board day and night...:rollseyes:

Not having time = :bullshit:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I just got back from my yearly performance review. And, most of you know that I spend most of the day posting here. Well, I found out I was the only person rated outstanding.

Believe me, I know it says way more about my co-workers than it does me, but still. One can do both.

I do too...at least when I can, and I do quite well thanks.

Hell, I can't even post from my office computer anymore, haven't for 2 years now. They've blocked everything.

Do it strictly from my iphone when I'm at work.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well......

The Phillies have a press conference scheduled for 2:30 p.m. today and have refused to indicate what it’s about, but Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com knows: Charlie Manuel is out as manager.
Manuel recently won his 1,000th career game and it’s unclear if he’s being forced out or leaving on his own at age 69. He has a .551 winning percentage since taking over as the Phillies’ manager in 2005, finishing .500 or better in each season before this year and taking the team to back-to-back World Series in 2008 and 2009.
It’d be a shame if Manuel is taking the fall for the Phillies’ decline, because he’s a well-liked and extremely successful manager who certainly can’t be blamed for most of the front office decision-making that led to the deterioration of the roster.
UPDATE: Salisbury reports that third base coach Ryne Sandberg is expected to replace Manuel as manager for the remainder of this season and possibly on a full-time basis

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I just got back from my yearly performance review. And, most of you know that I spend most of the day posting here. Well, I found out I was the only person rated outstanding.

Believe me, I know it says way more about my co-workers than it does me, but still. One can do both.

Grats on the coup :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely true. Back in the spring of '07 the system went nuts & released all the 'prisoners' (formerly banned IDs). Mods running wild zapping everybody. Snoogy zapped me because he said (along with a lot of other control freak language) I had an offensive avatar

Fuck him

& the mod name WAS Snoggins...

Hypocritical son of a bitch.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only nice thing I'll say about KISS, is when he was about 12 years old...a little kid named Darrell Abbot saw kiss live, became a dedicated member of kiss nation...and got interested in guitar...

He went on to be one of the most innovative metal guitarists ever...

"if there was no Ace Frehley, there'd be no dimebag darrell"

That's it...

Good thing for him he didn't pattern his playing after Ace's...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having time = :bullshit:

Yeah. That's what he said. "Had to give it up. No time for it anymore"

He was the king of bullshit...which is why nobody believed his mod story in the first place.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro sports + Florida = unmitigated disaster every time.

Give that team to OKC...LA already had 2 and couldn't keep either in town...fuck them...

The new Lebanese owner swears they'll never move as long as he owns them. The demographic there obviously should have never had a pro sports team.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats on the coup :suds:

Thanks, but, it is sadly meaningless. I am just biding my time for 6 years, 3 months, and 20 days until I can retire.

The positive, as I have been doing my same job for 25 years now, I can pretty much do it asleep & blindfolded, so......, there is that.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see how people probably younger than 40 would feel this way, and, I WOULD NOT BLAME THAM AT ALL. However, to those of us a little older, they WERE a big deal, and, was about the only hard rock one could hear on otherwise tame A.M radio stations back when. It was a passing fad & phase for most of us though.

The only thing I know about Ace Frehley is he did "Back in the NY Groove" as a solo effort in the 70's.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too...at least when I can, and I do quite well thanks.

Hell, I can't even post from my office computer anymore, haven't for 2 years now. They've blocked everything.

Do it strictly from my iphone when I'm at work.

I bring my laptop to work everyday, just so I can check my e-mail, manage my fantasy teams, and access Rotoworld, as they block so much of the possible fun stuff fo me at work as well. I miss out on all of the youtube posts, as it comes up as a big red X.

Tech-nazi's I tell ya'.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see how people probably younger than 40 would feel this way, and, I WOULD NOT BLAME THAM AT ALL. However, to those of us a little older, they WERE a big deal, and, was about the only hard rock one could hear on otherwise tame A.M radio stations back when. It was a passing fad & phase for most of us though.

Nickleback is a big deal today.

Somethings never change...people fall ass over teakettle for crappy music...as long as it's snazzy and has tired cliche's for lyrics...people will suck it up...

Advertising jingles....that's what bands like Kiss and Nickelback are to me...3-4 minute long advertising jingles...gotten so bad that artists are actually getting paid for product placement in their songs.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well......

The Phillies have a press conference scheduled for 2:30 p.m. today and have refused to indicate what it’s about, but Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com knows: Charlie Manuel is out as manager.
Manuel recently won his 1,000th career game and it’s unclear if he’s being forced out or leaving on his own at age 69. He has a .551 winning percentage since taking over as the Phillies’ manager in 2005, finishing .500 or better in each season before this year and taking the team to back-to-back World Series in 2008 and 2009.
It’d be a shame if Manuel is taking the fall for the Phillies’ decline, because he’s a well-liked and extremely successful manager who certainly can’t be blamed for most of the front office decision-making that led to the deterioration of the roster.
UPDATE: Salisbury reports that third base coach Ryne Sandberg is expected to replace Manuel as manager for the remainder of this season and possibly on a full-time basis

I suspect Charlie is tired. Spending the rest of the summer and fall in West Virginia with no stress will be good for him.

I'm baffled by the strategy of the Phillies. Standing pat at the deadline made no fucking sense whatsoever. They're pretending like they're relevant or something.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 1976, we did not know much better I guess. It was better than the pop A.M bullshit that was otherwise out there.

I'll admit, when I was six years old, I thought KISS was badass.

By the time I was eight/nine and watching that HORRIBLE flick, i realized, "Dam...this some gay-ass shit."

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well......

That should make every Phillie fan on the planet at least temporarily happy.

Never talked to one that likes Charlie.