• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mostly stayed on the hockey and basketball boards after that. After the Bruins blew the 3-0 games lead, he went into the witness protection program and rarely strayed from the game chats, unless he did so under an alternate ID. Always wondered if RedsoxRing was him in disguise.

"Year two-thousand...and the B-B-B Beat goes on for the Spankees"

Yeah. That guy sucked.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCPB is no worse than killaz or RedSuxNation.

"SCPB is a total douche, but I can't wait to chime in on Killaz's Yankee fan roll call thread!"

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that RW Chan

Chan wasn't so bad. He approved my TeddysHead avatar after I changed it and tried to restore it. Admin 6 overruled him. He couldn't understand why. Said the one I had to settle for (courtesy of Rock) looked more offensive. I suspect the admins were responsible for the bannings. I think Chan was just a monitor.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"SCPB is a total douche, but I can't wait to chime in on Killaz's Yankee fan roll call thread!"

Oh those guys sucked too...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll have to dig up that email he sent me over the weekend

i still have it

Wish I could find mine. Lost everything when my HD took a dump a cpl yrs back

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chan wasn't so bad. He approved my TeddysHead avatar after I changed it and tried to restore it. Admin 6 overruled him. He couldn't understand why. Said the one I had to settle for (courtesy of Rock) looked more offensive. I suspect the admins were responsible for the bannings. I think Chan was just a monitor.

I never had any interaction with any of them.

I sent an email to one of them (not Chan, he was gone by then) after dipshit snoogins got my Johnny Dickshot ID banned. The response was something along the lines of it being "vulgar"...never mind the fact I had it for 4 fucking years.

That's when I made all of those Reds players ID's.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metal as fuck:

:rockon:

Down's favorite movie:

kiss_phantom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I remember back in the day at CBS all the admins were numbered. You could go into each of their profiles and see the warnings they had doled out. Really entertaining.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever he was, Chan could be bought

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sent an email to one of them (not Chan, he was gone by then) after dipshit snoogins got my Johnny Dickshot ID banned. The response was something along the lines of it being "vulgar"...never mind the fact I had it for 4 fucking years.

Anybody remember when Snoogs was a mod, back in '07? Think he turned into the sniveling whiny bitch he is now when they took away his power

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dickshot = Kate.

Good to know, finally.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Killaz was the Yankees counterpart. If you think about it, you can pick a Sox poster and there will be a Yankee counterpart or someone close to it.

I always thought RedSuxNation might have been Indy Jim. Thought it was SoonerMagic for a while but he wasn't quite angry enough.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody remember when Snoogs was a mod, back in '07? Think he turned into the sniveling whiny bitch he is now when they took away his power

I never got the straight story on that.

I've heard that it was true, and that it was bullshit.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3: I wasn't on CBS back then, but when he re-emerged on the daily, none of us ever believed him when he said that he used to work for CBS.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I remember back in the day at CBS all the admins were numbered. You could go into each of their profiles and see the warnings they had doled out. Really entertaining.

Funny, I never had any problems with the admins. In fact, if anything, they helped solve my problems.

For once, it is good to be me.