• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah if you had chud number.. id be really impressed.. one day when i win the lottery im going to retire and intern at a pro team.. if you guys ever went to the pats board on cbs.. bigken had the chance to talk with several execs on the pats at the facility.. amazing insight ..

The Pats fans on this thread don't care about that shit.

It's all Brady...except of course when they lose, then the Pats have other players, and it's their fault.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, he was awesome.

Would instantly send SCPB into a tizzy.

And again, someone made a lame, fake account, complete with the same poker cards avatar, in an attempt to
mock him.

I still refer to SCPB as "Possum Boy" after he claimed the Sox were "playing possum" during their Sept collapse a couple of years ago. Saw someone on the game chats not long after the CBS message boards shut down, who had the same schtick and smilies he used when posting. He was using a different ID but it was unmistakably him.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD even if they do.. they will bounce back quick.. the steelers are great at that.. they might have an off year but more often then not they are at the top..

Todd Haley's offense just isn't right for this team, and their drafts the last few years have been awful.

They only have a few years left with Ben, and they're blowing one of them at least this year.

I agree, it doesn't take much to get good in the NFL these days, but if you have shit at QB? You have no shot.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats fans on this thread don't care about that shit.

It's all Brady...except of course when they lose, then the Pats have other players, and it's their fault.

i would guess that most of the pats fans.. not all .. but most.. enjoy the game .. they might have a favorite team.. but its the game that they really follow.. or maybe its just me..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of Gus Bradley in Jacksonville. If he lives up to half the hype he'll be coaching for a long time. He looks like the real deal to me.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, someone made a lame, fake account, complete with the same poker cards avatar, in an attempt to
mock him.

I still refer to SCPB as "Possum Boy" after he claimed the Sox were "playing possum" during their Sept collapse a couple of years ago. Saw someone on the game chats not long after the CBS message boards shut down, who had the same schtick and smilies he used when posting. He was using a different ID but it was unmistakably him.

I remember that..."playing possum" :laugh3:

He stopped posting on the boards and went exclusively to the game chats after that.

That guy was a douche. Like a snoogins level douche. The shit he'd say would just make you cringe.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd Haley's offense just isn't right for this team, and their drafts the last few years have been awful.

They only have a few years left with Ben, and they're blowing one of them at least this year.

I agree, it doesn't take much to get good in the NFL these days, but if you have shit at QB? You have no shot.

its beyond time to get a replacemnt for Ben.. personal stuff aside.. he qb skills are slipping.. simial to brady.. they need to find a replacement.. and that person is not on the team .. mattle and tebow just wont cut it in my opinion.. neither will any of the steels qb's..

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just got back from zig's exotic plants and glory holes.

i tipped cottonpanties with a pearl neclace.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of Gus Bradley in Jacksonville. If he lives up to half the hype he'll be coaching for a long time. He looks like the real deal to me.

i like bradley and i think he has the players attention.. they too need to solve the qb puzzle and quit putting it on MJD.. they also need to avoid moving to LA.. though i guess the kiss team will now factor in on that..

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had my king troll with the shemale king avatar

people think he got under my skin, he never did. it was the purely retarded things he would say. he disappeared because i beat him down one day. never saw him after that.

You never saw him again because he was banned. I think he tried to come back and was banned shortly thereafter and then never bothered again.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for Brock.

A guy running around,........, with his pants off.

I wonder how many criminals are caught just due to their aversion to wearing pants that fit, and belts?

:lol:

this is definitely a pantsless fail

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its beyond time to get a replacemnt for Ben.. personal stuff aside.. he qb skills are slipping.. simial to brady.. they need to find a replacement.. and that person is not on the team .. mattle and tebow just wont cut it in my opinion.. neither will any of the steels qb's..

Ben's fine when he's on the field.

That's the problem though...last 2 years he's missed significant time during a key portion of the season.

He's only 30-31...Not time to replace him yet.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never saw him again because he was banned. I think he tried to come back and was banned shortly thereafter and then never bothered again.

Damn that RW Chan

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

this is definitely a pantsless fail

After having seen that GIF for the 63rd time, I find it curious that the two guys who tackle the dude are in plainclothes, while the orange-shirted security guy retreats under the Ford sign/tunnel and basically waits for the streaker to get off the field.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having seen that GIF for the 63rd time, I find it curious that the two guys who tackle the dude are in plainclothes, while the orange-shirted security guy retreats under the Ford sign/tunnel and basically waits for the streaker to get off the field.

I think he was blocking access to the tunnel

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that..."playing possum" :laugh3:

He stopped posting on the boards and went exclusively to the game chats after that.

That guy was a douche. Like a snoogins level douche. The shit he'd say would just make you cringe.

He mostly stayed on the hockey and basketball boards after that. After the Bruins blew the 3-0 games lead, he went into the witness protection program and rarely strayed from the game chats, unless he did so under an alternate ID. Always wondered if RedsoxRing was him in disguise.