• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if AG is
th

Or:
negan-twd-season-6-finale-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg

But I like you. :heh:

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it was the beginning of the end, but that has passed. Where will the assholes go? No disrespect to the bible, but I think this fits:

fiuaheifuaea_big.jpg

The biggest one of all is here; he came here when he was permabanned on Soundoff.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The universe is a big place... perhaps the biggest.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in my life, I'm rooting for Notre Dame over Navy | Rivals Message Boards <--- here you have NK posting on there ... the same NK who made a profile on here using the name VTSmitty and low and behold you have a mod over there 'liking' one of his post. That board is a total pos anymore and it starts with those pos mods on there.

Hey Mods, I'm mobile and cannot see images or emojis | Rivals Message Boards <--- and here's hawkit posting on there under the name 'celtic hawk'. Another total pos. Fvk that board and even more so fvk those rent a cop no testicle lying pos mods on there.
159.gif

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all of the Rivals posters? Like tree fiddy singed up and I hardly see any around anymore. Is really posting 3 times a day over there better than this place?

What looked like a great SH recruiting class has now been decimated by attrition. I think it's time to clean house and fire some mods. Gotta let them know that we won't stand for mediocrity around here. Need to hire a search firm and make SportsHoopla great again.

Don't worry, I'm still around, and I'm here for you. Always....

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in my life, I'm rooting for Notre Dame over Navy | Rivals Message Boards <--- here you have NK posting on there ... the same NK who made a profile on here using the name VTSmitty and low and behold you have a mod over there 'liking' one of his post. That board is a total pos anymore and it starts with those pos mods on there.

Hey Mods, I'm mobile and cannot see images or emojis | Rivals Message Boards <--- and here's hawkit posting on there under the name 'celtic hawk'. Another total pos. Fvk that board and even more so fvk those rent a cop no testicle lying pos mods on there.

You rang?

BubbleHead

Hoopla Cash
$ 81.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS, that was ridiculous.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU DUDE, here is your new sig pic. | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's some typical Rivals mall monitor rent-a-cop moderator action for ya. Someone forgot to tell AR that it's no big deal what sex LSUdude is portrayed as seeing how he lost his gonads along time ago.

Yet here you are, acting like a pimple faced high school kid lurking around his ex-girlfriends house, peering in the windows to get a glimpse of that bitch who dumped him, then going to his new girlfriend's house and talking about how much he hates that hoser.

Speaking of gonads, grow yourself a pair and get over it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet here you are, acting like a pimple faced high school kid lurking around his ex-girlfriends house, peering in the windows to get a glimpse of that bitch who dumped him, then going to his new girlfriend's house and talking about how much he hates that hoser.

Speaking of gonads, grow yourself a pair and get over it.
raw