• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky Jean-Francois' future

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after this season, I couldn't disagree. Our run defense hasn't been strong IMHO to our standards set forth last yr.

But its not like RJF would provide significant upgrade(if at all).

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think RJF is better at this point. Ice is just not there anymore.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clyde, who are your top DL prospects that would fit Fangio's scheme? Anyone worth packaging picks to move up for?

Thanks!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde, who are your top DL prospects that would fit Fangio's scheme? Anyone worth packaging picks to move up for?

Thanks!

At NT I really like Jesse Williams and John Jenkins, but not in the first round. I think Williams is a better fit for Fangio than Jenkins, but both guys are really intriguing. I mentioned Sheldon Richardson in the other thread, partly because I think he'd be a terrific 5-tech in our scheme, but again I really question his maturity so that might be a risky pick. Another guy that's flying under the radar that I like is Sharrif Floyd depending on where we're picking.

Guys like Lotuelei and Hankins are most likely out of our reach.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At NT I really like Jesse Williams and John Jenkins, but not in the first round. I think Williams is a better fit for Fangio than Jenkins, but both guys are really intriguing. I mentioned Sheldon Richardson in the other thread, partly because I think he'd be a terrific 5-tech in our scheme, but again I really question his maturity so that might be a risky pick. Another guy that's flying under the radar that I like is Sharrif Floyd depending on where we're picking.

Guys like Lotuelei and Hankins are most likely out of our reach.

What would you say the percentage rate is on rookie NT's that make a positive impact? My impression is that finding an NT seems to be the most difficult position to gauge in the draft.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't RJF going to be a RFA? I think it's more likely that we re-sign him and let Soap walk. I like RJF for depth more than anything.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't RJF going to be a RFA? I think it's more likely that we re-sign him and let Soap walk. I like RJF for depth more than anything.

I wouldn't mind keeping RJF over sip and letting Williams do as RJF did and work his way in a rotation.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we could have had Vince Wilfork but decided Rashaun Woods and Shawntae Spencer were better options?

SonuvaBITCH!!!!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind keeping RJF over sip and letting Williams do as RJF did and work his way in a rotation.

I'd like to think we could get someone else in there to compete with those guys for a starting spot. We don't have that many other holes on our team to fill and with all of our draft picks this year we should look at drafting at least a couple of Defensive Linemen.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Remember when we could have had Vince Wilfork but decided Rashaun Woods and Shawntae Spencer were better options?

SonuvaBITCH!!!!

I was mentioning that to my wife during the Thanksgiving Pats game. Ugh. That was a pick I was literally shouting for...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think kawann short might be decent but not sure about NT