• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Division Power Rankings:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not particularly. They played (and beat) Dallas, Philly, and Baltimore in the first half. In going 1-7 to finish the year, they lost to 3 playoff teams. They played the same amount of playoff teams the 2nd half as the 1st half of the season.

I had them beating those teams to begin with. But Pittburgh played them at home on short rest and Seattle has had their number outside one season. Their losing at Detroit was what triggered the downfall. They also played a resurgent Cleveland and a Saints team playing for the top seed. So yes, the second half was tougher. Philadelphia is not a hard place to win for some teams. Indy almost won there and that home schedule in 2017 was as easy as it gets. They have lost often at home.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them beating those teams to begin with. But Pittburgh played them at home on short rest and Seattle has had their number outside one season. Their losing at Detroit was what triggered the downfall. They also played a resurgent Cleveland and a Saints team playing for the top seed. So yes, the second half was tougher. Philadelphia is not a hard place to win for some teams. Indy almost won there and that home schedule in 2017 was as easy as it gets. They have lost often at home.
I'm sure you did.

They also played (and beat) Cincy before they lost Dalton, Green, Eifert, Cordy Glenn, Dre Kirkpatrick, Tyler Kroft, and Carl Lawson, when they were playing really well. They lost 5 games in a row in the 2nd half by 7 points or less, they were just banged up. That's what happens.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you did.

They also played (and beat) Cincy before they lost Dalton, Green, Eifert, Cordy Glenn, Dre Kirkpatrick, Tyler Kroft, and Carl Lawson, when they were playing really well. They lost 5 games in a row in the 2nd half by 7 points or less, they were just banged up. That's what happens.

You would have been better off talking about beating Dallas week 1. The Bengals?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have been better off talking about beating Dallas week 1. The Bengals?
I did talk about beating Dallas two posts ago, along with Philly and Baltimore.

Before all hell broke loose, Cincinnati was 4-1 with wins over Indy and Baltimore. Then they started losing everyone and went 2-9 for the rest of the year.