• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman where you at buddy?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brace yourself Seattle fans. This is the treatment you get as champs when you lose. You will appreciate these times when you're 5-11 and nobody gives a damn about you.

Absolutely. Everything becomes a big deal when you're the team to beat. Everything becomes a big deal.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I got what I expected, a couple sniveling pussies showing up to defend a sniveling pussy.

You disappeared for 6 months after the SB because you couldnt take your crow. I wouldnt call anyone a pussy if i were you, pussy.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You disappeared for 6 months after the SB because you couldnt take your crow. I wouldnt call anyone a pussy if i were you, pussy.
you always talk tough behind your moms computer ....You would never do it in person

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you always talk tough behind your moms computer ....You would never do it in person

Internettoughkid.jpg

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did this the whole 2 weeks prior to the SB and disappeared after.

its what he does.
naw...I stopped posting here because like the rest of the world I simply get sick of all the idiot seahawk fans and their idiot commentary.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw...I stopped posting here because like the rest of the world I simply get sick of all the idiot seahawk fans and their idiot commentary.

You quit posting because the Hawks demolished your Broncos and you couldnt take it after running your mouth so much.

Lie though, typical pussy.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And when you are here you provide something besides bullshit and trolling? :pound:

You really give other bronco fans a bad name, and not in a small way. Most of your clan up here are good people. They deserve better than to have you as their face to this board. They really do.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when you are here you provide something besides bullshit and trolling? :pound:

You really give other bronco fans a bad name, and not in a small way. Most of your clan up here are good people. They deserve better than to have you as their face to this board. They really do.
I told you before you little clown...dont respond to my posts. I have no respect what so ever for any idiot commentary that comes from you. You are an absolute disgrace, get over yourself.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we close the thread, people are getting stupid with the threats.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you before you little clown...dont respond to my posts. I have no respect what so ever for any idiot commentary that comes from you. You are an absolute disgrace, get over yourself.

:lol:

Look up the ignore feature sparky. If you are that easily ruffled you might need it for more than just a few of us up here. Seems I struck a little too close to home pointing out you provide NOTHING to this board. :nod:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out LB's, not the Legion of Boom, got beat twice by Gates. Gates has done that to everybody his entire career. Let's give him, and Rivers, some credit rather than bashing the defense.

I thought my post was very clear that I was not bashing the Hawks D, but rather giving props to a very good pocket qb and a decent D against a read qb and an aggressive D.....
Sherman was my only criticism.....He does not cover the slot very well and is only effective on one side of the field, yet he boasts how he's the best there is, and Rivers exposed that.....
You can be sure that other teams are coming for him now....
I know a little about aggressive D's and their weaknesses, Peyton Manning, used to use it masterfully against us and was very successful......Brady did pretty well also....
I know that D, beat PM and Co like a dirty rug in the SB, but you can bet, he'll have an answer next time.....
But no, I did not banish the Hawks from contention for 1 loss this early in the season.....