• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman where you at buddy?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bloodsport-ChongLeeYouAreNext.gif

Wow, a Bloodsport clip. Nicely done Sir.....nicely done:clap2:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a classy player and that's basically how I would expect him to react after a loss.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All corners get beat, and this was hardly an epic beat down. However for him not to talk to the media is pretty juvenile. U mad bro?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought my post was very clear that I was not bashing the Hawks D, but rather giving props to a very good pocket qb and a decent D against a read qb and an aggressive D.....
Sherman was my only criticism.....He does not cover the slot very well and is only effective on one side of the field, yet he boasts how he's the best there is, and Rivers exposed that.....
You can be sure that other teams are coming for him now....
I know a little about aggressive D's and their weaknesses, Peyton Manning, used to use it masterfully against us and was very successful......Brady did pretty well also....
I know that D, beat PM and Co like a dirty rug in the SB, but you can bet, he'll have an answer next time.....
But no, I did not banish the Hawks from contention for 1 loss this early in the season.....

Go ahead and explain how 55 yds receiving on the right side of the field is getting exposed.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

But an interesting stat, Carroll road record in the NFL with the Hawks 14-20...
If there is work to be done its that road record, just to be safe if they don't get home field for the playoffs

What team isn't better at home then on the road. What team wouldn't rather have home field at advantage. If you want to throw dirt on the Hawks come up with something a little better then that

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brace yourself Seattle fans. This is the treatment you get as champs when you lose. You will appreciate these times when you're 5-11 and nobody gives a damn about you.

I was saying that about mid season last year. Embrace the hate! When we were 6-10 and Ken Behring was trying to move the team to Southern Cali, no-one hated us at all.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely was not exposed but as others have said he is a sore losing coward. He can talk it all day but can't take it.

Great player though no doubt about it.
Sums it up nicely. He's one of the best but he's a loudmouth pussy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman needs to understand that there's nothing wrong with trash talk as long as you do 2 things:

1.) Back it up on the field - which is something he does most of the time.

2.) Man up and own it when you don't back it up on the field - He obviously needs to work on this one.

Outside of that, as Wiz stated, give credit to Rivers and the Chargers offense for playing a great game and finding the open receivers as well as not being afraid to throw to his side of the field.

Have to say, I went to a friends house to watch the game. They are Chargers fans and had a couple of other Chargers fans there as well.

I was the lone Seahawks fan.:L

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and explain how 55 yds receiving on the right side of the field is getting exposed.

Well basically because he got beat almost everytime Rivers went to his side....
And a great shutdown corner can cover in man, zone, slot and either side of the field, like Revis.....
I didn't see the whole game but saw the breakdown on NFL and they pointed out how Shermouth was a one trick pony and not versatile enough to be considered a true shut down corner because of those inabilities....
He's very effective at his game but when the game is expanded, he has deficiencies......
They said he is lanky and not very fast, that's the pros opinion of him....
We'll see how it all shakes out as the season goes on for the now Hunted......
It's a whole nother monster, dude......Just being real ..

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying that about mid season last year. Embrace the hate! When we were 6-10 and Ken Behring was trying to move the team to Southern Cali, no-one hated us at all.

Would have been much more convenient for me.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well basically because he got beat almost everytime Rivers went to his side....

He got beat? LOL.

And a great shutdown corner can cover in man, zone, slot and either side of the field, like Revis.....
I didn't see the whole game but saw the breakdown on NFL and they pointed out how Shermouth was a one trick pony and not versatile enough to be considered a true shut down corner because of those inabilities....
He's very effective at his game but when the game is expanded, he has deficiencies......
They said he is lanky and not very fast, that's the pros opinion of him....
We'll see how it all shakes out as the season goes on for the now Hunted......
It's a whole nother monster, dude......Just being real ..

I have no interested in getting into the Revis vs Sherman debate again but all of this utterly simplistic.

The fact that people view Sherman's performance yesterday as bad, pretty much speaks to the expectations for him.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the energy being wasted on trashing sherman lol.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team isn't better at home then on the road. What team wouldn't rather have home field at advantage. If you want to throw dirt on the Hawks come up with something a little better then that

It's weird, but the Niners seem to be no better at home than they are on the road. We lost the 2012 NFCCG to the Giants at home. We won a bunch of road playoff games the last two seasons. The regular season home-away records isn't dramatically different either.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By my count, the Niners have 6 home losses and 7 road losses during the Harbaugh era, counting the playoffs. They're playoff home record is 2-1 under Harbaugh, while their playoff road record is 3-1. And of course, they are 0-1 at a neutral site, the Super Bowl.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus people are really blowing this out of proportion. 55 yards with 100% completion percentage against Sherman is not great, but how many times has that happened over the past two years? Big deal.

Patrick Peterson got beat by Reuben Randle for a TD yesterday but that doesn't mean he sucks. Revis got torched by Mike Wallace last week and that doesn't mean he got "exposed".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus people are really blowing this out of proportion. 55 yards with 100% completion percentage against Sherman is not great, but how many times has that happened over the past two years? Big deal.

Patrick Peterson got beat by Reuben Randle for a TD yesterday but that doesn't mean he sucks. Revis got torched by Mike Wallace last week and that doesn't mean he got "exposed".

Maybe Seattle can get lucky and swap him with Dallas for Michael Sam

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It obviously has more to do with his big mouth than what happened on the field. His refusing to talk to the Media after losing comes across as a sore loser so he is going to be scrutinized.