• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman where you at buddy?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seem a bit arrogant to me even in this interview

Richard Sherman laughs off 'little' Chargers' remarks - NFL.com

Richard Sherman laughs off 'little' Chargers' remarks

"I played pretty well," Sherman said. "But it's really funny that two little Chargers say I was exposed. One had 50 yards (Allen had five receptions for 55 yards), and one had 60 (Eddie Royal had seven receptions for 69 yards). It makes you laugh."
I don't think anyone is questioning his arrogance. It's obvious he is very arrogant. Without reviewing the OP, i think the entire point of this thread was the fact that Sherman avoided the media after the game. If he didn't avoid the media witch attracted all kinds of negative attention, I don't think people wold be debating if he was exposed or not. I gotta think if he addressed the media and was humble about the loss, giving the Chargers the credit they deserved, the exposed comments wouldn't have been made.

Sherman played a good game, but he displayed poor sportsmanship which magnified the entire situation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the first time he displayed poor sportsmanship.

I remember last year after SF beat them, he did a lot of crying about the refs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the first time he displayed poor sportsmanship.

I remember last year after SF beat them, he did a lot of crying about the refs.

It will only be tolerated if the Seahawks continue to win.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Charger WRs say he was exposed, which is obviously BS and Sherman makes fun them for these remarks, This makes Sherman a bad sport? Mind you, he certainly can be, but this isn't one of those times.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are saying he's a bad sport because he avoided the media.

I don't buy his comments that the media surrounded Earl. It's just not believable that none of the media would want to speak to him

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Charger WRs say he was exposed, which is obviously BS and Sherman makes fun them for these remarks, This makes Sherman a bad sport? Mind you, he certainly can be, but this isn't one of those times.

I think avoiding the media was an example of bad sportsmanship.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think avoiding the media was an example of bad sportsmanship.

He didn't avoid them. The media were more interested in getting interviews with others. So he took his shower, got dressed and left. Nobody asked him for a interview. That's not avoiding the media.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't avoid them. The media were more interested in getting interviews with others. So he took his shower, got dressed and left. Nobody asked him for a interview. That's not avoiding the media.

I believe that as much as I would if Lebron said the media were more interested in interviewing Kevin Love instead of him.

If one or 2 media guys admitted this I would believe it but it is hard to believe that not a single member of the media would want to talk with Sherman.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that as much as I would if Lebron said the media were more interested in interviewing Kevin Love instead of him.

If one or 2 media guys admitted this I would believe it but it is hard to believe that not a single member of the media would want to talk with Sherman.

Have you heard anyone in the media dispute this, and say they did try to get a interview? Nope. The story of the day was Rivers and Gates vs the LBs and safety's . The corners for the Seahawks really didn't play in to that game much at all. So the interviews were directed at those that actually played a part in what mattered.

Playing in that heat was exhausting, then losing the game was a downer, so I'm sure Sherman didn't mind being able to call it a day. He didn't have any reason to avoid the media over his play. It was just a tough day for his team.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman sucks! Go Niners!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why it was even a topic of discussion yesterday though.....Not that big of a deal that they should be asking him questions about it 3 days later

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you heard anyone in the media dispute this, and say they did try to get a interview? Nope.

Actually, yeah, someone has. A female sports writer for the SD paper (too lazy to get the name, I'm sure a quick Google search will find it) called bullshit on this yesterday via Twitter, claiming that she approached Sherman in the locker room, and he told her that he "wasn't talking".

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, yeah, someone has. A female sports writer for the SD paper (too lazy to get the name, I'm sure a quick Google search will find it) called bullshit on this yesterday via Twitter, claiming that she approached Sherman in the locker room, and he told her that he "wasn't talking".

Even if it's true, it is much ado over nothing. I'm surprised a Seahawk fan would point this out. Not a fan of Sherman?
The whole premise that Sherman avoided the media because he got exposed is bogus.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it's true, it is much ado over nothing. I'm surprised a Seahawk fan would point this out.

LOL...wut? Why would you be surprised a Hawk fan would point out that the claim that no one said they attempted to interview Sherman is false?

Not a fan of Sherman?

Naw. I just wore his jersey to the SB to revel in the sheer irony of it.

The whole premise that Sherman avoided the media because he got exposed is bogus.

Well, it is absolutely bogus that he got exposed. However it does sure sound like he ducked the media, too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...wut? Why would you be surprised a Hawk fan would point out that the claim that no one said they attempted to interview Sherman is false?

Naw. I just wore his jersey to the SB to revel in the sheer irony of it.

Well, it is absolutely bogus that he got exposed. However it does sure sound like he ducked the media, too.

I'm betting he wasn't asked of interviews by anyone important and just wanted to call it a day. Google your claim and all I came up with was in general claims, nobody saying he turned them down personally. Doesn't matter to me if he did actually.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting he wasn't asked of interviews by anyone important and just wanted to call it a day. Google your claim and all I came up with was in general claims, nobody saying he turned them down personally. Doesn't matter to me if he did actually.

Funny, I Googled "not talkin", Sherman, and Chargers and Gregg Bell's account of the event came right up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I Googled "not talkin", Sherman, and Chargers and Gregg Bell's account of the event came right up.

Oh I see..your talking about the local guys here in the NW. Well if you listened to Sherman interview he addressed that. Everyone knows about Sherman's beef with small time media assholes, trying to make a name for themselves at his expense. Which is why he's not talking to the locals, ever since they gave out the address of his new home, along with pictures of said home. Has nothing to do with the game or how it went.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see..your talking about the local guys here in the NW. Well if you listened to Sherman interview he addressed that. Everyone knows about Sherman's beef with small time media assholes, trying to make a name for themselves at his expense. Which is why he's not talking to the locals, ever since they gave out the address of his new home, along with pictures of said home. Has nothing to do with the game or how it went.

If Stephanie Loh (googled the name) of the San Diego UT didn't tweet that she specifically asked him for an interview, by name, you might have a point.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon Harold. You are a logical person. You don't really believe the media wasn't interested in interviewing one of the most polarizing individuals in the NFL after a loss, do you?

There is no doubt Sherman is the best corner in the NFL. A lot of Seahawks fans feel obligated to defend him because he plays for their team. He does display bad sportsmanship from time to time including after the charger game. I think most people would agree with that logic.