• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman where you at buddy?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't ask who the better player was. Pretty sure even most Seahawk fans would say Sanders. He asked who had the bigger EGO and that too has to be prime time all day, every day. But he of course backed it up.

Love all the haters calling Sherm out in here though. He has given props to players that beat him many many times. We have all seen him shake the hands of receivers that got one on him if they burn him for a TD. Sure, he is cocky and confident and talks a lot of shit, but he has always manned up when he has been beaten.

I have no idea why he left yesterday, but that everyone just assumes he was being a poor sport amuses me to no end.

Haters gonna hate so by all means carry on.

There is a reason Sherman didn't talk and it has nothing to do with being "exposed" for 55 yds.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason Sherman didn't talk and it has nothing to do with being "exposed" for 55 yds.

Doesn't matter either way. Sherman is like that ad everyone has on their local TV stations for some crappy appliance or mattress center where the commercial is so fucking annoying you can't stand it, but talk about it and know it well so they win in brand recognition.

All they care about is they are being talked about and this thread is proof it doesn't matter what he does, people here will always have him on the front of their minds. Always.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, whoever was covering the tight end (usually the strong safety sometimes a LB) got seriously exposed.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, whoever was covering the tight end (usually the strong safety sometimes a LB) got seriously exposed.

That was a real team effort as Smith, Wright, and Chancellor all got burned by Gates. It's pretty amusing that the focus has been on Sherman for giving up a handful of come backers and slants while ignoring that Gates absolutely dominated the game today.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a real team effort as Smith, Wright, and Chancellor all got burned by Gates. It's pretty amusing that the focus has been on Sherman for giving up a handful of come backers and slants while ignoring that Gates absolutely dominated the game today.

But understandable.

When Sherman has a great game we all hear about it because he makes it a point to seek out the media, shove his face in the camera and talk smack.

I don't know that he was 'exposed' yesterday so much as he didn't have a great game when he didn't go to the media, they tried to come to him and he ran.

The media cuts both ways.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what happens next week.

What happens next week has nothing to do with the fact that Sherman wouldn't talk to the media yesterday.

But I'll go ahead and give you a prediction about next week: if Seattle wins and Sherman plays well, he'll gloat. If they lose and he plays poorly, he'll sulk.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what reason was that? He was sulking because they lost?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But understandable.

When Sherman has a great game we all hear about it because he makes it a point to seek out the media, shove his face in the camera and talk smack.

I don't know that he was 'exposed' yesterday so much as he didn't have a great game when he didn't go to the media, they tried to come to him and he ran.

The media cuts both ways.

I have no idea what you mean by he ran.

The media go after him EVERY game. In this particular game, he was either too exhausted to talk or too pissed off to talk.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you mean by he ran.

The media go after him EVERY game. In this particular game, he was either too exhausted to talk or too pissed off to talk.

I have a hard time imagining Sherman ever being too tired to talk.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks more like the Legion of Boom was turned into the Legion of Fumes.....
Old man Rivers showed what a good pocket passer can do against an aggressive D and exposed what a read option one can't....
I am not saying that Seattle is not a very good team, just not the juggernaut the media has stamped them as....
"There never was a horse that couldn't be rode, and never was man that couldn't be throwed"
Sherman is gonna be judged by the same measure he judges others, calling Crabtree mediocre to the media purposely to insult him, You mad bro to Brady, and such as that.....
So when he comes up short, guess what, they get to insult him now.....You either take it like a man or punk out, looks like he chose the later......
I like the Seahawks, can't stand Sherman and have maintained that he's not near as good as Revis IMO....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'll go ahead and give you a prediction about next week: if Seattle wins and Sherman plays well, he'll gloat. If they lose and he plays poorly, he'll sulk.

It is amazing how one one moment can define a player.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old man Rivers showed what a good pocket passer can do against an aggressive D and exposed what a read option one can't....
I am not saying that Seattle is not a very good team, just not the juggernaut the media has stamped them as....
"There never was a horse that couldn't be rode, and never was man that couldn't be throwed"
Sherman is gonna be judged by the same measure he judges others, calling Crabtree mediocre to the media purposely to insult him, You mad bro to Brady, and such as that.....
So when he comes up short, guess what, they get to insult him now.....You either take it like a man or punk out, looks like he chose the later......
I like the Seahawks, can't stand Sherman and have maintained that he's not near as good as Revis IMO....

We won last year despite several bad games (not just the 3 we lost, but 2 or 3 that we won). Not worried about the team at all.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FTR, Sherman didn't do the You mad, Bro! A fan posted that on his twitter.

Sherman does most of trash talking on Twitter, aside from the Crabtree incident.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I the only one who thought he jacked up his shoulder? Looked like he was on his way out of the game right before they ran out to ET.
I didnt see that but I did see that he jacked up his vagina...Sherman proved without a doubt that he is indeed the sniveling little pussy that most people thought he was.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Out LB's, not the Legion of Boom, got beat twice by Gates. Gates has done that to everybody his entire career. Let's give him, and Rivers, some credit rather than bashing the defense.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see that but I did see that he jacked up his vagina...Sherman proved without a doubt that he is indeed the sniveling little pussy that most people thought he was.

broncos-peyton-manning.jpg

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got all that from him not doing a post-game interview one time, eh?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Sherman speak to the media last week?