• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman where you at buddy?

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Richard Sherman loves the media. After a win of course

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 catches/5 yards isn't special in terms of a fantasy perspective but it is good depending how many time he was targeted. If he was only targeted 6 or 7 times and caught 5 passes that is a good game but if he was targeted 11 or 12 times I'm not impressed. San Diego plan was to dink and dunk Seattle.....it's not like they were going for explosive plays on Seattle.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen repeatedly created separation off the line of scrimmage on Sherman. These are facts.

He got the better of Sherman yesterday so he's going to talk smack. How many pass defended did sherm have yesterday? He wasn't exposed but san diego won that battle

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares what the Sherm haters have to say,he will laugh last.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you could say that they didn't give credit to a reception that Sherman really had when he shifted to that player right? But Sherman is too good to POSSIBLY have that happen to him right?

So you post that to this part of my quote?

He didn't have his best game though. He bit on several moves we don't normally see him bite on. But he wasn't alone. Really sub par performance for that entire defense.

Read much?
:lol:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Sherman had this coming because he's got a loudmouth.

All I saw was him allowing some completions. No touchdowns or big plays.

Are we really going to get on him because some people who were covered by him caught passes.

If you were a quiet, humble man that went about his business and kept it even keeled - No, we wouldn't be reacting this way.

But when you're Sherman and you've been as loud as he's been, and calling other players out has he's been...yeah, he's got some of this coming due to him.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a quiet, humble man that went about his business and kept it even keeled - No, we wouldn't be reacting this way.

But when you're Sherman and you've been as loud as he's been, and calling other players out has he's been...yeah, he's got some of this coming due to him.

but getting what coming due to him? He wasn't the reason we lost yesterday and the guy talking shit about him had 5 damn catches and was pretty much a non factor in the game.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but getting what coming due to him? He wasn't the reason we lost yesterday and the guy talking shit about him had 5 damn catches and was pretty much a non factor in the game.

Like the others have said, if you can dish it out you'd better be man enough to take it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's got a bigger ego Deion or Sherman?. Dont get me wrong, both back it up with their plays, just wondering if we did a poll, who would win

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what exactly was the press going to "dig in" on him for? He didn't give up any TD's to Gates.

We don't know, bc he ducked out like a child.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a talented talented corner. But man the fuck up bro. Take the good with the bad, and learn to be humble once in a while. U didn't have your best game, fine. Go talk to the media about it. Your life won't end. He's actually getting treated worse now without speaking(and running off to twitter) than he would have had he just man'd up IMO.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Richard Sherman was secretly covering Antonio Gates, he was hardly exposed.

It was far from his best game throwing slants and come back routes at him is not exactly torching him.

Credit to Rivers for playing extremely well. The Seahawks front 4 was terrible today and when you don't get pressure, your secondary is going to get beat.

What is that old saying, a corner is only as good as the pass rush he is benefiting from.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's got a bigger ego Deion or Sherman?. Dont get me wrong, both back it up with their plays, just wondering if we did a poll, who would win

Deion was a better player, Sherman always had great pass rush in front of him.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd take Deion, but not because I think Sherman benefits from a pass-rush, but because in addition to being a shut-down CB, he was electric in the return game. He was more than just a CB, and impacted the game in more ways.

Not a knock on Sherman, who is a great CB. Just a fact.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deion refused to tackle. Sherman isn't afraid to hit someone.

Edge to Sherman as a defensive back.

Edge to Deion for his versatility as a punt returner.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who made this bigger than it needed to be? Sherman. By not showing up and talking to the media.

By not showing up and talking, he gave substance to the words "exposed" and anything else being said by the Chargers WR's or media. Not saying that the choice of words is exactly warranted, but he gave those words substance by running away instead of standing tall.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion refused to tackle. Sherman isn't afraid to hit someone.

Edge to Sherman as a defensive back.

Edge to Deion for his versatility as a punt returner.

True on not tackling, but he was shutting down receivers in Atlanta with no pas rush. Let's see what Sherman would do without his great pass rush help.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't ask who the better player was. Pretty sure even most Seahawk fans would say Sanders. He asked who had the bigger EGO and that too has to be prime time all day, every day. But he of course backed it up.

Love all the haters calling Sherm out in here though. He has given props to players that beat him many many times. We have all seen him shake the hands of receivers that got one on him if they burn him for a TD. Sure, he is cocky and confident and talks a lot of shit, but he has always manned up when he has been beaten.

I have no idea why he left yesterday, but that everyone just assumes he was being a poor sport amuses me to no end.

Haters gonna hate so by all means carry on.