• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Threatens to End Career of Reporter During Seahawks Presser

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never know but seattle is the team to beat. In a way GB as well and certainly Eli Manning.

QB's/Teams that have had actual playoff success get the nod till proven otherwise.
We could lose to anyone of course, but those are exactly the same 3 teams I am most concerned about facing

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well most of those guys beating women do it once maybe twice in their NFL career, on the other hand Sherman is an ass almost weekly. Maybe if he was an ass ONCE a year there wouldn't be that much hatred towards him.

It's still hypocritical as fuck. Even for most second time criminal offenders in the league, they get a small fraction of the criticism for criminal acts that Sherman receives for non-criminal acts. I don't care how many times you yell at someone, it's never worse than committing an actual crime.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73bc3dd5fb1c6ac27d405671f9370924.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so were the Pats. You're throwing rocks while living inva glass house, not the wisest thing to be doing. Might be better if you keep quiet for a little while.

Yeah, You got it

Take a fucking walk pal

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is by far one of the most hated guys in the league. Guys get duis and beat women, most don't bat an eye. Sherman yells something stupid at another idiot and everyone grabs their pitchforks. It's not that I don't think that Sherman deserves the negativity because he does. But If he deserves this kind of reaction, plenty of others deserve much worse than they receive.
Again, it's the amount of times he acts like a dick that cements the fact that he is a dick and is the reason his stupidity is such a big story. Eventually one of these players will just beat the shit out of him and maybe he'll stop.

No one is saying he should be arrested or never play again. No one has suggested a penalty that doesn't fit the "crime".

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's the amount of times he acts like a dick that cements the fact that he is a dick and is the reason his stupidity is such a big story.

I take it you're not a fan of Trump?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you're not a fan of Trump?
What does Trump have to do with anything? But no, I haven't been a fan of Trump in over 20 years. Hilllary neither. :noidea:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still hypocritical as fuck. Even for most second time criminal offenders in the league, they get a small fraction of the criticism for criminal acts that Sherman receives for non-criminal acts. I don't care how many times you yell at someone, it's never worse than committing an actual crime.
Why is it hypocritical? Is there a dislike grading scale we don't know about? I do believe 99.999% ofvus will admit the Hardy's, Rice's, Petersons, and Hernandez's and any DUI are worse people and much worse for society, but they aren't on TV every week being asses in our faces. Defend all you want but we all know if Sherman was on a good 49ers team you'd hate him. I hated T.O. and didn't want him as a Cowboy but when he was I wanted him do be great. It's OK for you to like Sherman but you should be aboe to see and understand why he's disliked.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Trump have to do with anything? But no, I haven't been a fan of Trump in over 20 years. Hilllary neither. :noidea:

There's just some interesting parallels between Trump, Sherman, and how people respond to the two of them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just some interesting parallels between Trump, Sherman, and how people respond to the two of them.
OK. Don't usually hit the Political board so that went over my head:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!
8 pages and counting. Everyone loves to hate Sherm.
Go Seahawks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Don't usually hit the Political board so that went over my head:suds:

I don't go to the politics board either. Your post about how people are viewed when they repeatedly say dickish things just made me think of Trump.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go to the politics board either. Your post about how people are viewed when they repeatedly say dickish things just made me think of Trump.

Fair enough...so Trump apologists are like Seahawk fans???

:tj:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it hypocritical? Is there a dislike grading scale we don't know about? I do believe 99.999% ofvus will admit the Hardy's, Rice's, Petersons, and Hernandez's and any DUI are worse people and much worse for society, but they aren't on TV every week being asses in our faces. Defend all you want but we all know if Sherman was on a good 49ers team you'd hate him. I hated T.O. and didn't want him as a Cowboy but when he was I wanted him do be great. It's OK for you to like Sherman but you should be aboe to see and understand why he's disliked.

Honestly, I wouldn't think any differently if he were niner and they were good. I'm not naive enough to believe that players on my team are any different than any other team.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. I like Aqib Talib the football player because he's really good. I can't stand Aqib Talib the person because he's a pretty horrible dude. You won't see me defend his stupid actions (except for going after Harry Douglas, that was justified).

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really isn't that difficult to understand.

Yes I think Richard Sherman is an asshole. I don't post this opinion regularly, I only post it after he acts like an asshole and gives me a reason. This situation would be another reason for me to post my opinion.

The Seattle fans who come to his defense when he does these punk moves, or claims they were blown out of proportion as you have just done, when 99% of everyone else sees his behavior differently, are in fact tool homers and deserve to be called on it

Apparently you did not go to Stanford.

You and many others are so predisposed to hating Sherman that anything he does, you look at it only through that lens. And no one is going to tell you 2 ways about it. Anyone who doesn't see it the way you do is wrong. You're just as biased as those you're criticizing for defending every "punk move" (which is not the case for all Seattle fans), just on the other end of the spectrum. You're right -- really isn't that difficult to understand.

No, I didn't go to Stanford. Where did you go?

Perhaps that is because he did asshat stuff then, and still is. Not sure how that helps your assertion that Sherman has changed or that a mind made up about him a long time ago should have changed. I thought he was a dickhole after screaming at Erin Andrews and this is just another instance to point at.

You're a great example of what I'm talking about, thank you.

Ha!
8 pages and counting. Everyone loves to hate Sherm.
Go Seahawks.

Sums it up perfectly.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and many others are so predisposed to hating Sherman that anything he does, you look at it only through that lens. And no one is going to tell you 2 ways about it. Anyone who doesn't see it the way you do is wrong. You're just as biased as those you're criticizing for defending every "punk move" (which is not the case for all Seattle fans), just on the other end of the spectrum. You're right -- really isn't that difficult to understand.

No, I didn't go to Stanford. Where did you go?

You're a great example of what I'm talking about, thank you.

Sums it up perfectly.

Just stop. Sherman acts like an asshole, we call him on it. Does his previous behavior make it appear worse as a multiple offender? Of course, as it should. Just like anyone else multiple offenders are treated differently than a one time situation.

We aren't out to get him, he is bringing this on himself with his repeated poor behavior. Is this a situation where his behavior wasn't that bad and he is being picked on by those of us "out to get him". No son it is not, what he did was once again the actions of an asshole and we are simply responding to it.

Only a dumb ass wouldn't understand this.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. Sherman acts like an asshole, we call him on it. Does his previous behavior make it appear worse as a multiple offender? Of course, as it should. Just like anyone else multiple offenders are treated differently than a one time situation.

We aren't out to get him, he is bringing this on himself with his repeated poor behavior. Is this a situation where his behavior wasn't that bad and he is being picked on by those of us "out to get him". No son it is not, what he did was once again the actions of an asshole and we are simply responding to it.

Only a dumb ass wouldn't understand this.
It's hard to see how some disagree with this. Sherman's own words and actions are all that is used against him, but the response seems to be about other players who have "sinned" or people being haters and thus that's the only reason they are saying anything. He does it over and over and over again. He is a huge asshole. I'm perplexed why Sea fans don't come out and say "I'm sick of his shit" and call him out without deflecting or trying to play it down. It's a Football message board. Are some actually confused as to why this IS A BIG DEAL??? I've yet to see anyone say he is a bad football player or that he doesn't do good things in the community.