• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been the one personally verbally assaulted, I take it with a grain of salt, and keep it moving...

#Thick Skin

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been the one personally verbally assaulted, I take it with a grain of salt, and keep it moving...

#Thick Skin

The ESPN Boards are dead. So I figure we leave the past in the past. Talk trash all you want. I'm not a MOD so I couldn't ban you any way. But when you talk out your ass (as you are want to do at times), I would expect Skins fans to defend their team. Much as if we were on the Dallas board insinuating that if you put Romo on the 49ers as a starter, the best they would do is finish 8-8.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Homers object to trash talk between rivals

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Homers object to trash talk between rivals

Only Homers feel an obsessive need to talk trash on a Rivals board after being swept and shut out of the playoffs by that rival. Im just saying. :doh:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Homers feel an obsessive need to talk trash on a Rivals board after being swept and shut out of the playoffs by that rival. Im just saying. :doh:

It' s about DAMN time, I am not impressed, the Boyz have won like 22 out of the last 30, in all honesty is hasn't been much of a rivalry, I'm just saying :noidea:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It' s about DAMN time, I am not impressed, the Boyz have won like 22 out of the last 30, in all honesty is hasn't been much of a rivalry :noidea:

And I would agree with you. But if I were a Cowboys fan I would be totally PISSED knowing that we basically had two gimmie games within the Division the past 14 years, and still have only managed 1 playoffs win. I would be highly nervous knowing that my Qb is right around the age of Decline while the team I considered a door mat had just secured a franchise QB, won the division and happens to be a younger team at most skill positions. Again not trolling (since this is the Skins board after all), but just pointing out the fact that that 22 out of 30 gets you NOTHING going forward. But I will admit, If Dallas had a 23 year old franchise QB, a stud RB and had just swept us and won the division.. Id be worried as hell too. :yahoo:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I would agree with you. But if I were a Cowboys fan I would be totally PISSED knowing that we basically had two gimmie games within the Division the past 14 years, and still have only managed 1 playoffs win. I would be highly nervous knowing that my Qb is right around the age of Decline while the team I considered a door mat had just secured a franchise QB, won the division and happens to be a younger team at most skill positions. Again not trolling (since this is the Skins board after all), but just pointing out the fact that that 22 out of 30 gets you NOTHING going forward. But I will admit, If Dallas had a 23 year old franchise QB, a stud RB and had just swept us and won the division.. Id be worried as hell too. :yahoo:

I ain't got NO worries, I swear Skid fan must think RGKnee is the last QB can ever be drafted, when the time comes the Boyz will draft a QB only without getting Sandusky.....:omg:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't got NO worries, I swear Skid fan must think RGKnee is the last QB can ever be drafted, when the time comes the Boyz will draft a QB only without getting Sandusky.....:omg:

And I will simply ask you two questions there.

1. Do you honestly trust Jerry Jones to draft a QB considering his track record with drafting QBs over the last 14 years. I will admit he lucked up a bit on romo. But the majority of his choices at QB have been dreadful.

2. do you honestly think Jerry wouldnt sell his soul right now for RG3 if Dan called and offered him up?

Dont bother answering the second one because I already know you will say you would rather have any other QB on the planet than RG3.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It' s about DAMN time, I am not impressed, the Boyz have won like 22 out of the last 30, in all honesty is hasn't been much of a rivalry, I'm just saying :noidea:

I, we know your game eastbay/23 out of/str8...LOL

#loser

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will simply ask you two questions there.

1. Do you honestly trust Jerry Jones to draft a QB considering his track record with drafting QBs over the last 14 years. I will admit he lucked up a bit on romo. But the majority of his choices at QB have been dreadful.

2. do you honestly think Jerry wouldnt sell his soul right now for RG3 if Dan called and offered him up?

Dont bother answering the second one because I already know you will say you would rather have any other QB on the planet than RG3.

I actually like Bob he just got drafted by a fucked up organization who doesn't have his best interest at heart. Personally I am hoping the Boyz can get Bridgewater

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys, learn from Shark. He's holding class again. Eastboy/Catfish/st8whatever is being schooled right now.

Get 'em, get 'em!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Bob he just got drafted by a fucked up organization who doesn't have his best interest at heart. Personally I am hoping the Boyz can get Bridgewater

Why would you need Bridgewater? I thought you had a top 10 QB that is HOF bound? You have him locked up for the next decade, right?

And talk about a fucked up organization, you guys are becoming the laughing stock of the league with that circus that Jerrah has put together.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your Kung Fu is weak grasshopper. Bob will be a thorn in the Cowboys side for years to come. And we both know the only way Dallas has a shot at a young stud Qb is to either suck to high heaven, or get "Sandusky'd" as you put it. But considering the fact that Bridgewater will likely come out in the next two years, and Jerry will hang onto Romo for the next four, I doubt that happens either.

This is the point where you scream in rage and throw something at your Romo fathead. :)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I see it, in this order:

1. Eli
2. Romo
3. RGII
4. Vick (even if he doesn't start)

I can't put RGIII at 2 just yet. It takes more than a very good but also, oft injured season to place him at or near the top.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word of advice NEVER put all your eggs in one basket, especially a limp one..:doh:

#Chase has more cartilage :L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys, learn from Shark. He's holding class again. Eastboy/Catfish/st8whatever is being schooled right now.

Get 'em, get 'em!

That skirt and those pom poms are so fitting for you :yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word of advice NEVER put all your eggs in one basket, especially a limp one..:doh:

#Chase has more cartilage :L

Once again you aren't paying attention grasshopper. The Skins actually have TWO young QBs who have shown the ability to run the offense rather effectively. Or did you miss the Kirk Cousins show when he came out and won the game in his first start??

Fact, We won the Division with a rookie starting and a Rookie backing him up.
Fact, we are returning 21 of 22 starters from a division winning roster.
Fact our starting RB played in 16 games, as a rookie, and finished #2 in rushing yards in the LEAGUE.

But you never answered my question bro. How does Dallas get a QB when they are in a til death do us part arrangement with Romo?? After all, If Bridgewater is half as good as you expect, he comes out next year. If Dallas is as good as you hope, no way do they get him. And if they are average again, they get the Sandusky special in order to trade up for him. But they cant because they are wed to Romo. So in roughly three years, when Dallas can afford to cut Romo, you can afford to hope they are in position to draft the greatest kid to come out of high school this year.

Que second beer thrown at Romo fathead. :L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the Cowboyz roster over the Skids every day of the week & twice on Sunday, sorry bruh I am just not impressed with the Skids, never fell for the banana in the tail pipe :bullshit:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the Cowboyz roster over the Skids every day of the week & twice on Sunday, sorry bruh I am just not impressed with the Skids, never fell for the banana in the tail pipe :bullshit:

Exactly the response I expected. But once again you evade answering the questions at hand. I will give you Dez and maybe Claiborn. But Romo, Ware and Witten are a bit long in the tooth. Your o-line was the worst in the division if not the entire NFC. And your defense was so stellar that Jerry fired the DC and you are switching schemes. Thats called dysfunction. And for the record, I think you would give your left nut for a RB who could be half as good as Morris. :suds: