• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have it as Eli, RG3, Romo, Vick

Eli is borderline elite IMO. He's led wild card Giants to Super Bowl 2x, 1 of them have a few clutch moments vs undefeated Patriots. I am not letting 1 year drop him down.

RG3 led the Redskins to the playoffs the year after they were the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

I do like Romo and some weeks is one of the best QB in the NFL. Then there are those other weeks that Cowboy fans are calling for the back up.

Maybe Chip Kelly can improve on Michael Vick, but I will need to see it before I believe it.

When he's on Eli is really good, but he's far too inconsistent to be elite IMO. It's not just last year. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's mediocre.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark so Bob coming off knee injury is immune to a Sophomore slump?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have to be. He could take a decent step back and be better than Romo.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark so Bob coming off knee injury is immune to a Sophomore slump?

Not at all. But considering most had him pegged for a typical rookie season, and he pretty much outplayed all expectations for him, I would not count on him having a sophomore slump.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have to be. He could take a decent step back and be better than Romo.

Dont feed his troll gene. I give RG3 the slight edge over Romo. But if he takes a step back, that would make RG3 pretty much average. And Romo is a small step, above average. Romo isnt going to make any one around him better or take that team on his shoulder and will them to wins in alot of cases. But he s good enough that if he has a middle of the pack defense, that team should either make the Playoffs, or fall just shy.

But on that note, I dont think the defense in Dallas stands up the way he will need it to.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is the ultimate team sport, Romo can never be the reason the Boyz get over the hump but with some help he is more than capable of being a SB QB, and that is all I have to say about that...

#The Boyz are back in Town! :nod:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is the ultimate team sport, Romo can never be the reason the Boyz get over the hump but with some help he is more than capable of being a SB QB, and that is all I have to say about that...

#The Boyz are back in Town! :nod:

Then i will ask you honestly. So far from what we have seen of RG3, is he not capable of leading the Skins to and winning a Super Bowl at some point in his career?? Alot of teams would sell their collective souls for a 23 year old QB who performs as well as RG3. Of this I have zero doubt.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's a troll, but romo is only above average on a good day. Overall he's below average by a decent bit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's a troll, but romo is only above average on a good day. Overall he's below average by a decent bit.

Depends on what you use as the bar. In stats and ability to throw the ball, I would put Romo high on the list.But I also think, that monkey on his back just gained 108 Million pounds. Think the new deal will make him more reckless than less so. He now needs to justify to some degree that deal. And honestly, I don't think he can totally get rid of his bad habits at the age of 33.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I would take Wilson over any young QB, he has the skills and the chip on hid shoulder, and he is smart enough to not take unnessary hit and slide.

#Real Talk

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson? If any of the rookie QBs are to hit a sophomore slump, its going to be him. He has talent, but i think he will be the easiest for DC to scheme around. IF he is held in the pocket, he becomes somewhat of a liability. He just can't see the field, being as short as he is. I believe the strategy with him is contain him between the tackles and then see if he can beat you. It's when he gets outside the tackle that he becomes a threat. He throws on the run very well and is always a threat to turn it up field for 10 yards.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli doesn't need a pass, he is easily better than RGII.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli doesn't need a pass, he is easily better than RGII.

I'll give you that Eli is better than RG3's dad. The question is f he is better than RG3? SO if you had the opportunity to trade for either one today, who would you take?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo second?...comical. The same Romo that will go down as the biggest choke artist/meltdown master in Cowboys history?? Romo is like a redhead..there is no middle ground. He is either pretty damned good..or pretty damned bad..nothing in between. Personally, I was tickled that he got the new contract..that should strap the boys at that position for years to come. In a couple years they will want to run him out of town..and won't be able to.

I like Eli, RG3, Cousins, and Romo/Vick (tied for 4th) :dance:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that Eli is better than RG3's dad. The question is f he is better than RG3? SO if you had the opportunity to trade for either one today, who would you take?

Great catch j_y. :yahoo: I suppose that the 49ers fan is going to also state that this is being influenced by race just like the NFL Top players that were part of his previous ridiculous argument.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastbay, you know me. I was with you on ESPN years ago. You know I like to rough it up with the trolls as much as the next guy. But there is nothing to talk about right now except old stuff. "Tony sucks, RG3 has one year, Jerry is insane (that one the cowboys say, but roll with me)" and stuff like that. Just ease up for a bit, there will be plenty of time for rough-housing.

No worries. In all likelihood he will be banned before the season starts since he is too stupid to take a hint. It appears as if some of his posts are already being removed - the username is next.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave that HATE u have in your heart @ ESPN, you stay in your lane, and I stay in mine....

#Bitch don't KILL my VIBE!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. In all likelihood he will be banned before the season starts since he is too stupid to take a hint. It appears as if some of his posts are already being removed - the username is next.

Socal.. be nice. He hasnt been proven to be stupid thus that is a personal insult. He is just a rabid Cowboys Homer who cant see past his Jerry Jones issued homer goggles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socal.. be nice. He hasnt been proven to be stupid thus that is a personal insult. He is just a rabid Cowboys Homer who cant see past his Jerry Jones issued homer goggles.

Nah, It's been proven x100.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful what you say.... :whistle:

#Name soon to be in Green