• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i admire your effort but eastbay just wants to talk trash . look he will get himself banned at this rate :suds:

Agreed. But until then I will play nice. And if any one around here knows that I can be just as much of a dick as the next guy, its you Skinsdad. LOL

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But until then I will play nice. And if any one around here knows that I can be just as much of a dick as the next guy, its you Skinsdad. LOL

shark you debate and come with the facts man . we can disagree but i know in the real world you and i would be real good friends

now we are internet friends :suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark you debate and come with the facts man . we can disagree but i know in the real world you and i would be real good friends

now we are internet friends :suds:

We have known each other for ten years. I would hope we were friends. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely agree. But Romo has been the starting QB since 2006. He's no longer in the mailroom. He now wants to be more involved in game planning. Question is now is it too late for him? One of the things that make Tony so dangerous is his ability to avoid a rush roll out and make a play. He has always had the speed to pull that off. At 33, he's going to soon start losing a step. It may be this year, it may be 3 years from now. But when it happens, his greatest skill, elusion and extension of a play, will be diminished. And when it happens, you guys are stuck with a $100M aging QB whose game isn't what it once was.

I'm hoping he has that "hey, that guy was handed nothing, he pulled himself up by his bootstraps" vibe going for him. Hoping he doesn't get the "that guy has moved up the ranks because everyone ahead of him died" thing going.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have known each other for ten years. I would hope we were friends. :suds:

Speaking of knowing each other for years, I remember giving and getting pretty good from you guys on ESPN years ago :)

Did you guys see where reptec came back under yet another alternate ID today? He used "hailskins" :L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he has that "hey, that guy was handed nothing, he pulled himself up by his bootstraps" vibe going for him. Hoping he doesn't get the "that guy has moved up the ranks because everyone ahead of him died" thing going.

ford... I get the feeling we are going to have some very heated conversations over the next few seasons. :rollseyes:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of knowing each other for years, I remember giving and getting pretty good from you guys on ESPN years ago :)

Did you guys see where reptec came back under yet another alternate ID today? He used "hailskins" :L

See.. I never got that. Aside from me getting banned for upsetting some one, I have always and will always be.. Just Shark. the multiple screen names thing, and agreeing with and liking your own alter ego's posts always seemed weak to me. Nothing against rep, I know he does it because he has fun doing it. But unless I was banned and forced to take a new screen name, Im always just me. And considering I didnt lose my screen name on ESPN until three months ago, and I was there since it started... I think I was doing pretty good. LOL

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But...but...I put the beer thingy after it! :D

Look, I get what you're saying. Trolls, however, are not protected by any sort of "niceties" rule, at least not by me. If you guys want to talk shit, fine. I have no problem with that. But replying in every thread until he can get people to turn one of them into a shit talking thread is nothing but trolling. A person that engages in this behavior is a loser, and I am not going to mince words when saying so.
i just ignore him, he doesn't bring anything to the table so there's no point in engaging him :noidea:

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is absolutely the best QB in the NFC East

to say otherwise is wrong (only rationale could be tenure)

IMO.. RG3 will become the 5th Elite this year

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T

Joy Boy, get of my DICK!!! I don't swing that way, I am a happily married going 12 yrs strong..

#Keep it Moving

Really? Were you 1st or 2nd cousins before you were married?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just ignore him, he doesn't bring anything to the table so there's no point in engaging him :noidea:

No worries. He has already received a temporary ban & it is just a matter of time before he receives a permanent one. He is way too stupid to take the hint.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. He has already received a temporary ban & it is just a matter of time before he receives a permanent one. He is way too stupid to take the hint.

Actually, I think his ban is permanent on the redskins board. He can still post on other sites.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got a timeout? didn't even notice it :laugh3: