• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If RG3 hadn't tweaked his knee during the second scoring drive, I don't think Seattle would have been able to stop our offense. He was moving the ball at will. Up and down the field. IMO, a healthy RG3 wins that gave vs Seattle.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If RG3 hadn't tweaked his knee during the second scoring drive, I don't think Seattle would have been able to stop our offense. He was moving the ball at will. Up and down the field. IMO, a healthy RG3 wins that gave vs Seattle.

perhaps. oddly enough, it's a SEA game that I too can point to and say that if any number of tired excuses are used (the ball isn't wet, the ball isn't new, starting QB isn't holding) Romo could have won that game too. Or if Crayton doesn't drop an easy ball right on his hip, Dallas beats the Giants.

Griffin will have plenty of time to get healthy and get it right.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty big difference between playing injured and committing one of the all time blunders in playoff history though.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fordman, fair question. I'll preface this by saying that I think Romo is a talented QB who's physical skills rank up there with the best of them. I see three areas that I believe really set RG3 and Romo apart. They are leadership, decision making, and commitment.

RG3, as a rookie, was voted Captain of the team after only working with his fellow players for a mere 8 weeks. He came in and, naturally, took control of the team both on the field and in the locker room. The best part is he leads by example. He is the first one on the practice field and the last one to leave. EVERY PRACTICE.

His decision making for a rookie is uncanny. This is evidenced by his turn over ratio (5 INTs for the season, Romo threw that many in one game). He has proven throughout his college and brief NFL career that in pressure situations, he shines. In all honesty, Romo has really struggled here.

Commitment - this is a bit subjective and I honestly am responding to rumors I have heard about Romo, but it appears that he has not been the most committed QB. RG3 is all in. How he has responded to his injury is a testament to this. Never missed a workout. The guy just wants to be the best ever and, just as important, he wants his teammates to be the best they can be also.

This is what I hoep for when a rival fan chooses to venture over to discuss football. I'm sure you have issues with some things I've offered and look forward to hearing them and responding!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Brothers NEVER Learn

What do you mean by that?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figures you would buy into something like this East. If there were a SHRED of truth to this, it would be all over ESPN and NFL. Not sitting on Busted.com

And the fact that the hooker tried to sell the story should be your first clue that she was fake. But hey what ever gets you through brah,

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its got to be catfish. It has his signature all over it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figures you would buy into something like this East. If there were a SHRED of truth to this, it would be all over ESPN and NFL. Not sitting on Busted.com

And the fact that the hooker tried to sell the story should be your first clue that she was fake. But hey what ever gets you through brah,

If he like it, I LOVE it, more power to him. It is funny how some folks put their sports heroes on such a high pestal, guess folks haven't learn from history....:scratch:

#Tiger Woods 2.0 :laugh3:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he like it, I LOVE it, more power to him. It is funny how some folks put their sports heroes on such a high pestal, guess folks haven't learn from history....:scratch:

#Tiger Woods 2.0 :laugh3:

reality check skippy. If there were even a little truth, sports media would be all over it like a dog on a bone. You got back room gossip mongering pages feeding you a story that some one actually tried to SELL for money. But if you think this rumor will give you a chance to stop him on the football field... cling to it. :laugh3:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T
Its got to be catfish. It has his signature all over it.

Joy Boy, get of my DICK!!! I don't swing that way, I am a happily married going 12 yrs strong..

#Keep it Moving

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reality check skippy. If there were even a little truth, sports media would be all over it like a dog on a bone. You got back room gossip mongering pages feeding you a story that some one actually tried to SELL for money. But if you think this rumor will give you a chance to stop him on the football field... cling to it. :laugh3:

Just like sports media was all over D.West putting the wood to Bron Bron moms huh, lil one. :scratch:
Certain Shit get swept under the rug..

#For the right price, I'll bust the right brains:clap:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like sports media was all over D.West putting the wood to Bron Bron moms huh, lil one. :scratch:
Certain Shit get swept under the rug..

#For the right price, I'll bust the right brains:clap:

So lets say you are right. What exactly does him texting this chick have to do with his one field ability. If its true I mean. You think his wife is going to divorce him and send him into a fit of depression?? Best she could get is an annulment. I could care less who he nails off the field as long as he keeps fucking the Cowboys on the field. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you guys let this piece of shit rile you up. That's what he wants. Just ignore him, or if you think he's being a disruptive troll, report him. He won't last long, Christ, he's been called a troll on the Cowboys board as well.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you guys let this piece of shit rile you up. That's what he wants. Just ignore him, or if you think he's being a disruptive troll, report him. He won't last long, Christ, he's been called a troll on the Cowboys board as well.

Dont know about any one else, but Im not nearly riled up. I realized years ago he is a troll and a coward. Ask him a direct question and he generally wont answer it. Come the middle of the season we wont see him unless Dallas happens to be ahead in the standings. And if they are behind the Skins in the standings, he will simply vanish.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets say you are right. What exactly does him texting this chick have to do with his one field ability. If its true I mean. You think his wife is going to divorce him and send him into a fit of depression?? Best she could get is an annulment. I could care less who he nails off the field as long as he keeps fucking the Cowboys on the field. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:[/QUOTE

I am gonna let you have that, cause if I go in like I want the sensitive bitch crew will be calling for my head...:bawling:

#Have to keep it PC here

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know about any one else, but Im not nearly riled up. I realized years ago he is a troll and a coward. Ask him a direct question and he generally wont answer it. Come the middle of the season we wont see him unless Dallas happens to be ahead in the standings. And if they are behind the Skins in the standings, he will simply vanish.

If you like the back-and-forth with the idiot, more power to you. :suds:

I don't think he'll make it to the middle of the season, though.