• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets say you are right. What exactly does him texting this chick have to do with his one field ability. If its true I mean. You think his wife is going to divorce him and send him into a fit of depression?? Best she could get is an annulment. I could care less who he nails off the field as long as he keeps fucking the Cowboys on the field. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am gonna let you have that, cause if I go in like I want the sensitive bitch crew will be calling for my head...:bawling:

#Have to keep it PC here

Yeah, there's not much PC about this place. You're taking your chances trolling a team board, though. If you do this in the general board, I don't think any of the powers-that-be will have a problem with it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty big difference between playing injured and committing one of the all time blunders in playoff history though.

True, but Tony the QB did enough to win. Tony the holder screwed the pooch :)

To j_y, I won't quote all of your post but I agree wholeheartedly. Difference is that it is a lot easier to waltz in and have immediate cred if you are a top 5 pick. Completely different if you are undrafted. When taken where Griffin was, you are expected to come in and take the reigns. Not everyone can do that, so don't get me wrong. I'd equate it to someone being hired as a CEO and on his first day people are looking to him for guidance and will listen when he asks them to do something for him. The guy hired in the mailroom tries that and he is going to be shown the door :lol:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know about any one else, but Im not nearly riled up. I realized years ago he is a troll and a coward. Ask him a direct question and he generally wont answer it. Come the middle of the season we wont see him unless Dallas happens to be ahead in the standings. And if they are behind the Skins in the standings, he will simply vanish.

You a lie and the truth ain't in u, I was here hell or high water last year, talking Shit & I am gonna keep talking shit, and care less which of you PUSSY' S don't like it! :suds:

I talk much Shit & I can back it up!!!:nod:

#NOW PLAY WITH IT!:laugh3:

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a lie and the truth ain't in u, I was here hell or high water last year, talking Shit & I am gonna keep talking shit, and care less which of you PUSSY' S don't like it! :suds:

Yeah, you're not a troll. :rollseyes:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to agree, you do talk alot of shit. But when asked a simple direct question, you dodge like Neo in the Matrix. But its all good. Its what makes you, you.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're not a troll. :rollseyes:

Sure not, just a trash talker of your favorite team, and btw you can stomp your feet too, while you roll your eyes :laugh3:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To j_y, I won't quote all of your post but I agree wholeheartedly. Difference is that it is a lot easier to waltz in and have immediate cred if you are a top 5 pick. Completely different if you are undrafted. When taken where Griffin was, you are expected to come in and take the reigns. Not everyone can do that, so don't get me wrong. I'd equate it to someone being hired as a CEO and on his first day people are looking to him for guidance and will listen when he asks them to do something for him. The guy hired in the mailroom tries that and he is going to be shown the door :lol:
Depends.. if the guy that started in the mail room ends up CEO yet still doesnt take a leadership role, you got to wonder if he was the right choice for CEO. Romo has the job, but even Cowboys fans still wonder, is he or can he be a leader. He just got paid like he was Peyton Manning. But many people make excuses for him as if he were Trent Dilfer. For what Dallas paid him I expect the guy who can walk up to any one on the team and say handle your shit. Not the guy who everyone says, well he cant do it all on his own.

But thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure not, just a trash talker of your favorite team, and btw you can stomp your feet too, while you roll your eyes :laugh3:

Trash talking is fine, unless that's the ONLY thing you do. That's you. I don't think I've seen a single intelligible football post from you, only trash talking. That makes you a troll. I suppose that's really just semantics, though. What you really are is a loser, and I don't think anyone would argue with that. :suds:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree, you do talk alot of shit. But when asked a simple direct question, you dodge like Neo in the Matrix. But its all good. Its what makes you, you.

Yall Fish Eyed Fools, Be Easy..:yahoo:

#HOORAHH!
#Honor, Courage, Commitment!!:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends.. if the guy that started in the mail room ends up CEO yet still doesnt take a leadership role, you got to wonder if he was the right choice for CEO. Romo has the job, but even Cowboys fans still wonder, is he or can he be a leader. He just got paid like he was Peyton Manning. But many people make excuses for him as if he were Trent Dilfer. For what Dallas paid him I expect the guy who can walk up to any one on the team and say handle your shit. Not the guy who everyone says, well he cant do it all on his own.

But thats just me.

Yes, but we aren't talking about where he ends up. I'm talking about RG3 getting credit for taking charge on day 1 when Tony didn't. Their situations were about as far apart as you could get. I'm still hoping Tony realizes his leadership responsibilities and makes good on them. Being a father can change a person, maybe that is the catalyst?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely agree. But Romo has been the starting QB since 2006. He's no longer in the mailroom. He now wants to be more involved in game planning. Question is now is it too late for him? One of the things that make Tony so dangerous is his ability to avoid a rush roll out and make a play. He has always had the speed to pull that off. At 33, he's going to soon start losing a step. It may be this year, it may be 3 years from now. But when it happens, his greatest skill, elusion and extension of a play, will be diminished. And when it happens, you guys are stuck with a $100M aging QB whose game isn't what it once was.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talking is fine, unless that's the ONLY thing you do. That's you. I don't think I've seen a single intelligible football post from you, only trash talking. That makes you a troll. I suppose that's really just semantics, though. What you really are is a loser, and I don't think anyone would argue with that. :suds:

Apache.. .come on dude. Be nice. lets not stoop to the level we had at ESPN. Im asking every one Not to stoop to the level of calling names and making personal insults. Its fine if you THINK he is a loser. But come on guys, lets all be adults. We finally found a place where we can actually type the word shit, and actually talk shit without being outright banned. But lets keep it adult. Zero need for the name calling and personal attacks.

And Im hoping you actually take this to heart as well Eastbay/Catfish or what ever you want to call yourself in two weeks. Its all in good fun, and the personal attacks or name calling is beneath ALL of us.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but we aren't talking about where he ends up. I'm talking about RG3 getting credit for taking charge on day 1 when Tony didn't. Their situations were about as far apart as you could get. I'm still hoping Tony realizes his leadership responsibilities and makes good on them. Being a father can change a person, maybe that is the catalyst?

Agree to a point. tony has been there ten years. At that point as the starting QB, if he walks up to any player and says do this, there should be no question. After ten years, he SHOULD be able to take the team on his back and win the game if thats what is required. People shouldn't still be making excuses that the team around him is just not talented enough.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N
Apache.. .come on dude. Be nice. lets not stoop to the level we had at ESPN. Im asking every one Not to stoop to the level of calling names and making personal insults. Its fine if you THINK he is a loser. But come on guys, lets all be adults. We finally found a place where we can actually type the word shit, and actually talk shit without being outright banned. But lets keep it adult. Zero need for the name calling and personal attacks.

And Im hoping you actually take this to heart as well Eastbay/Catfish or what ever you want to call yourself in two weeks. Its all in good fun, and the personal attacks or name calling is beneath ALL of us.

Call me whatever the Fuck you want, long as you put Mr. in front. I am bout to take it to the house for a bit, cause I would hate to not be around when the getting is good... :suds:

#I'll be back:yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N

Call me whatever the Fuck you want, long as you put Mr. in front. I am bout to take it to the house for a bit, cause I would hate to not be around when the getting is good... :suds:

#I'll be back:yahoo:
Dude, the only people I refer to as Mr. have the ability to fire me and sign off on my pay checks. And even then its only when its in an official setting. My boss is known as hey Jim 29 days out of the month. You.. .dont rate. :lol:

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But...but...I put the beer thingy after it! :D

Look, I get what you're saying. Trolls, however, are not protected by any sort of "niceties" rule, at least not by me. If you guys want to talk shit, fine. I have no problem with that. But replying in every thread until he can get people to turn one of them into a shit talking thread is nothing but trolling. A person that engages in this behavior is a loser, and I am not going to mince words when saying so.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But...but...I put the beer thingy after it! :D

Look, I get what you're saying. Trolls, however, are not protected by any sort of "niceties" rule, at least not by me. If you guys want to talk shit, fine. I have no problem with that. But replying in every thread until he can get people to turn one of them into a shit talking thread is nothing but trolling. A person that engages in this behavior is a loser, and I am not going to mince words when saying so.

This was just my attempt to be adult about things. I know at some point it will devolve into a shit storm of name calling and stalking. I was just hoping we could all play nice atleast until the season starts. LOL

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was just my attempt to be adult about things. I know at some point it will devolve into a shit storm of name calling and stalking. I was just hoping we could all play nice atleast until the season starts. LOL

Dream big, my man, dream big! :lol:

Like I said earlier, you enjoy the back-and-forth, so I'll stay out of it from here.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream big, my man, dream big! :lol:

Like I said earlier, you enjoy the back-and-forth, so I'll stay out of it from here.

Yea i will admit I enjoy the back and forth a little. But that is why I post on sites like this instead of Skins fans only sites where every one tends to agree, and no one ever really wants to admit there might be questions with the team.... until we lose. :lol:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i admire your effort but eastbay just wants to talk trash . look he will get himself banned at this rate :suds: