• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 3rd best QB in NFC East

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can anyone say RG3 is better than Vick after only 1 year? I remember when Vick almost went to the Super Bowl until my Eagles beat him.

Everything Vick can do RG3 can do better.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your out of your mind. Vick can't read defenses or stay healthy. Vick is just as injury prone as RG3. Perhaps more. Griffin's injury was nothing more than a freak accident.
Vick hasn't been able to play a complete season over his career due to an assortment of injuries.
But his biggest liability is his between his ears. The man thinks run versus checking down.
Griffin on the other hand is a passer first, run second. Going on his numbers this year and having watched all his games, he is able to break down secondaries. He is eons ahead of Vick as a passer.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love eastbays choice of his avatar picture...end result...

#1st Down Josh Morgan!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the greatest moments in sports history was Vick against the Redskins. Vicks problems last year were his offensive line not being healthy.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Monday Night Massacre :laugh3:

#Get em! Get em!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Dware that was playing with one good shoulder

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the local grocery store this morning wearing my RG3 black shirt with the Redskins logo in front. The girl sacking my fruits asks, " is that Donna Redskins?" They're a local high school team. I reply back, "No, It's Redskins....RG3 baby." She quietly smiles.
Then the cashier decides he wants a piece of this, too. He says, Redskins got nothing. We own you." Of course, I'm not gonna let no freaking cashier get in my business.
I ask him, "How was your Thanksgiving last year?" He pretends not to hear me of course. Then I ask, "hey! what's it like watching a Cowboy game sitting on edge just waiting for Your quarterback to throw another interception. Really? Please tell me." He had nothing to say of course and handed me my receipt.
So typical a Cowboy fan, ain't it?

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Dware that was playing with one good shoulder
And? Griffin played on one good knee. Kind of balances out, don't it. Ware still got punked all night long. Also, you again make more excuses. Where does it end?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how many playoff games RGKnee has won?

#Lt. Dan has more knee cartilage :L

I'm sorry, but is the "Lt. Dan jab" not trolling? Fordman84 who is a mod, started a thread on the Cowboy forum titled "fun facts of the day"..."Did you know that if you were born the last time the Redskins played in an NFC Championship game, you could now drink?"

I responded with a "did you know Romo is now 6-6 against the Redskins?"...and because of that, got a private message stating that I was trolling, and could be banned! WTF?

I like good banter with fans from other teams, but this isn't trolling by eastbay then something is a bit stinky here...and, I don't mean the COWBOYS

Hail to you my brothers and sisters, its good to be a Redskins fan!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game wasn't even on Monday night, dude. Was on Thanksgiving. Shows how little you know about football.

When has the Skids & Eagles ever played on Turkey day? :wtf2:

#Wanna get Away?! :doh:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman already said things to him, in this thread.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has the Skids & Eagles ever played on Turkey day? :wtf2:

#Wanna get Away?! :doh:
You can't be serious? Redskins embarrassed them on Thanksgiving day and then again last Sunday night game of the season. Wow! Both on national television.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but is the "Lt. Dan jab" not trolling? Fordman84 who is a mod, started a thread on the Cowboy forum titled "fun facts of the day"..."Did you know that if you were born the last time the Redskins played in an NFC Championship game, you could now drink?"

I responded with a "did you know Romo is now 6-6 against the Redskins?"...and because of that, got a private message stating that I was trolling, and could be banned! WTF?

I like good banter with fans from other teams, but this isn't trolling by eastbay then something is a bit stinky here...and, I don't mean the COWBOYS

Hail to you my brothers and sisters, its good to be a Redskins fan!

You want some cheese with that wine?:bawling: Put your big boy pants on! just shooting the Shit , this is just tribal trash talk:noidea:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys you have got to realize, having been swept by the Redskins and shut out of the playoffs by the Redskins in one fell swoop is going to have Boys fans a LITTLE on edge as the season approaches. The way most of them talk about RG3's knee reminds me of a scene from the movie A Knights tale where the guy asks his friends, how would you beat this kid. His reply was with a stick at night in his sleep, but on a horse with a lance???

The general thinking when it comes to RG3 and how do you beat him??? Hope he stays injured. But on a Football field????

Its good to be a Redskins fan these days gents. Real good.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is he's not using double standards like you're implying. He told his guy to chill, but it's your board and handled at the discretion of your own mods.