• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W7

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Football is great but some of us weren’t ever good enough to play so we’re at the mercy of stats. It’s all good. The NFL thanks you for money.

Oh yeah I'd love in all your infinite football wisdom for you to tell me about all the teams that are more complete than the Eagles this season. Please start listing them off to make the statement that the Eagles are one of the most complete teams in the league an incorrect statement to you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I'd love in all your infinite football wisdom for you to tell me about all the teams that are more complete than the Eagles this season. Please start listing them off to make the statement that the Eagles are one of the most complete teams in the league an incorrect statement to you.
It isn’t a comparative Fuck stick. It’s a standard

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t a comparative Fuck stick. It’s a standard

It is comparative. Eagles are one of the most complete teams in the NFL. That is compared to the rest of the league. When you look at the total package of offense and defense they are, compared to the rest of the league, one of the most complete teams.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is comparative. Eagles are one of the most complete teams in the NFL. That is compared to the rest of the league. When you look at the total package of offense and defense they are, compared to the rest of the league, one of the most complete teams.
They’re not a complete team until they can play a full football game at a high level. They have warts that haven’t been exposed because of the poor schedule they’ve played to this point. All you’ve demonstrated is that league wide there is a lack of complete teams. I hate the running game of both the Chiefs and the Bills. I think it’s subpar. I wouldn’t consider them to be complete teams either. Just lean on offensive and defensive yardage rankings. Know your limitations.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just ignorance on the common football fans part. Eagles had one of the most complete and talented rosters heading into this season. I stated as much here and most laughed at it but when you look at their roster it's true. And what we have seen payout on the f
Ya and alot of Denver fans thought they had a good team going into this year.

In reality QBs like Jalen Hurts and Daniel Jones are playing no better than Russell Wilson but they get a pass because their teams are winning, for now.

I know all about having a good overall team, a winning record and an average QB. I was a Chiefs fan long before Mahomes showed up.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In reality QBs like Jalen Hurts and Daniel Jones are playing no better than Russell Wilson but they get a pass because their teams are winning, for now.

I know all about having a good overall team, a winning record and an average QB. I was a Chiefs fan long before Mahomes showed up.
You don’t watch much football do you? Jalen Hurts has been great and you’re saying he’s been no better than Russell Wilson? You were raving about Aaron Rodgers weapons earlier? Yikes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean this year? I've killed Hurts as much as anyone and I've always been a huge RW fan. IMO they both turned a corner. One up and one down. But, still, I wouldn't argue it if someone said for the the rest of the year they think RW will out play him or play at a similar level, but if you think Hurts is not outplaying him so far this year you are a little kooky...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a completely asinine statement. Eagles are winning in large part to Jalen Hurts. Russell Wilson is operating the worst offense in the league and can't get anything done. Hurts is operating one of the best.

Wilson: 57.6%, 1,538 total yards (1,442 passing & 96 rushing), 6 total TDs (5 passing & 1 rushing), 3 INT, 7.3 YPA & a 83.4 QB rating.

Hurts: 66.8%, 1,807 total yards (1,514 passing & 293 rushing), 12 total TDs (6 passing & 6 rushing), 2 INT, 8.2 YPA & a 98.4 QB rating.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we covered this before. You’re a cvnt. I don’t have any respect for your opinion on anything. You’re a Cowboy troll. You don’t know shit about football. Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me.
This is why your game plan SHOULD be age, those grumpy, hateful, miserable life accusations seems to be more you than me.

I still think your best play is to block me.
Your choice.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why your game plan SHOULD be age, those grumpy, hateful, miserable life accusations seems to be more you than me.

I still think your best play is to block me.
Your choice.
Nah, that’s for vaginas and old men that haven’t seen their junk while standing up since the Carter Reagan transition.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, that’s for vaginas and old men that haven’t seen their junk while standing up since the Carter Reagan transition.
and don't forget being billy bad ass from the comforts of your keyboard.

Stay Hard Coach...who would know besides you. :noidea:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we covered this before. You’re a cvnt. I don’t have any respect for your opinion on anything. You’re a Cowboy troll. You don’t know shit about football. Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me.
And this one is when we became very close buddies.

But now?
Sympathy?

LOL
You and guns & guitars