• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W7

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not likely...they weren't the favorites.

However, Philly was

I hope the team handles lead dog better than the fans.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me.
This post seems entirely proportionate and normal for the situation... If you're completely insane, or maybe it's just a Philly thing. I'll bet on the latter, but whatever.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post seems entirely proportionate and normal for the situation... If you're completely insane, or maybe it's just a Philly thing. I'll bet on the latter, but whatever.
Definitely a "Philly thing". You can always spot the fake bravado from a mile away

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect to Philly's perfect record, that team doesn't have any weapons that scare me.

Teams like Tampa Bay, SD and even GB are the kind who can snap out of it at any time and hang with the best. I don't see Philly that way at all.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect to Philly's perfect record, that team doesn't have any weapons that scare me.

Teams like Tampa Bay, SD and even GB are the kind who can snap out of it at any time and hang with the best. I don't see Philly that way at all.
Green Bay? Their weapons are trash. Weird take. They have been piss poor on offense because they lack competent NFL talent at the skill positions.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tampa has no offensive line due to injuries. That isn't changing. Packers have no WRs at all and that isn't changing unless they make a move at deadline which would be out of character for that organization. Not sure who you mean by SD? San Diego? They play in the AFC and have an awful HC.

The Eagles are great where you need to be great. Along the lines. Their offensive line is one of the best if not the beat in the league. Defensive line isn't at that same level but it's still very good and we have easily the best depth at DT in the league.

Beyond that the Eagles have weapons on offense. AJ Brown is a top WR, DeVonta Smith is as good as a #2 that you can have in this league. Dallas Goedert is easily a top 5 TE in the league. Miles Sanders is having his best season and while he himself might not be some elite talent he is aided by an elite offensive line blocking for him.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay? Their weapons are trash. Weird take. They have been piss poor on offense because they lack competent NFL talent at the skill positions.
I would still put money on Rodgers getting it done with average WRs. Not all of his passes went to Devante Adams when he was there.

Tampa has no offensive line due to injuries. That isn't changing. Packers have no WRs at all and that isn't changing unless they make a move at deadline which would be out of character for that organization. Not sure who you mean by SD? San Diego? They play in the AFC and have an awful HC.

The Eagles are great where you need to be great. Along the lines. Their offensive line is one of the best if not the beat in the league. Defensive line isn't at that same level but it's still very good and we have easily the best depth at DT in the league.

Beyond that the Eagles have weapons on offense. AJ Brown is a top WR, DeVonta Smith is as good as a #2 that you can have in this league. Dallas Goedert is easily a top 5 TE in the league. Miles Sanders is having his best season and while he himself might not be some elite talent he is aided by an elite offensive line blocking for him.
The Chiefs went to the super bowl with a banged up OL. It didn't end well, but they got there.

AJ Brown is in the top ten for yardage which makes him pretty good but he only has 2 TDs. Which stands to reason since Hurts has only thrown 6 TDs.

A middling passing game doesn't inspire much confidence in today's NFL. There's nothing wrong with running the football but here's the top ten rushing teams so far this season and you can decide for yourself how many of them look like championship teams:

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still put money Rodgers getting it done with average WRs. Not all of his passes went to Devante Adams when he was there.

The Chiefs went to the super bowl with a banged up OL. It didn't end well, but they got there.

AJ Brown is in the top ten for yardage which makes him pretty good but he only has 2 TDs. Which stands to reason since Hurts has only thrown 6 TDs.

A middling passing game doesn't inspire much confidence in today's NFL. There's nothing wrong with running the football but here's the top ten rushing teams so far this season and you can decide for yourself how many of them look like championship teams:
My bad. When you were talking about weapons, I assumed you were talking about skill players.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still put money on Rodgers getting it done with average WRs. Not all of his passes went to Devante Adams when he was there.

When the Eagles get into the red zone, they run it in because teams can't stop their running game. We have a top ranked offense and defense in the league. We are one of the most complete teams in the league.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Eagles get into the red zone, they run it in because teams can't stop their running game. We have a top ranked offense and defense in the league. We are one of the most complete teams in the league.
Not yet but getting there. They need to put together a full 60 minutes before we can make these declarations.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need those week 8 ratings.

Come on, you can do it

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet but getting there. They need to put together a full 60 minutes before we can make these declarations.

If RTK guarantees anything your Eagles are screwed. Last season he guaranteed they would win their final 8 games.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No we don't. We can already see we have an offense that is ranked 5th overall and a defense that is ranked 4th overall. Only one other team in the league has both a top 5 ranked offense and defense (Bills).

In fact Eagles and Bills are the only two teams in the league that qualify if we bump that out to top 10. You have to go down to top 11 before you get anothet qualifying team in the Bengals who have the 11th ranked offense and defense.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If RTK guarantees anything your Eagles are screwed. Last season he guaranteed they would win their final 8 games.

Where? When?

I said they could and they almost did. What I did guarantee was that they would be in the hunt for the final wild card spot by season end and this was after they started the year 2-6.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we don't. We can already see we have an offense that is ranked 5th overall and a defense that is ranked 4th overall. Only one other team in the league has both a top 5 ranked offense and defense (Bills).

In fact Eagles and Bills are the only two teams in the league that qualify if we bump that out to top 10. You have to go down to top 11 before you get anothet qualifying team in the Bengals who have the 11th ranked offense and defense.
That stuff is for people that don’t know what they’re watching and want to sound like they know something.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stuff is for people that don’t know what they’re watching and want to sound like they know something.

Facts are for people that don't know what they are watching? Tangible evidence is needed for people that don't know what they are watching?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

We have one of the most productive offenses in the NFL and one of the league's best defenses in the NFL. We are statistically and factually one of the most complete teams in the league. We aren't a team with a good offense but a bad defense or a good defense and a bad defense. No, we have both. We are one of the few teams in the league that can say that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are for people that don't know what they are watching? Tangible evidence is needed for people that don't know what they are watching?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

We have one of the most productive offenses in the NFL and one of the league's best defenses in the NFL. We are statistically and factually one of the most complete teams in the league. We aren't a team with a good offense but a bad defense or a good defense and a bad defense. No, we have both. We are one of the few teams in the league that can say that.
Unequal scheduling in the NFL makes rankings unreliable. I’m not ready to call them a complete team yet. They absolutely have that potential. I first want to see them put together a full game before I declare them such.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unequal scheduling in the NFL makes rankings unreliable. I’m not ready to call them a complete team yet. They absolutely have that potential. I first want to see them put together a full game before I declare them such.

Just stay out my threads. Your football tlak is as bad as your political talk.