• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W7

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? When?

I said they could and they almost did. What I did guarantee was that they would be in the hunt for the final wild card spot by season end and this was after they started the year 2-6.

Where & when? You said that last season during one of your power ranking threads.

So you said they would. Almost isn't winning their final eight games. You do realize that don't you?

Odd you asked where & when while admitting you said that. You were wrong.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where & when? You said that last season during one of your power ranking threads.

So you said they would. Almost isn't winning their final eight games. You do realize that don't you?

Odd you asked where & when while admitting you said that. You were wrong.

Please find because I never guaranteed it. I said it was possible which it was. They almost pulled it off if not for two dropped game winning TD passes by Reagor in the final minute of the Giants game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find because I never guaranteed it. I said it was possible which it was. They almost pulled it off if not for two dropped game winning TD passes by Reagor in the final minute of the Giants game.

Changing up what you originally said. That's funny. You said they would win their final eight games. They didn't. And you can't even admit you were wrong.

Instead you say they "almost" did what you guaranteed. But they didn't. Why do you have such a difficult time admitting you were wrong about the Eagles last season?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing up what you originally said. That's funny. You said they would win their final eight games. They didn't. And you can't even admit you were wrong.

Instead you say they "almost" did what you guaranteed. But they didn't. Why do you have such a difficult time admitting you were wrong about the Eagles last season?

I'm not changing what I originally said. I'm stating exactly what I originally said. If you say I said otherwise then go find it and expose me.

Don't put words into my mouth you half a retard. Bring receipts with your claims that you pull out of your ass.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect to Philly's perfect record, that team doesn't have any weapons that scare me.

Teams like Tampa Bay, SD and even GB are the kind who can snap out of it at any time and hang with the best. I don't see Philly that way at all.
was watching a show the other day and someone made a comment:

"The Eagles are like that 4th #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. They deserve that seed, but no one really sees them winning that side of the bracket."

I think that kind of sums up how most feel right now about the Eagles. They are off to an insane start, but there's still something - whatever it is - that gives you that "pause" to say that they are a favorite heading into any playoff run.....

FWIW - I'd rather be hot at the end of the year than start the year off hot. Both can get you into the playoffs, but we've see how many teams start off great, limp into the playoffs, and then get destroyed. Conversely, we've seen teams get hot at the right time, and suddenly ride that wave through the playoffs...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was watching a show the other day and someone made a comment:

"The Eagles are like that 4th #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. They deserve that seed, but no one really sees them winning that side of the bracket."

I think that kind of sums up how most feel right now about the Eagles. They are off to an insane start, but there's still something - whatever it is - that gives you that "pause" to say that they are a favorite heading into any playoff run.....

FWIW - I'd rather be hot at the end of the year than start the year off hot. Both can get you into the playoffs, but we've see how many teams start off great, limp into the playoffs, and then get destroyed. Conversely, we've seen teams get hot at the right time, and suddenly ride that wave through the playoffs...

It's just ignorance on the common football fans part. Eagles had one of the most complete and talented rosters heading into this season. I stated as much here and most laughed at it but when you look at their roster it's true. And what we have seen payout on the field is validation of that.

Eagles are strong in the areas where you need to be strong at. They have a good mix of young blue chip talent and and great veteran talent, some of which with championship expierence.

People trying too hard to tie previous years to the current year. This is the 2021 or 2020 Eagles. The roster has been greatly improved and those young talented players they are depending on have also made improvements themselves.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just ignorance on the common football fans part. Eagles had one of the most complete and talented rosters heading into this season. I stated as much here and most laughed at it but when you look at their roster it's true. And what we have seen payout on the field is validation of that.

Eagles are strong in the areas where you need to be strong at. They have a good mix of young blue chip talent and and great veteran talent, some of which with championship expierence.

People trying too hard to tie previous years to the current year. This is the 2021 or 2020 Eagles. The roster has been greatly improved and those young talented players they are depending on have also made improvements themselves.

I think it's more of the - we want to see more before 100% buying in. Remember, not everyone is an avid fan - so if you are not an Eagles fan you are likely looking at last year (9-8) and some of the ups and downs and wondering how much of this current 6-0 start is sustainable.

They added to the team, and they certainly got better...but are the 6-0 better or are they a bit of a product of being better but also facing teams with a combined record below .500 (19-21). Add in the factor they also got their two toughest (by record) games at home...

Bright side for the Eagles is - their schedule isn't exactly difficult. Pitt, Houston, Washington, Indy are all likely to be wins. I'll be curious to see how they do starting with the stretch against GB, even though they've also been well down this year by GB standards. GB, Ten, and then @NYG, @Chi, @Dal will, I think, likely tell us a bit more about this team down the stretch before getting the 'Aints and the Giants back at home.

Eagles are better, for sure - just not sure how much better. And, FWIW - same people were likely saying the same thing last year with the Bengals...Division was "down" with Ravens inquired, Cleve not good, and Pitt wobbling on Big Ben's last leg. They were all stating, let's see how they do down the stretch and then decide what we think we know...Bengals did well down the stretch, and into the playoffs. Eagles can certainly be in that same boat, but I don't think it's uninformed, or out of pocket completely, to want to see more before buying in on just how good the Eagles may, or may not, be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not changing what I originally said. I'm stating exactly what I originally said. If you say I said otherwise then go find it and expose me.

Don't put words into my mouth you half a retard. Bring receipts with your claims that you pull out of your ass.

I haven't put words in your mouth. If you remember I called you out last season after the Eagles didn't win out like you claimed they would.

Don't make dumbass predictions like that and I won't make fun of you for it. Just like I made fun of you last season for saying you hoped Mayfield injured his shoulder throwing the ball. The next week yer boy Carson Wentz sprained both his ankles in the same game.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't put words in your mouth. If you remember I called you out last season after the Eagles didn't win out like you claimed they would.

Don't make dumbass predictions like that and I won't make fun of you for it. Just like I made fun of you last season for saying you hoped Mayfield injured his shoulder throwing the ball. The next week yer boy Carson Wentz sprained both his ankles in the same game.

You are putting words in my mouth. You are saying I guaranteed s they would winoutm. I never said that. I said it was possible that they could which obviously it was. One thing I did definitely say was that they would be in competing for that final wild card spot.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rich get richer.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are putting words in my mouth. You are saying I guaranteed s they would winoutm. I never said that. I said it was possible that they could which obviously it was. One thing I did definitely say was that they would be in competing for that final wild card spot.
You would never say something that wasn't true

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dave-chapelle-gif-8.gif

No reason to continue this as for some odd reason you're still trying to backtrack on what you originally said.

You also said last season Wentz would be good. He wasn't.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So either you think they won't win the division or this too was incorrect?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stay out my threads. Your football tlak is as bad as your political talk.
I get it. Football is great but some of us weren’t ever good enough to play so we’re at the mercy of stats. It’s all good. The NFL thanks you for money.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Football is great but some of us weren’t ever good enough to play so we’re at the mercy of stats. It’s all good. The NFL thanks you for money.
The “you have to had played the sport to understand” is one of the dumbest things ever.