• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W7

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas , Titans , Ravens, Packers close behind

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or after Buff, KC and Philly what's the whole NFL
I don’t even care about 6-0. Birds have much to prove. They have a chance to be great but they have a looooong way to go. Like how about playing a complete football game.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets and Giants are both underdogs in Week 7.

Later edit: The Jets game is now a pick'em.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Philadelphia
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Washington
5. Buffalo
6. KC

:peace2:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even care about 6-0. Birds have much to prove. They have a chance to be great but they have a looooong way to go. Like how about playing a complete football game.
MY GOD has your tune changed since week one.
6-0 and now you're stepping it back a bit?

you, iggloo, nut and even RTK had this all figured out. Who do we play in the SB, look at our schedule and tell me who has a good shot at beating us? Have you seen the QB's on our schedule?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY GOD has your tune changed since week one.
6-0 and now you're stepping it back a bit?

you, iggloo, nut and even RTK had this all figured out. Who do we play in the SB, look at our schedule and tell me who has a good shot at beating us? Have you seen the QB's on our schedule?
I thought we covered this before. You’re a cvnt. I don’t have any respect for your opinion on anything. You’re a Cowboy troll. You don’t know shit about football. Go fuck yourself and don’t tag me or respond to me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got an open invitation, and WE haven't covered shit.

now or later, doesn't matter to me, but you can darn near bet your ass I'll be replying to your HOT sports takes starting week 1
NOW...you best block my ass today, cause coach, your mouth may have overloaded your ass. Your sports opinions may be questioned.

Go Team!!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got an open invitation, and WE haven't covered shit.

now or later, doesn't matter to me, but you can darn near bet your ass I'll be replying to your HOT sports takes starting week 1
NOW...you best block my ass today, cause coach, your mouth may have overloaded your ass. Your sports opinions may be questioned.

Go Team!!
You can do what you want, Cletus. If you want to try and continue to converse with someone that has no respect for you or your football opinion, I can’t keep you from lowering yourself and being a cuck. Do you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to try and continue to converse with someone that has no respect for you or your football opinion, I can’t keep you from lowering yourself and being a cuck. Do you.
Tissue?
with your Big Talking Ass, this post would be sad if you hadn't talked so much Bull Shit. Funny, now you're the victim.

BUT HEY, you take the respect road on the internet, THAT's clearly you. I want zero part of that.

Blocking me could turn out much better for you in the end... unless your eagles and my cowboys are what YOU clearly stated first of September each were. You saw it all coach...wear it proudly. Currently the last undefeated team in football and a 3rd place team
You look the smartest in the room as we sit here today.

The respect part was pretty good. I admit it, I laughed!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tissue?
with your Big Talking Ass, this post would be sad if you hadn't talked so much Bull Shit. Funny, now you're the victim.

BUT HEY, you take the respect road on the internet, THAT's clearly you. I want zero part of that.

Blocking me could turn out much better for you in the end... unless your eagles and my cowboys are what YOU clearly stated first of September each were. You saw it all coach...wear it proudly. Currently the last undefeated team in football and a 3rd place team
You look the smartest in the room as we sit here today.

The respect part was pretty good. I admit it, I laughed!
I guess you like talking to yourself. I stand behind my comment that the Cowboys season is over. That’s my opinion every year before the first ball is kicked off. The Cowboys will never win big while Jerry Jones meddles in that franchise.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you like talking to yourself. I stand behind my comment that the Cowboys season is over. That’s my opinion every year before the first ball is kicked off. The Cowboys will never win big while Jerry Jones meddles in that franchise.
apparently, I'm not talking to myself, but it's good you stand behind your sports takes. BTW...those said nothing about Jerry or this yearly first ball stuff.

OH, I dislike GM Jerry as much as the next guy, but it should be pointed out he's won 3 of those championships, he just desperately wants to win one without Jimmy's players. What else is there? the owners and league put him in the fucking Hall of Fame for making these shitty ass wipes more money than they ever saw from owning an NFL team. Stupid Arkansas hick taught the entire NFL world and got a Gold Jacket. NOW THAT WAS VISION. Great Owner!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are standing in a hole, it's just not as deep as most eagle fans had hoped.

ONWARD!

things change weekly, we lost a pretty good, experienced slot corner yesterday. The Jets lost a huge contributor as did my fantasy team.
I think I better watch a couple more weeks. Little early to assume.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure this will be the Cowboys year. This is the year it will happen.

0798DA54-4A2E-4CCF-8C02-16C3D1291FA1.jpeg