• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W12

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is, you want so badly to make it seem like your Eagles are playing relevant teams that you prop the Giants over the 49ers. The Niners are the scariest team in the NFC right now and would roll the Giants by 20 or more.

49ers don't scare me.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners four worst matchups are probably all in the AFC. I think a team like the Eagles or Cowboys would probably make for a better Super Bowl but the Niners could certainly surprise.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So scared of that juggernaut offense that only scored 13 points yesterday.
well the Eagles you have ranked #2. No one is disputing the Eagles ranking. They are disputing the Niners rankings.
Since the Oct. 23rd game against the/your #1 ranked team in the league (KC)
The niners havent given up more than 16 pts in a game & has not given up a single point in the 2nd half of games. (that is in over a month)
I dont think anyone is claiming you should put them in the top 4. They are claiming they are better than some in your top ten.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the Eagles you have ranked #2. No one is disputing the Eagles ranking. They are disputing the Niners rankings.
Since the Oct. 23rd game against the/your #1 ranked team in the league (KC)
The niners havent given up more than 16 pts in a game & has not given up a single point in the 2nd half of games. (that is in over a month)
I dont think anyone is claiming you should put them in the top 4. They are claiming they are better than some in your top ten.

That's be really impressive if they actually played good offenses in that span

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's be really impressive if they actually played good offenses in that span

Right, except your guys gave up 33 to a team that average 18...so you should probably level your eye test a little

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, except your guys gave up 33 to a team that average 18...so you should probably level your eye test a little

We've been consistent all year and we don't have a middle of the road offense like the 49ers.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been consistent all year and we don't have a middle of the road offense like the 49ers.
in the last month. You have lost more than the Niners. (to a team not in your top ten)
In the last month. You almost lost to the Colts. Yes. The Colts.
you beat up on a texan & Steeler team. gave up 33 to the packers. (if you want to talk of strength of opponents)
Niners have been playing much more consistent in this time span than the eagles.

If you were looking at the Eagles like you are the Niners. You would be finding a lot of problems with the Eagles.
or
If you were looking at the Niners like you do the eagles, would be acknowledging how good the Niners are playing right now.

The way assess your teams is obviously what is being inconsistent right now.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the last month. You have lost more than the Niners. (to a team not in your top ten)
In the last month. You almost lost to the Colts. Yes. The Colts.
you beat up on a texan & Steeler team. gave up 33 to the packers. (if you want to talk of strength of opponents)
Niners have been playing much more consistent in this time span than the eagles.

If you were looking at the Eagles like you are the Niners. You would be finding a lot of problems with the Eagles.
or
If you were looking at the Niners like you do the eagles, would be acknowledging how good the Niners are playing right now.

The way assess your teams is obviously what is being inconsistent right now.

I don't care. Go put on your 49ers jersey you bandwagon. Your football opinion means nothing to me.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What RTK fails to realize again is the Eagles themselves have played a garbage schedule to get that 9-1 record but of course you can only play who's on your schedule. Matching up both teams the Eagles have the better QB but both teams WRs and run game are on par. Eagles have the slight advantage on offense. Defense different story with Niners having the advantage in that department.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fraud eagles fan. What do you expect from him.

Oh. I firmly believe he is an eagles fan. Just dont think he enjoys my rebuttal.

His biggest issue to me is if he doesn't like to face the truth he comes back with "your football opinion means nothing to me". It's like the little kid that doesn't like the answer their father gave them so they go ask their mom. How the hell do you learn anything with that kind of closed mind?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His biggest issue to me is if he doesn't like to face the truth he comes back with "your football opinion means nothing to me". It's like the little kid that doesn't like the answer their father gave them so they go ask their mom. How the hell do you learn anything with that kind of closed mind?
yeah I have always gotten the feeling conversing with him, that he is young.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What RTK fails to realize again is the Eagles themselves have played a garbage schedule to get that 9-1 record but of course you can only play who's on your schedule. Matching up both teams the Eagles have the better QB but both teams WRs and run game are on par. Eagles have the slight advantage on offense. Defense different story with Niners having the advantage in that department.

What you fail to realize is that the Eagles are 10-1, not 9-1.

They have beat 2 of the teams in my top 5. They are set to play this upcoming weekend what was ranked in this ranking as the 6th team.

Best team the 49ers beat was the Seahawks in week 2. The only top tier team they have played was the Chiefs and the Chiefs blew them the fuck out.

Both 49ers and Eagles have good defenses. Neither are some all time great shut down defenses though. Eagles offense is much better. Eagles are just a flat out much better team. The same goes for pretty much every team in the league except for the Chiefs.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fail to realize is that the Eagles are 10-1, not 9-1.

They have beat 2 of the teams in my top 5. They are set to play this upcoming weekend what was ranked in this ranking as the 6th team.

Best team the 49ers beat was the Seahawks in week 2. The only top tier team they have played was the Chiefs and the Chiefs blew them the fuck out.

Both 49ers and Eagles have good defenses. Neither are some all time great shut down defenses though. Eagles offense is much better. Eagles are just a flat out much better team. The same goes for pretty much every team in the league except for the Chiefs.
I wouldn't say flat out better team. Are they ahead of the niners? Yes I'll give them the nod because of the offense but Eagles are leaking oil on defense and ST's isn't very good.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. I firmly believe he is an eagles fan. Just dont think he enjoys my rebuttal.
He's only around when they have a good team. Bad team, nowhere to be found until draft weekend.