• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Seahawks

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best D in the NFL ??? you have a very rich fantasy life

Name the NFL team thats D was #1 in points allowed in 2012. Points allowed is the holy grail stat for any football teams D. What team was it?

And I'll even give you a hint. It wasn't the Broncos.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coin Flip

Seattle has more talent, but Pete Carroll will find a way to screw it up, just like he did in New England

Washington has an exciting young QB, but Daniel Snyder will find a way to screw up the franchise, just like he always does.

nk12thman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfftt...the shehawks are nothing but smoke and mirrors ( the pete carroll way)..the only thing that keeps little Wilson from getting crushed is that he runs around in circles like a little greased pig behind his linemen...no one can find him to tackle him...that offense looks more like the keystone cops. I got em at 8-8 this season. the hawks sent 5 players to last years probowl...not 11...all but one were only there because the real probowl selection chose not to play.

I don't recall pointing to last years pro bowl alone, but you are obviously just here to troll so I'll leave it be. I'll take smoke and mirrors every day of the week if my QB can be at least 500 in the playoffs.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfftt...the shehawks are nothing but smoke and mirrors ( the pete carroll way)..the only thing that keeps little Wilson from getting crushed is that he runs around in circles like a little greased pig behind his linemen...no one can find him to tackle him...that offense looks more like the keystone cops. I got em at 8-8 this season. the hawks sent 5 players to last years probowl...not 11...all but one were only there because the real probowl selection chose not to play.

Smoke and Mirrors? How many teams with winning records did the Broncos beat last year?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly how many playoff wins did the Broncos get last year?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how many playoff wins did the Broncos get last year?

obviously the Bronco's werent thinking properly when they positioned themselves for the playoffs..they should have tried to work it where they faced one of the weaker teams like the Pats to begin the playoffs.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the NFL team thats D was #1 in points allowed in 2012. Points allowed is the holy grail stat for any football teams D. What team was it?

And I'll even give you a hint. It wasn't the Broncos.

it wasnt about your strong schedule either...maybe its was about the multitude of shehawk players on PED's ??

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many playoff games did the pats win 27 years ago ??? see how stupid your point is ?

My point was very valid. Maybe Denver should copy some of their smoke and mirrors so they wont struggle so much with quality teams.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many playoff games did the pats win 27 years ago ??? see how stupid your point is ?

And last year holds a bit more relevancy than 27 years ago bud. Nice reach.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win in every of those categories.

RG3 is a rare talent, but he's got ballerina legs and already on his 2nd knee reconstruction. Redskins have a maxed out cap and can't make the moves to take themselves to the next level right now. Seahawks have the best overall D in the NFL and their O is loaded with talent as well.

I can agree in part with this but not fully. With the way modern medicine is today knee injuries just are not as career ending or as big of a deal as they used to be. RG3 just like Steve Young and others will learn not to use his legs as much to make plays or will at least learn what the word "Slide" means. You are right this year the Redskins are pretty hurt by the cap penalty they received but it does mean that next year they will have quite a bit of space to make future moves. I have read something in the $45 million range for cap space (now given a part of that will be to resign some of the FA players they have coming out of contract).

Now as for this actual thread topic. I would have to give the edge to Seattle in actual overall talent. The defense looks good on paper and the offense looks to be pretty good. I would rather have RG3 than Russell Wilson but that is just a personal preference. Other than that I would probably take most of Seattle's players over Washington's at this point.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was very valid. Maybe Denver should copy some of their smoke and mirrors so they wont struggle so much with quality teams.

I dunno...I would rather see the Bronco's win with talent and delivery rather than a gimmick

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year the Broncos went 2-3 against teams with winning records. They started out 0-3 as Manning was still getting his arm strength back and the team was breaking in a brand new Offensive and Defensive scheme. After that they went 2-0 against teams with winning records beating both by 8 or more points. I think most knew year one of Manning coming off of his injury and the team learning a whole new system would be a learning year and that they would struggle at times.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt about your strong schedule either...maybe its was about the multitude of shehawk players on PED's ??

Weren't there 3 Bronco players suspended last year for PED use?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno...I would rather see the Bronco's win with talent and delivery rather than a gimmick

Yes, running the ball well and playing excellent defense is à gimmick.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have a much better team. Way more talent.

The Redskins defense sucks, they were 28th in the league last season. RGIII is a better QB than Russell Wilson. He made the Redskins offense.

Well of course the defense is going to suck when you have your best defensive player in Brian Orakpo, and not to mention we also lost Carriker and Merriweather for the season

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, running the ball well and playing excellent defense is à gimmick.

the read option is a gimmick on the same lines as the wildcat...i see it didnt win any of its users a Superbowl...Wilson would get killed out there if any defensemen could actually find him while he's running in circles behind his linemen like a chicken with his head cut off.