• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Seahawks

BoP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you believe is the better team? Brighter future? Better QB? Classier?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has more talent but Washington has a far better QB. If they build around him a bit, they have a bright future.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've always had serious questions about RGIII's durability. He always seemed like the next Michael Vick to me (physically; RGIII is WAY more accurate than Vick ever was). But even if I didn't have those questions I'd say Seattle by a mile.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have a much better team. Way more talent.

The Redskins defense sucks, they were 28th in the league last season. RGIII is a better QB than Russell Wilson. He made the Redskins offense.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's some in depth analysis right der...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is a better team
Russell Wilson is a better quarterback
RG3 has the potential to be great but he will used up quickly in Washington. Sad to see.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you believe is the better team? Brighter future? Better QB? Classier?

there is definitely nothing classy about this seattle team...in fact, they are pretty much the exact opposite of classy. I dont think they are all that talented either, more than washington though perhaps.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII and Wilson are both good QBs and they will both develop into great QBs.

nk12thman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is definitely nothing classy about this seattle team...in fact, they are pretty much the exact opposite of classy. I dont think they are all that talented either, more than washington though perhaps.

You must have never heard an interview with Russell Wilson. To say there is nothing classy about Seattle is about the dumbest thing I have ever read from someone who was trying, and failing to be taken seriously. 11 pro bowlers would indicate there is plenty of talent. Oh yeah, they were able to win a playoff game too.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins have the better team, the better quarterback, the brighter future, and I don't care whose classier.

They were clearly the better team in the playoffs, and would have easily dispatched of an overrated, classless Seattle team if they weren't as supremely banged-up as they were.

Losing RG3 was obviously the injury that everybody remembers, but they were also without: their starting OLB, their starting TE, their starting FS, their starting SS, their back-up ILB, their starting third down rb, and several oth key role players.

The Seahawks were injury-free and were still getting dominated until they took cheap shots at RG3 / he got injured.

If RG3 is healthy, it's not really even that close.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has more talent but Washington has a far better QB. If they build around him a bit, they have a bright future.

If you want to say RG3 is the better QB I won't argue with that, but far better? Sorry, no.

They were clearly the better team in the playoffs, and would have easily dispatched of an overrated, classless Seattle team if they weren't as supremely banged-up as they were.

Nice batch of excuses there.

The Seahawks were injury-free and were still getting dominated until they took cheap shots at RG3 / he got injured.

RG3 got injured because of your piece of shit field.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but Washington isn't near as good as Seattle. RGIII was the reason they were ahead and nothing more. He can't keep playing that style or his career will be short lived. I'd give him the advantage over Carlton Banks but not by much.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me edit my last statement a tad. Washington has the better QB (not by much) and had a better performing RB, so I give them some credit. Seattle is better at every other aspect of the game, IMO. The QB and RB situations aren't vastly different but I give the Redskins a slight advantage.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins have the better team, the better quarterback, the brighter future, and I don't care whose classier.

Losing RG3 was obviously the injury that everybody remembers, but they were also without: their starting OLB, their starting TE, their starting FS, their starting SS, their back-up ILB, their starting third down rb, and several oth key role players.

If RG3 is healthy, it's not really even that close.

If only games were 10 minutes long.......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is cocky, brash, arrogant and carry themselves like they are trouble looking for an excuse.

The Redskins are meek, whiny, soft, and complain way too much about other teams.

I'd say Seattle has the edge.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win in every of those categories.

RG3 is a rare talent, but he's got ballerina legs and already on his 2nd knee reconstruction. Redskins have a maxed out cap and can't make the moves to take themselves to the next level right now. Seahawks have the best overall D in the NFL and their O is loaded with talent as well.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have never heard an interview with Russell Wilson. To say there is nothing classy about Seattle is about the dumbest thing I have ever read from someone who was trying, and failing to be taken seriously. 11 pro bowlers would indicate there is plenty of talent. Oh yeah, they were able to win a playoff game too.

Pfftt...the shehawks are nothing but smoke and mirrors ( the pete carroll way)..the only thing that keeps little Wilson from getting crushed is that he runs around in circles like a little greased pig behind his linemen...no one can find him to tackle him...that offense looks more like the keystone cops. I got em at 8-8 this season. the hawks sent 5 players to last years probowl...not 11...all but one were only there because the real probowl selection chose not to play.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win in every of those categories.

RG3 is a rare talent, but he's got ballerina legs and already on his 2nd knee reconstruction. Redskins have a maxed out cap and can't make the moves to take themselves to the next level right now. Seahawks have the best overall D in the NFL and their O is loaded with talent as well.

Best D in the NFL ??? you have a very rich fantasy life

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team: Seattle
Brighter future: Predicting Seattle
Better QB: I give RGIII the edge if he can stay healthy.
Classier: No comment.