• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Seahawks

BoP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins have the better team, the better quarterback, the brighter future, and I don't care whose classier.

They were clearly the better team in the playoffs, and would have easily dispatched of an overrated, classless Seattle team if they weren't as supremely banged-up as they were.

Losing RG3 was obviously the injury that everybody remembers, but they were also without: their starting OLB, their starting TE, their starting FS, their starting SS, their back-up ILB, their starting third down rb, and several oth key role players.

The Seahawks were injury-free and were still getting dominated until they took cheap shots at RG3 / he got injured.

If RG3 is healthy, it's not really even that close.

Good call.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for the Redskin fans. They got an owner almost as bad as Jerrah. And they also got hosed on the salary cap situation. I think that is over this year. The biggest problem is they mortgaged their draft picks for a QB who keeps getting injured.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great find. KwitYerWhinin ends up with eggfoogoo on his face.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 was a bust the minute he was drafted. I watched that kid at Baylor. He was a "IS THE FIRST OPTION OPEN YET? No? ILL RUN IT!" QB.

This is the first QB I've predicted busting since Mark Sanchez and was SPOT ON. I'm horrible at predicting busts on the defensive side of the ball, (thought Curry would be great, thought Pierre-Paul would bust, thought G. Adams would be great, etc) but I can predict the hell out of offensive drafts.

RG KNEE will never amount to a thing. And the fact the Redskins STILL don't have a first round pick when they desperately need it is hilarious. Skins will be irrelevant for the next 5 years. What a sad franchise, Snyder has really done a # on the fans of Wash, feel bad for them. Seattle for the last 20 years has had pretty good ownership, I'll give them that.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love preseason threads right now. We have two weeks before the superbowl and these should pass the time nicely

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Skin's learn nothing it seems.

Richard-Sherman-Waves-Goodbye-GIF.gif

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have never heard an interview with Russell Wilson. To say there is nothing classy about Seattle is about the dumbest thing I have ever read from someone who was trying, and failing to be taken seriously. 11 pro bowlers would indicate there is plenty of talent. Oh yeah, they were able to win a playoff game too.

get used to hearing dumb things fromt this dude for the next two weeks.... and probably beyond that.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 was a bust the minute he was drafted. I watched that kid at Baylor. He was a "IS THE FIRST OPTION OPEN YET? No? ILL RUN IT!" QB.

This is the first QB I've predicted busting since Mark Sanchez and was SPOT ON. I'm horrible at predicting busts on the defensive side of the ball, (thought Curry would be great, thought Pierre-Paul would bust, thought G. Adams would be great, etc) but I can predict the hell out of offensive drafts.

RG KNEE will never amount to a thing. And the fact the Redskins STILL don't have a first round pick when they desperately need it is hilarious. Skins will be irrelevant for the next 5 years. What a sad franchise, Snyder has really done a # on the fans of Wash, feel bad for them. Seattle for the last 20 years has had pretty good ownership, I'll give them that.

Nice job being a sore winner. I am truly happy that your team is in the big game since it has been a long time coming. However - both your team & fans make it really hard for the rest of us to support you. You have several guys on your team that are very unlikable & many of your fans have this constant "Nobody respects us & we are victims of East Coast bias, blah, blah, blah" refrain. Get over yourselves already.

Also - you are not correct about RG3 - only time will tell. He had one very good year & one poor year - this does not mean that he will be terrible from here on out - you have to see how this unfolds. Last season he was coming off an injury & playing with that restrictive brace. He also had no real time to dedicate to working on his flaws (seeing the field, pocket presence, clock mgmt, etc). He should be able to devote some time to that during this offseason & hopefully will have his ego somewhat in check since he was humbled considerably this season.

I am in no way stating that he definitely will get to the elite level - just that he has a chance. QB development is an ongoing process that takes many years & truly never ends. RG3 should also benefit from having at least some more talent around him now that the Skins no longer have salary cap restrictions.

Your 5 year irrelevant period for the Redskins is laughable. This is the NFL and things change quickly & from season to season. Going from worst to first in any division is commonplace at this time. Jeez - you seem to mimic Sherman in that instead of celebrating your victory you just need to run your mouth & badmouth others. Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: