• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox expand lead, Yanks lose & try to cheat the system

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock's next Avi

aaron-hernandez-gun-arrested-hernandezing.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a joke?

You wanna look at Jeters first five seasons vs Elvis , and punch yourself in the face, or should I book a flight?

over-jetering is over-jetering...

Thinking Andrus is a great player, as opposed to the very solid SS that he actually is? Equates to thinking Jeter is Babe Ruth 2.0, as opposed to the very solid top of the order 20 year compiler he actually is/was...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the LA market Stern wants to hang on to...he realized that the lakers ship was sinking, and that Paul would do more for the LA TV market with Griffin than the corpse of Kobe Bryant.

You Boston guys have Stern all figure out. And where does San Antonio fit into the whole conspiracy?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, dont include me in that......crazy talk to think Stern wants the LA market in it, and doesn't care at all about the boston market

Do i think the NBA is somewhat rigged? yes........but for all big markets, not just LA

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My balls >>>> your word!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over-jetering is over-jetering...

Thinking Andrus is a great player, as opposed to the very solid SS that he actually is? Equates to thinking Jeter is Babe Ruth 2.0, as opposed to the very solid top of the order 20 year compiler he actually is/was...

Further proof you absolutely, positively, have to take an anti-NY stance regardless of how preposterous the argument

It's hilarious

Derek Jeter led the league in hits last season at 38 like most compilers

Go lay down for a while

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Boston guys have Stern all figure out. And where does San Antonio fit into the whole conspiracy?

Why would the claim that Stern facilitates the Lakers having a good team have anything to do with Spurs? Like I said, it's not about weakening other teams, its about making sure one of the marquee franchises remains playoff competitive.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

I mean, "what a dumass." He's STILL wearing a Livestrong bracelet? Idiot.

If this happened to a NY athlete, could you imagine the shit coming out of Boston?

For Jeters sake, how awesome can one city be

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was white, he'd be playing base for Mudvaine.

So black guys cant be tattooed up the hilt, but white guys in bands can. And its perfectly OK to party like a rock star and not party like a NBAer.

Double standards run pure in America.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spurs won more then two. LeBum James turn was Stern's plan.

Since 1980, only nine teams have won it all.

Lakers
Celtics
Sixers
Pistons
Bulls
Rockets
Spurs
Heat
Mavericks

Everyone has repeated the year after winning it all except the Sixers and Mavericks.

No parity and small market teams are just given false hope with 16 in the playoffs but no chance if they make it.

Those 9 teams in 33 years is the lowest total of teams in any sport that won it all.

Look at the NHL when Carolina, Tampa Bay and Anhiem all won it as new teams in a three year span.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So black guys cant be tattooed up the hilt, but white guys in bands can. And its perfectly OK to party like a rock star and not party like a NBAer.

Double standards run pure in America.

nobody forced you over the fence, jose

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Jeter led the league in hits last season at 38 like most compilers

You mis-interpreted...

I said he was a solid top of the order 20 year compiler...meaning, he's been a solid top of the order hitter for 20 years...

he's not going to the HOF for being a dominant player..he's going in for being a very good player, for a long time...

Sorry these facts upset you...but the guy was basically the same guy allan trammell was for the first 10 or seasons of his career...difference is that Jeter kept it going longer..which is why Jetes will be in the hall...and Trammell will not.