• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RazorbackG's Five Star picks week 5! (5-5-1 ATS for the year)

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought I was going to at least go 3-1 last week but Stanford scored late to cover and Bama just could not score enough! I was dead on with the Baylor score which does not happen too much! Anyway, I like three games Saturday and now is the time to get it in gear and start a winning streak. Good luck to everyone!

Saturday:
Take Arkansas State -20.5 vs Idaho. Red Wolves are licking their wounds from their whipping last week at the Glass Bowl. They come home to a much easier foe. ASU 55 Idaho 31

Take Vandy +1 at Middle Tennessee State. Commodores D is better than advertised and although they are at the bottom of the SEC they will find a way to win this road game versus a middle of the pack team. Vandy 20 Middle Tennessee 17

Take Oregon -8 at Colorado. Ducks are embarrassed about last week and that means bad news for the Buffs. Oregon 66 Colorado 24

Please share your thoughts, picks, and whatever else, this is what makes this post fun!
G

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought I was going to at least go 3-1 last week but Stanford scored late to cover and Bama just could not score enough! I was dead on with the Baylor score which does not happen too much! Anyway, I like three games Saturday and now is the time to get it in gear and start a winning streak. Good luck to everyone!

Saturday:
Take Arkansas State -20.5 vs Idaho. Red Wolves are licking their wounds from their whipping last week at the Glass Bowl. They come home to a much easier foe. ASU 55 Idaho 31

Take Vandy +1 at Middle Tennessee State. Commodores D is better than advertised and although they are at the bottom of the SEC they will find a way to win this road game versus a middle of the pack team. Vandy 20 Middle Tennessee 17

Take Oregon -8 at Colorado. Ducks are embarrassed about last week and that means bad news for the Buffs. Oregon 66 Colorado 24

Please share your thoughts, picks, and whatever else, this is what makes this post fun!
G

I like the Vandy and Oregon picks. Don't really have an opinion about the other one, but I hate to give up that many points, especially on the road.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be homering here but iowa +9.5 seems WAYYYYY too much against the Badgers. Iowas run D is STOUT and Wisconsin is down their best RB. To me I dont see the Badgers being able to run the ball much at all. That puts the game on Staves arm and while he is vastly improved I just dont see a way the Badgers score enough to cover that spread. Iowa's offense is much improved and while Wisky has a good D I see something like a 20-17 or 17-14 type game coming.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know I'd gbe Alabama line makes me want to start betting for real.

I think it will be a good half, at least for awhile, but them not favored makes me want to put the house on Bama.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good half, at least for awhile, but them not favored makes me want to put the house on Bama.

They're six point dogs!!! And I expect them to win straight up. Betting the house seems like such a no brainer which probably makes me stupid

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Vandy and Oregon.

Do you think this is a lock?? Umm...pretty much lol

Teaser
Oregon -2
Alabama +8.5

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Vandy and Oregon picks. Don't really have an opinion about the other one, but I hate to give up that many points, especially on the road.
Arkansas State is at home, no way I would give up that many at Idaho.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be homering here but iowa +9.5 seems WAYYYYY too much against the Badgers. Iowas run D is STOUT and Wisconsin is down their best RB. To me I dont see the Badgers being able to run the ball much at all. That puts the game on Staves arm and while he is vastly improved I just dont see a way the Badgers score enough to cover that spread. Iowa's offense is much improved and while Wisky has a good D I see something like a 20-17 or 17-14 type game coming.
That line shows down to five around here so u may B on 2 something.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting in two bets early. I know these lines will change in a hurry.

I got Alabama +3, bought the 1/2 point.
And that teaser with Bama and Oregon.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Vandy and Oregon.

Do you think this is a lock?? Umm...pretty much lol

Teaser
Oregon -2
Alabama +8.5
I have to say this looks pretty darn good!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares about that division of the B10.....

:thumb:

I honestly can't say I've seen either Iowa or Wisconsin play this year. The problem with Michigan having Noon games is that you miss a lot of the pre-conference matchups in the B10 because they're usually on at 12 as well.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares about that division of the B10.....

:thumb:

I honestly can't say I've seen either Iowa or Wisconsin play this year. The problem with Michigan having Noon games is that you miss a lot of the pre-conference matchups in the B10 because they're usually on at 12 as well.

Ironically I dont think Iowa has played a noon game this year... LOL. But I dont watch much of other B10 teams OOC either. Ill get my fill during conference and its about the only time I get to watch other teams to see how they look

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of Like UGA -2.5 but would not bet either way, now with the teaser I like Bama +8. I think it will be a field goal game but kind of feeling it could be the Dawgs year?!?