• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RazorbackG's Five Star picks week 5! (5-5-1 ATS for the year)

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of Like UGA -2.5 but would not bet either way, now with the teaser I like Bama +8. I think it will be a field goal game but kind of feeling it could be the Dawgs year?!?

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of Like UGA -2.5 but would not bet either way, now with the teaser I like Bama +8. I think it will be a field goal game but kind of feeling it could be the Dawgs year?!?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It could still be UGA's year. They can make it will 1 loss lol.

The fact is if Bama doesnt have 5 turnovers in that Ole Miss game, they probably win it and maybe win it easy. I'm sure the focus will be just that in Athens. Also, when Alabama is the underdog for the first time in forever, they have even more motivation.
UGA loves to run the ball. Bama's rush defense is one of the best. I still think it will be a close game though.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MTSU gonna take ur monies!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought I was going to at least go 3-1 last week but Stanford scored late to cover and Bama just could not score enough! I was dead on with the Baylor score which does not happen too much! Anyway, I like three games Saturday and now is the time to get it in gear and start a winning streak. Good luck to everyone!

Saturday:
Take Arkansas State -20.5 vs Idaho. Red Wolves are licking their wounds from their whipping last week at the Glass Bowl. They come home to a much easier foe. ASU 55 Idaho 31

Take Vandy +1 at Middle Tennessee State. Commodores D is better than advertised and although they are at the bottom of the SEC they will find a way to win this road game versus a middle of the pack team. Vandy 20 Middle Tennessee 17

Take Oregon -8 at Colorado. Ducks are embarrassed about last week and that means bad news for the Buffs. Oregon 66 Colorado 24

Please share your thoughts, picks, and whatever else, this is what makes this post fun!
G

I like Ark St.. Middle Tennesse ain't bad and i'm smellin what East Carolina did last week at home to Va Tech. EC was +10 and won outright. Look for the Middle Tenn at home to do the same. Oregon CO? not gonna touch that one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting in two bets early. I know these lines will change in a hurry.

I got Alabama +3, bought the 1/2 point.
And that teaser with Bama and Oregon.

Some other bets:

West Virginia +7 at Oklahoma
Iowa +7 at Wisconsin
Ole Miss -7 at Florida
Michigan -16 at Maryland
Notre Dame pick at Clemson

All road teams....hmmm

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other bets:

West Virginia +7 at Oklahoma
Iowa +7 at Wisconsin
Ole Miss -7 at Florida
Michigan -16 at Maryland
Notre Dame pick at Clemson

All road teams....hmmm

I actually took out the West Virginia and Iowa bets. I would have split those anyway. I won big this week. I had small bets on Ole Miss and Notre Dame. I had huge bets on Alabama and Oregon and medium on Michigan.