• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice super thread.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right during MNF. PR department ain't dumb.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned,anyone else would lose their job in any org.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think his wife was willing to press charges.
Domestic Violence no longer requires the "pressing of charges". If the cops/prosecution feel they can make their case without the testimony of the victim then charges can be filed by the municipality. This change happened a number of years ago.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh lets let Rice play one more game, no pads, no helmet, no flags.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestic Violence no longer requires the "pressing of charges". If the cops/prosecution feel they can make their case without the testimony of the victim then charges can be filed by the municipality. This change happened a number of years ago.

Yes. Battered women are often afraid to press charges.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about it all is that now that duck lipped impostor of a Commissioner is on the hot seat and there is a chance that he could be forced to step down.....
That will be some good news if that happens....He has just about completely ruined the game of football...
Can't stand to even look at that buffoon.....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the Raisins cut him loose. They didn't mind having Uncle Ray Ray, the murderer playing for them, but they turn a guy out on the street for beating his fiance? That's some serious misplaced priorities.

Now seriously, Rice is coward and a POS and his (now) wife is a gold digging, dipshit. She best divorce his ass while he still has a few shekels left.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ is now saying that the NFL knew all along the elevator video existed...and they're going to release their official statement tomorrow......WOW!!!

Goodell's days as commissioner are numbered.

Stay Tuned.

Of course they knew. They even said they knew but only backtracked today. The level of incompetence they've shown grows exponentially by the hour.

I've been wary all along about what exactly happened seeing that we hadn't seen the video. I like to see as many facts as possible before passing judgement. While it was 90% certain what likely happened, there was still that small percentage of maybe she did attack,Rice just shoved her to move her away and she did stumble backwards and hit her head. People act like that is an absurd thought but it is a plausible scenario even if you didn't want to admit it. But after seeing the video, it clearly shows Rice as the aggressor, striking her as the door is closing and then straight up closed fisted slugging her a second time. It's disgusting. How anyone sees that video and doesn't press charges (the DA) and punish Rice severely (the NFL) is ridiculous. To say they've handled this badly is a gross understatement.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ is now saying that the NFL knew all along the elevator video existed...and they're going to release their official statement tomorrow......WOW!!!

Goodell's days as commissioner are numbered.

Stay Tuned.

Dont tease me. Only say it if its true. Im walking a thin line. I could go off any minute.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the message is:

If we hear that you knocked out your fiancee and dragged her limp body into the lobby, it's a two game suspension.

When we hear that people are unhappy about a two game suspension, it becomes a six game suspension.

If we see the incident, it's an indefinite suspension.

Yup.

This is what I don't get. NOW people are outraged over this. WTF did everyone think happened before this video came out?? It shouldn't take video surveillance for them to put two and two together.

Goodell has been all over the place with this ruling.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about it all is that now that duck lipped impostor of a Commissioner is on the hot seat and there is a chance that he could be forced to step down.....
That will be some good news if that happens....He has just about completely ruined the game of football...
Can't stand to even look at that buffoon.....

remember when u kept talking about how " we didnt know what happened in the elevator" and he didnt do anything and yada yada

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't see what is so shocking from this video that was not seen in the video released when it first happened. In that video you see the elevator doors open and rice drag an obvious unconscious gf (at the time) out. How did everyone think she was knocked unconscious? I didn't need to see the punch to realize what happened. I thought he was a piece of shit then, this video doesn't make me think he is any worse bc it was exactly what I thought had happened.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this at all.

I saw her elbow him to the head, he pushes her back and gets away.

She advances to continue the attack.

He hits her.

Self defense.