• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice super thread.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have a real problem being a fan if he was on my team. It was worse than I thought and she still married him??? I guess sometimes you get what you ask for?

People that get abused have self esteem issues and dependency issues... That doesn't mean they deserve it, it just means there vulnerable to it... There is usually a lot of verbal abuse that kicks down there self esteem even more... Sadly I've known allot of women who keep going back to abusers.... Some guys get verbally and physically abused by women also ... I've watched women verbally abuse the shit outta men and sometimes assault them... Most guys won't hit a women so they take it...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Ray Rice already got the stupid easy deal of 2 games for knocking out his wife. Retarded that a guy can take recreational drugs and get more games than a guy who beats women.
That dumb woman married Rice despite getting knocked on her butt.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling is all you got.

I like what I got and this is better:

1. Rice was punished, accepted and participated in part execution of that punishment. He was due to report Friday for a guaranteed $9 Million. (After Ravens Game 2)
2. Then, they put a new domestic violence policy in place: 6 months for a first offender.
3. Video comes out, (which they are lying about not seeing before) and without any foundation in the rules or in the previous punishment, extend his punishment indefinitely, which is neither the initial punishment, nor the new policy. There is no basis for it.
4. As a result, he's out $9 Million.

Lawyers are touching themselves over this one.

I'm not sure this is the case at all. I actually believe they never requested to see it. Now, the question that comes into play is...why would they not request to see it. I think it was for plausible deniability. You can question the league's motives, but I certainly don't think the league decision makers are stupid enough to believe that video would never make it to the public eye. Ray Rice, however, was that stupid when he lied to everyone.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure this is the case at all. I actually believe they never requested to see it. Now, the question that comes into play is...why would they not request to see it. I think it was for plausible deniability. You can question the league's motives, but I certainly don't think the league decision makers are stupid enough to believe that video would never make it to the public eye. Ray Rice, however, was that stupid when he lied to everyone.

How did he lie ?
He admitted he knocked her out.

From what I saw on the video, she attacked him and was advancing to continue the attack when he hit her.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and the Ravens are reacting to reactions instead of reacting to actions.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a very long time before Rice plays in the NFL again, if he ever plays. It is very sad that it took this video for the Ravens and the NFL to finally step .

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he lie ?

From what I saw on the video, she attacked him and was advancing to continue the attack when he hit her.

I think the message is:

If we hear that you knocked out your fiancee and dragged her limp body into the lobby, it's a two game suspension.

When we hear that people are unhappy about a two game suspension, it becomes a six game suspension.

If we see the incident, it's an indefinite suspension.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dumb woman married Rice despite getting knocked on her butt.
I can't muster any respect for Rice or sympathy for his wife. I'm sure this isn't the first time it's happened. They are both pond scum. What ticks me off about the whole thing is what kind of corporate morons would drag themselves into the gutter with these vermin. Now they are up to their breathing holes in it and it's costing them.....big. No escape, no out clause, no mercy. The magnifying glass is now on them and when the light hits they're going to get burned like piss ants. The only good thing is Goodell will be where the focus is.
Some free advise to you youngsters. Let the doctors doctor, the mechanics mechanic, and the plumbers plumb. Leave the criminals to the cops. Do what you do well and mind your own business.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he lie ?

I'm not quite sure how many freaking times I have tell people he never admitted to any specific action. Never happened!!! He actually went to lengths to avoid talking about any specifics.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he lie ?

He had no right to hit her, much less knock her out and then drag her out of the elevator and dump her on the floor.....He is a yellow bellied scum sucking dog who deserves to be banned from football for life....And serve prison time...

Plus he hit her more than once...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a very long time before Rice plays in the NFL again, if he ever plays. It is very sad that it took this video for the Ravens and the NFL to finally step .

The CFL is honoring the NFL suspension. My best guess has Rice signing with the LA Kiss.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a pariah now and a marked man....no team in any league wants that stigma.

Did he manage to earn a college degree?
That may be his only hope as far as finding gainful employment outside of security or bouncer.

Bojack_Horseman

Snowflake Melter Supreme
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a slight issue when people hadn't seen him hit his wife.

Now that people can see it, it's a huge issue.

Did the facts of the case change overnight? He was arrested on assault charges, how'd she end up knocked out if he didn't assault her?

Whoever said the NFL reacted to reactions and didn't react to actions had a point.

When there's an angry mob demanding that someone be hanged, I guess it's hard to be an objective judge.

If Ray Rice lied to his teammates, the Ravens brass, and the NFL investigators and claimed he didn't hit her, then I can get behind this reaction. But it makes the initial 2-game suspension seem all the more ridiculous.

Nobody should ever hit a woman and he definitely needs his ass beat, but under the terms of our laws he can do his little work program and avoid jail time given his wife's reluctance to file charges.

Rather than work to change laws and improve a system where this behavior can result in a slap on the wrist, people line up at the doors of Ravens offices and demand a head on a platter.

None of this speaks highly of the NFL, Ray Rice, the Ravens, his wife, or the general public.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a pariah now and a marked man....no team in any league wants that stigma.

Did he manage to earn a college degree?
That may be his only hope as far as finding gainful employment outside of security or bouncer.

I guess being an elevator attendant is probably out.