• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank Your Division Opponents From Most to Least Palatable

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's ruffle some feathers (semi-respectfully), shall we?

Came across this post this morning & thought it would be an entertaining thing to do across all divisions... Might end up regretting it though lol

So... If you had to rank your divisional opponents from "most to least palatable," how would you do it? Can be focused solely on the team, the fanbases, et or a combination.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll think about it a bit but my initial thought was least being the Lions, I wouldn’t wish my or any first born children to suffer being a fan of that organization and that’s not a slight to Lions fans, most of them are pretty cool.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) Redskins - awesome name
3) Giants - degenerate losers
4) Cowboys - worse

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ravens... Best rivalry IMO. Tremendous amount of mutual respect for the organizations. Produced the best football games I've ever witnessed. I hate this team the most, but respect them the most at the same time lol.

2. Bengals... Respect the talent & new(ish) direction of this team. Quite the difference from the Marvin Lewis era. Touch of arrogance but I think confidence is a great thing to have. If this was 5 years ago, then I'd have them last easily. Have a difficult time with their fanbase at times (not the hoop crew), but not all bad experiences.

3. Browns... Always talented, but success is a foreign concept. Not sure how they & the media routinely claim them to be annual offseason champs. Wouldn't wish my sons to be fans of an organization that routinely disappoints. Their fanbase is difficult to stomach in person. Disorderly & disillusioned and never shy about yelling in your face. But gotta admire the loyalty. I like their coaching staff but hate their ownership.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll think about it a bit but my initial thought was least being the Lions, I wouldn’t wish my or any first born children to suffer being a fan of that organization and that’s not a slight to Lions fans, most of them are pretty cool.
I have a tremendous amount of Pack fans in my family... And I'd feel pretty confident they would rank them as such:

1. Bears... Historical rivalry.

2. Lions... Sorta like how I see the Browns. Dysfunctional franchise, but the only reason why they aren't last here is because there is a certain amount of animosity that comes with the next team.

3. Vikings... Whenever my family that are Pack fans see purple their brain wants to resort to violence. These 2 fanbases don't mesh.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4. Giants, philthy, cowgirls. I’d only have a second born if this were the case

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West
2. Cardinals - meh, hard to get too worked up over them
3. Seahawks - 12th man stuff gets old
4. Niners - F*CK San Fran lol

AFC East
2. Jets - any rivalry has been intermittent at best
3.5 - Dolphins - historical rivalry building one again (squish the Fish)
3.5 - Patriots - easily the most hated during Brady's tenure, but could soon get passed by Miami

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically, I'd imagine its:

#2 Chargers
#3 Broncos
#4 Raiders

Most unlikable things about the Chargers are their head coach and Keenan Allen talking too much. I kinda feel like its a solid rivalry, though. Chargers fanbase is pretty M.I.A. compared to the other teams.

Broncos have generally been a well run organization until recently. There really hasn't been much back and forth because the Broncos owned the Chiefs for awhile and the Chiefs have owned the Broncos for a long while.

Raiders are probably last place for every AFC West team, I'd imagine.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Falcons fan - only NFC South team I can’t stand is the Saints - I’m fine with the Panthers and Bucs. The Saints are really the only team in the NFL I dislike, I like some more than others, but I just dislike the Saints - their fanbase is kind of obnoxious, Bountygate was disgusting, the extreme sympathy they got after Katrina was nauseating, I just flat out don’t like them.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Browns - They are basically the original Bengals and Ohio based. If they were in the NFC and not the Bengals division, I would be a Browns fan up to the point they played the Bengals in the SB.
2. Pittsburgh - Have lots of friends who are Steeler fans and while I have a hard time not wanting to see us mercilessly destroy them for past transgressions, they are not as bad as the Ravens. Keep in mind that the Steelers are listed as my 31st favorite team in the NFL. haha
3. Baltimore - Just can't stand that franchise after doing what they did to Cleveland along with actually becoming good and winning a couple SB's immediately after leaving.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West
2. Cardinals - meh, hard to get too worked up over them
3. Seahawks - 12th man stuff gets old
4. Niners - F*CK San Fran lol
I think there were a couple of years in STL where the Hawks and Niners were close in terms of rivals but I suspect 90% of Rams fans would give the same order. Niners are the rival. Cardinals are the team that just happens to be in the division.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30. Vikings - their fans are pretty retarded when it comes to football, so you have to feel a little sorry for them.

31. Bears - dirtiest team in the league.

32. Packers - fuck the Packers. It was more fun to beat them when their QB was a giant queer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's ruffle some feathers (semi-respectfully), shall we?

Came across this post this morning & thought it would be an entertaining thing to do across all divisions... Might end up regretting it though lol

So... If you had to rank your divisional opponents from "most to least palatable," how would you do it? Can be focused solely on the team, the fanbases, et or a combination.
Palatable? I have no idea what a Dolphin tastes like but I do like Buffalo....
Only a junkyard would eat a Jet

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Falcons fan - only NFC South team I can’t stand is the Saints - I’m fine with the Panthers and Bucs. The Saints are really the only team in the NFL I dislike, I like some more than others, but I just dislike the Saints - their fanbase is kind of obnoxious, Bountygate was disgusting, the extreme sympathy they got after Katrina was nauseating, I just flat out don’t like them.
A lot to unpack here...

Season 2 Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams rivals:
49ers
Saints
Cowboys