• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank Your Division Opponents From Most to Least Palatable

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Teams:
Giants
Eagles
Redskins

The Fans:
Giants
Redskins
Satan
Child Molesters
Eagles
Bro Thats Ugly GIF by Stick Up Music

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also find the 12th man stuff to be super cringe.
100%... I can't stand that aspect of the Hawks... I 100% have never considered myself a 12... That name goes to all the bandwagon fans post 2010.... I consider myself a diehard Seahawk fan through the good, the bad and the ugly... I watched every game when they went 2-14... Not many "12's" would've done so...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them are palatable and in no way shape or form am I willing to eat or taste any of them...wait, they mean metaphorically...got it

lions...somebody has to suffer the journey... winning a Halas trophy would be a start...and what's it like to consistently lose to a team lead by a "giant queer"? ...as an added bonus, some of those who sucks less battles back in the 70's and 80's were fun, in a crappy football kind of way
bears... If not for Halas the Packers would've folded up shop back in the 30's...that's about the only thing positive I can say... that and @noonthirtyjoe posting that Trubisky love all over the place here
vikings...f those purple candy azz twits...fake noise pumped into the dome...4 superbowl losses ...roof caving in cuz of snow and all around azzbaggery...add in some of the all time worst message board trolling nozzles I've seen (to be fair, not on here, but in the ESPN days they had a couple real winners)
You forgot the Div choke artists. They had 40 years of HOF play and did shit with it. They do have a DQ and nice bowling allys but that is about the only positive thing i can say.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Bears.

No issue with GB or Minny. Don’t even root against them in games outside of against my lowly Lions.

But I want the Bears to go 0-17 every year. Atleast since I quit wanting them to go 0-16 anyways.
I am with you all the way on this one. Only teams worse than Chicago teams are Washington / Baltimore teams.
I used to dislike the Redskins.

But now that they have such a horrible name, it’s like the team I disliked is just an historical footnote. Nobody hates the Wizards. There’s no reason to. And that’s where I’m at with whatever the team is that Ron Rivera is going to get fired from.

Fuck Joe Gibbs and anyone that works for him.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most would have similiar

I think all teams would generally have GB last. GB fans will split on having MN or Chi most despised.

Honestly, I don't really hate any of the teams, but when the Bears played the Colts for the obelisk a friend of mine told me "you can't be a real Packers' fan if you're not cheering for the Bears". While I didn't really care who won, I wanted Bears' fans to eat crow and it would've been better to me to see them suffer a double doing in the Superbowl, mostly just to harass the fans on message boards.

So basically, I more like to torment the fans that I don't really know in real life, than I dislike the teams. Other than the clown players that are awful human beings, I don't really dislike the players of the teams either. I do kind of have a lot of disrespect for the organizations that enable those players, but in the end I do understand that they're trying to win, but really do believe there are better ways than employing scumbags, that includes the Packers.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the Div choke artists. They had 40 years of HOF play and did shit with it. They do have a DQ and nice bowling allys but that is about the only positive thing i can say.
Yet we still have 3 more Lombardi trophies that you pussies...just saying

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Jaguars - Fun team to watch and not usually a threat until recently, no ill will at all towards them.
2. Texans - They were the rival team for most of the Peyton years. Fun rivalry, loved JJ Watt and no ill will towards them either.
3. Titans - I hope their team plane crashes the first time they have an away game this year. The fanbase is unbearable and much like Cowboys fans, they always think this year is their year. Fuck them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However...I do think Dallas beats out philly this year. SF? Not sure

Better play the season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...and division ratings?

GMen rate.

Redskins and eagles keep Dallas relevant. Little brother issues. Love those guys.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams - Annoying fan base... Hard to respect teams who basically, go and 'purchase' a SB...

49ers - I don't mind their boasting - they've earned that...

Cardinals - Never really had any feelings one way or another about this franchise

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants: some of their fan base is annoying but the Jets got most of the real douchebags in New York it seems.

Commanders: Their prior owner was like that sadistic guy from Game of Thrones and he tortured the fans. But they’re mostly normal people, just a little like domestic violence victims.

Cowboys: Some of the real Texas ones are OK in places like San Antonio, but the team attracts the very worst sort of bandwagon types that took for the Yankees and Notre Dame, and some of the old fans actually think the team still matters which is a little sad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys: Some of the real Texas ones are OK in places like San Antonio, but the team attracts the very worst sort of bandwagon types that took for the Yankees and Notre Dame, and some of the old fans actually think the team still matters which is a little sad.
Right, San Antonio has the very best Cowboy fans.

Gotta say Miguel, you can't get out of Texas fast enough for me.
You haven't a clue about Texas

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants: some of their fan base is annoying but the Jets got most of the real douchebags in New York it seems.

Commanders: Their prior owner was like that sadistic guy from Game of Thrones and he tortured the fans. But they’re mostly normal people, just a little like domestic violence victims.

So true... I live in Spokane WA and my friend (who also grew up here) is a Dallas Cowboy, LA Laker, NY Yankee and Alablam Tide fan.. Dude is the ultimate bandwagon fan... No one respects his fan loyalty...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%... I can't stand that aspect of the Hawks... I 100% have never considered myself a 12... That name goes to all the bandwagon fans post 2010.... I consider myself a diehard Seahawk fan through the good, the bad and the ugly... I watched every game when they went 2-14... Not many "12's" would've done so...

I can see where the Bills Mafia could have that look to people as well, but something about it is different. Maybe it's the alcoholic buffoonery in the parking lot prior to games lol, or maybe it's the outpouring of support for players' charities both within the franchise and outside it as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those bandwagon fans have to be in at least their 50s by now. It's been a minute since the Cowboys were on top.