• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard JD say that in an interview. Said we need to make things work with some of the players we have and that is exactly what I've been saying. How could this many good hitters go flat? Find out and fix em'. Called working on fundamentals. Good coaches do that regularly.
Well, we may need new coaches then (manager included) for that to happen. I can't see this turning around on its own necessarily. But I believe and trust JD and know he's been trying.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard JD say that in an interview. Said we need to make things work with some of the players we have and that is exactly what I've been saying. How could this many good hitters go flat? Find out and fix em'. Called working on fundamentals. Good coaches do that regularly.

He makes a valid point. There's far more talent on this team than the product it is producing. Why should JD work his ass off and give up prospects when it wouldn't make a lick of difference with the way they're performing? JD went out in good faith and made a big push and got garza hoping it would inject a shot of energy into the team. So far all they're repaying him with is more piss poor play.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree as it seems to make the most sense not to trade right now. As many of you have said adding a bat probably will not be enough to help this ailing offense. Like Romeo said the hitting issues are team wide.

:agree: Save our prospects and try to fix this in the off season. Costs are to high right now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it folks. What a waste of Garza....dumb

What a shame. The front office did such a great job by getting him and this team is going to waste that.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn darvish slider has a average of 10 inches of break on it O.o 7 Ks in 3 innings!

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He makes a valid point. There's far more talent on this team than the product it is producing. Why should JD work his ass off and give up prospects when it wouldn't make a lick of difference with the way they're performing? JD went out in good faith and made a big push and got garza hoping it would inject a shot of energy into the team. So far all they're repaying him with is more piss poor play.

exactly! why would anyone reward their kids if they get a D in Social Studies?

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn darvish slider has a average of 10 inches of break on it O.o 7 Ks in 3 innings!

Now will the offense score a run or two for him?
Nah probably not.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame. The front office did such a great job by getting him and this team is going to waste that.

No, it was dumb of JD to let go of prospects for a rental and not add a bat. Just miserable failure this year all around...but hey, if it gets Wash fired, everyone can celebrate.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we may need new coaches then (manager included) for that to happen. I can't see this turning around on its own necessarily. But I believe and trust JD and know he's been trying.
Does JD see and /or agree ? If so, may be some surprises on the horizon

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was dumb of JD to let go of prospects for a rental and not add a bat. Just miserable failure this year all around...but hey, if it gets Wash fired, everyone can celebrate.

I see you're back to blaming JD again after praising him for this acquisition a few days ago.... :L

Make up your mind. It's not JD's fault the team is collapsing in on itself. The talent is there. It's the managers job to get his players to perform.