• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers back home to face a tough opponent: ATL @ TEX 5/15-17

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time to trade Huff was before the Rangers showed they didn't want/need him. Back when they trade Trevino. They could have received a much better return for him then.
You keep saying they don’t want or need him like they have given up. I think you might need to rethink that. They kept him thinking he might have a future l

Maybe he just is not ready

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he just is not ready
It is hard to look at the information I posted yesterday and think he isn't ready. He has been ready. He looked ready in September of 2020.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to look at the information I posted yesterday and think he isn't ready. He has been ready. He looked ready in September of 2020.
I do not think the franchise is interested or they would get him some ab's. If he is ready as you stated, sitting in AAA will not matter.

Last edited:

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok obviously different opinions of how the organization values Huff and how we assess him. To me he looks lost at the plate and is not because he is rotting in the bench. He has had plenty of MILB time

We do need a guy to fill in for Heim if injured and he is best option now. If we get better then maybe we move him.

Getting Garver in no way limited him whether you liked the pickup or not

I think there is zero favoritism re him

If you have a legit beef it probably will be if Dunning is back to the pen with a guy like Heaney starting but we are not there yet

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be thankful for Heim vs worried about Huff being treated dirty. Just need production

Puhleeeeeeze

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor once looked ready.
Odor was ready. Blalock was ready.

They were ready for the big leagues and later on something caused each to decline. They were ready when they came up, nevertheless.

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see why a young rebuilding team with no expectations to win wouldn’t trade for Huff and see for themselves if he develops by playing in the mlb everyday And they could give him that time.
or a team like San Diego who desperately needs a good catcher having only Nola right now. they could also give him the playing time and let him develop

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor once looked ready.
MLB teams adjusted to big stench and big stench was too stupid or just incapable of adjusting to the pitchers adjustment. odor literally had holes in his bat and wasn’t a plus defender. Big stench let the league in errors at second base most years he played everyday.

that’s why I like Duran so much. The guy is an animal who barrels up almost everything and he’s already an amazing defender.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Joey Gallo played more games at AA+AAA than Sam Huff and Rougned Odor have combined.

Doesn't mean anything, other than to point out how few games Odor actually played in the minors (only 99 between AA and AAA).

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB teams adjusted to big stench and big stench was too stupid or just incapable of adjusting to the pitchers adjustment. odor literally had holes in his bat and wasn’t a plus defender. Big stench let the league in errors at second base most years he played everyday.

that’s why I like Duran so much. The guy is an animal who barrels up almost everything and he’s already an amazing defender.
it is going more difficult to give everyone sufficient time at the plate or on the field in the next few weeks

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duranimal