• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The reigning champs arrive at the Grill for a weekend set: ATL @ TEX 4/29-5/1

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's on record saying he wants to leave the organization. nothing about that says "taking the demotion like a man" to me.
Sounds like a immature kid stuck on himself. Glad he is going. We should have learned from Odor and Joey what time lines mean.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Calhoun spouted off and regrouped his thoughts.
He will likely say the right thing. Hopefully even after he is traded. Kinsler was no saint

It still reflects upon his character even in the midst of the adversity he has had to sustain.
He has not gotten the breaks others have gotten but I am not excusing him but all that needs to be taken into account

Doubt he ever makes it back up it at least will not be here next year

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he took his demotion like a man. Not like odor, where the rangers always let him rehab while he was with the big league team.
I don’t think he took like a man. At least he didn’t go into the stands and pout this time.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always been skeptical of Willy ever since he threw that first temper tantrum about not being called up at the end of his first season here. He says he wanted to help the team, but he just really wanted to start his clock so he could either get paid or get out of here faster.

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always been skeptical of Willy ever since he threw that first temper tantrum about not being called up at the end of his first season here. He says he wanted to help the team, but he just really wanted to start his clock so he could either get paid or get out of here faster.

I was a big believer in Calhoun and liked him..but the way he handles himself.. smh ‍
Not much of a fan of his now..

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable