• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders suck! nuff said!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a sucker Raiders fan to bet me that they will not win 8 games.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because the tourists walking around the city think its some live free screening of a new sci-fi version of Pee Wee Hermans big top circus, or some bastardized sequel to Tinkerbell "The great fairy rescue"

LOL, rip the franchise if you want, but good luck ripping my city. It's not one of the top vacation destinations in the US by mistake. I get a chuckle of KC, Oakland, and Denver fans ripping America's finest. Might as well set that to the tune of the Gin Blossoms "Hey, Jealousy"....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, rip the franchise if you want, but good luck ripping my city. It's not one of the top vacation destinations in the US by mistake. I get a chuckle of KC, Oakland, and Denver fans ripping America's finest. Might as well set that to the tune of the Gin Blossoms "Hey, Jealousy"....

LOL "America's finest City". trust me, i've seen the signs all over the place down there. you really think that makes it TRUE...?

:lol:

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL "America's finest City". trust me, i've seen the signs all over the place down there. you really think that makes it TRUE...?

:lol:

Compared to KC, Oakland, and Denver? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!! ok, if you say so...

course having BEEN to all of 'em(KC, Oakland, Denver, and yes, San Diego) i could certainly offer a pretty good counter-argument. but hey, eye of the beholder and all...

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always heard good things about San Diego, had a buddy stationed there for 3 years and he loved it. But even with the hurricanes, mosquitoes and humidity, I'll still take New orleans over pretty much anyplace else, always great music to hear and things to see pretty much every weekend

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always heard good things about San Diego, had a buddy stationed there for 3 years and he loved it. But even with the hurricanes, mosquitoes and humidity, I'll still take New orleans over pretty much anyplace else, always great music to hear and things to see pretty much every weekend

all towns have good and bad points. i WILL admit that the weather in San Diego can't be beat(though i STILL like L.A. better). but NOLA was a VERY interesting place to visit, so i have to agree with you there...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I should have guessed you were some kind of journalistic sort of guy..you're always mighty impressed with yourself.

I'm not a journalistic sort of guy. I just wanted to stay busy with a night job, and I was having trouble finding a 3rd job (I already had 2) because of my lack of availability, so I got a job at a local radio station as an unpaid intern on a sports show. It was mostly just for fun because I love football. I was the draft nerd of the show, so they went to me for that kind of stuff.

As far as the ad hominem "impressed with yourself" goes: it would be pretty sad to have that attitude for talking about a game on the internet. I think you're taking it a little too seriously.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
at least you were honest when you missed. hell, i'll give you credit for owning up to it...

Even the best GMs in the NFL miss occasionally. Ozzie Newsome drafted Kyle Boller. Trent Baalke drafted AJ Jenkins (ouch). I'm not always right, but I never go back & change what I say about players. And I always post my opinions about them before draft day so as not to be a homer.