• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time of year that is pretty much what most games come down to. Teams are less likely to be passing with the change in weather and leaning on the run game. If that is the case then right now statistically the Broncos do have a huge advantage. They are averaging 161 yards per game since Brock took over. That would be 1st in the league if they held to that the entire season. They would also average 4.47 yards per carry which would put them 9th in the league. Compared to Oakland's stats as I already posted earlier.

On the other side of the ball Broncos are 5th in total yards given up rushing and tied for 1st in yards per carry allowed. But any given Sunday hard to tell what is going to happen. Throw in very hard to tell which Murray you get. You have the Murray who went crazy against the Browns to the tune of 139 yards and 5.3 yards per carry and then the Murray that has 28 yards and a 2.2 yards per carry average. He is a bit of a boom or bust type player from what I can see.

Anyway thanks should be a fun weekend. Have a great one Idaho and hopefully we see a great game on Sunday no matter who wins.
We running at you with Murray and Olawale, not to shabby.. Olawale who is a young Marcel Reece, has pretty much took R

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We running at you with Murray and Olawale, not to shabby.. Olawale who is a young Marcel Reece, has pretty much took R

Yeah I saw you guys signed him to a nice extension. Haven't really watched many of the games for the Raiders since we last played you. Have to keep an eye on the kid. Like I said Murray I just never quite know. He is that home run hitter that can strike out 5 times in a row and then crank a big one that wins the game. Broncos can't let him getting going early that is for sure.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey just real quick what is going on with Hudson and now I see that Mack has missed his 2nd practice in a row...Heard anything on their availability for this Sunday?

Also great signing of Crabtree. He has been quite the surprise this year. Very good compliment to your rookie.
Yeah im happy we locked him up.. He has been real good for us!! Anyways cd?? I'll post my thoughts here and there.. You are welcome to comment on them anytime you want.. Or any Bronco fan..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw you guys signed him to a nice extension. Haven't really watched many of the games for the Raiders since we last played you. Have to keep an eye on the kid. Like I said Murray I just never quite know. He is that home run hitter that can strike out 5 times in a row and then crank a big one that wins the game. Broncos can't let him getting going early that is for sure.
Olawale is a good player.. As you can see, we locked him up pretty fast.. Dude is a jack of all trades just like Reece.. But younger..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the ball, stop the RUN!! Keys to the game.. Make Osweiler beat us!! No TOs!! Catch the ball!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day baby!! Keys to victory?? The same keys every other team will use to WIN this weekend.. TOs!! We must limit TOs!! Play smart, play hard, and HIT hard!! And let the chips fall where they fall..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodney Hudson starting for the RAIDERS!! That's good news..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job D, by holding them to 3.. Heeney with the play!!