• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the general consensus is that Oakland is back on track. Last year I didn't have all that much hope before the season but I'm getting pretty excited for this one. Just how good do we think the Raiders can be, tho? I'm guessing 7-8 wins this year which is an improvement but the biggest improvement I believe we will see is how competitive they will be in every game. Here's the schedule:

Vs. Cincy- this game, at home, is a toss up to me
Vs. Baltimore- tough game. Ravens always have a good D and Flacco should have an improved year.
@ Cleveland- Oakland should win this one with the state the Browns are in but man, do they struggle against Cleveland lately. Being from Ohio, I have to hear about it a lot.
@ Chicago- Raiders just might pull this one out on the road.
Vs Denver- I don't see us beating the damn Donkeys either time this year. Manning's last year and then it is our turn.
@ San Diego- I think we split with the Bolts this year
Vs New York Jets- this should be a W
@ Pittsburgh- as much as the Raiders have struggled against Cleveland lately, they have surprised against Pittsburgh. Steelers should win this one, but ya never know.
Vs Minnesota- Another one I think we should win.
@ Detroit- Tough game. Would have loved to see Charles in his prime take on Megatron.
@ Tennessee- Foreseeing another W here.
Vs Kansas City- another in conference split
@ Denver- like I said earlier, one more year.
Vs Green Bay- don't see this happening
Vs San Diego- see earlier about the Bolts.
@ Kansas City- capable of winning either game but only see us winning one.

Another tough schedule, not quite as bad as last year but still a tough draw for a team coming off a 3 win season. I see the ceiling at 9 wins with the bottom at 6. One more good offseason and we should be competing for a playoff spot next year. Although, I won't be upset if they surprise me and sneak into a Wild Card this year.

Reactions: DJ

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty good fish.. I can see it go down like that.. But i do think we split with the Donk's this year, and JDR will be the factor.. The Donk's are not the same team that they were the last few years, imo.. The AFC West is open.. The young Raiders don't know any better, and just might WIN the AFC West?? Or not..
Rivera, Walford, and Smith could be the BEST TEs in the West!! Cooper, Streater, Crabs, Holmes, Butler are not to shabby either!! Carr is the KEY to that wild card you are hopeful about..

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could beat Denver in Oakland week 5 then I think that could propel this team into a playoff spot. Give a young team confidence and you're right, they just might "not know any better"

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Raider Vs Denver game should be pretty good!! This team is NOT even close to the Raider teams of the short pass.. The D has a chance to be Explosive!! It has a GOOD blend of talent on it!! Heck we might have the youngest secondary in the league.. Press Man Corners!! We DEEP at LB as well, with speed and power!! And we added two Rookies to the fold!! Heeney and Ball.. Look for Mack Attack to play everywhere!! With a GOOD DL in front of them!! With VERY good D minded coaches coaching them!! If Tice can get Murray, T Rich, Helu, and Reece get that RUN game going?? We will BUST teams up!! Carr will carve them up!! Coaching!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Raider D has a chance to be REAL good!! Lofton a true MLB, and tackling machine will man the Middle of the RAIDER D!! And he has some BEEF in front of him, in Williams and Jelly!! Space eaters and run stoppers, to free up the LBs!!
In order for this Raider D to peak?? We need to get the run game going!! Musgrave and Tice are proven run coaches, along with adding a TOP 5 center in Hudson that is perfect for the type of O we will run, and Smith who is one of the best blocking TEs in football and Walford who can not only block, but catch as well!! The 6-4 4.3 40 Murray could have a beast season running behind this O?? Throw in T Rich who said he is happy to be running some of the same plays he had at Bama, along with Helu who can not only run but catch as well!! And let's not forget our boy Reece the jack of all trades!! Then we let Carr, COOP, Streater, Crabs, Rivera, etc, take care of the rest.. The Raiders have alot of young talent!! Can they put it all together?? If they do?? They WILL WIN more than they lose..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are being built to last!! With a NEW stadium on the way!! Can you see those clouds out in the distant?? That's a Hurricane brewing!! And its coming!! In time it will reach YOU..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Attack getting crazy hype from the Media!! As he should!! Dude was rank at the TOP all year long as a ROOKIE!! If he adds say 10 or more sacks this season?? He would rank right there with JJ Watt as one of the BEST D players in football!! The guy is just a plain MONSTER, and the BEST LB in football IMO!! With a chance to be the best D player in the game.. Everybody see's what he can be.. He has been training SUPER hard since the season ended, and is one PISSED OFF Man with more help this year!! And just entering his second year.. Crazy!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Attack getting crazy hype from the Media!! As he should!! Dude was rank at the TOP all year long as a ROOKIE!! If he adds say 10 or more sacks this season?? He would rank right there with JJ Watt as one of the BEST D players in football!! The guy is just a plain MONSTER, and the BEST LB in football IMO!! With a chance to be the best D player in the game.. Everybody see's what he can be.. He has been training SUPER hard since the season ended, and is one PISSED OFF Man with more help this year!! And just entering his second year.. Crazy!!
Mack don't want to be the best LB in football, in which he is TOP 3 easy.. He wants to be the best D player in football!! He has the drive, work ethic, passion, and talent to reach it!! Tuck took Mack under his wing and showing him the tricks of the trade!! Just like Tuck will mentor our high 2nd round pick Edwards!! Who the coaching staff says his talent is off the charts!! While HOF CWood mentors the YOUNG Corners!! Tuck and CWood are SB winners, and team first players!! Thank goodness we have them..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to the Dubs!! Bring that ring to OAKLAND!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So word has it Cooper is the REAL DEAL!! His hype is true , so they say.. Tim Brown Jr!! We have a new toy for the AFC West!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Philly cut Mathis eh?? This is why it's always good to save Cap money!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the general consensus is that Oakland is back on track. Last year I didn't have all that much hope before the season but I'm getting pretty excited for this one. Just how good do we think the Raiders can be, tho? I'm guessing 7-8 wins this year which is an improvement but the biggest improvement I believe we will see is how competitive they will be in every game. Here's the schedule:

Vs. Cincy- this game, at home, is a toss up to me
Vs. Baltimore- tough game. Ravens always have a good D and Flacco should have an improved year.
@ Cleveland- Oakland should win this one with the state the Browns are in but man, do they struggle against Cleveland lately. Being from Ohio, I have to hear about it a lot.
@ Chicago- Raiders just might pull this one out on the road.
Vs Denver- I don't see us beating the damn Donkeys either time this year. Manning's last year and then it is our turn.
@ San Diego- I think we split with the Bolts this year
Vs New York Jets- this should be a W
@ Pittsburgh- as much as the Raiders have struggled against Cleveland lately, they have surprised against Pittsburgh. Steelers should win this one, but ya never know.
Vs Minnesota- Another one I think we should win.
@ Detroit- Tough game. Would have loved to see Charles in his prime take on Megatron.
@ Tennessee- Foreseeing another W here.
Vs Kansas City- another in conference split
@ Denver- like I said earlier, one more year.
Vs Green Bay- don't see this happening
Vs San Diego- see earlier about the Bolts.
@ Kansas City- capable of winning either game but only see us winning one.

Another tough schedule, not quite as bad as last year but still a tough draw for a team coming off a 3 win season. I see the ceiling at 9 wins with the bottom at 6. One more good offseason and we should be competing for a playoff spot next year. Although, I won't be upset if they surprise me and sneak into a Wild Card this year.

Schedule isn't easy but I agree with 7-8 wins and with the additions on offense and defense we'll be very competitive and a difficult matchup for any team.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Dubs!! Now it's your turn Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big key for the 2015 season will come down to the right side of our OL.. Watson, rookie Feliciano, Howard, and Webb NEED to LOCK down that right side!! They do that?? ALL is good!! Carr will have all the time he NEEDS to find the OPEN man!! And the 4.3 Murray will bust BIG RUNS, not only from the left but the right as well.. Yup!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could beat Denver in Oakland week 5 then I think that could propel this team into a playoff spot. Give a young team confidence and you're right, they just might "not know any better"

What I want to see is this team stringing together wins, something we haven't done since Hue and Cable left, no fucking way we can compete in this game without it.

When was the last time we won 3 in a row?

Or even back to back?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I want to see is this team stringing together wins, something we haven't done since Hue and Cable left, no fucking way we can compete in this game without it.

Or even back to back?

Week's 7 and 8 of 2012 is the answer to the question of back to back wins. 3 in a row was in 2011

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or even back to back?

Back to back definitely should happen this year. 3 in a row with the schedule we have is going to be tough.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is the true key to the season.. The Raiders got him some help this year!! Amari Cooper, Walford, Healthy Streater, Crabtree, Lee, Hudson, Harper, to go along with what we already had!! Then you add in a Very good respected coaching staff.. A D that now doubt will be nasty, headed by Mack Attack!! Coached by KNJ!!
Again, this is a young team that will be molded into WINNERS!! The Raider PLAN is coming into focus ain't it??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what would you Raider fans say is your strongest group and what is your weakest group on the team?