• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our season looks like it's pretty much done.. Hey, we had our chances to be in the drivers seat, but sadly chances don't matter in this league ONLY winning does.. The RAIDERS have proven they can play with anybody, but they just can't close out those games!! Young player mistakes here and there have cost us dearly!!
But there is GOOD news?? Young players grow up to become a force!! And the RAIDERS are littered with young players, that are giving VET teams all they can handle!!

Next up the Donk's!! And the RAIDERS are going in there PISSED OFF!! Cuz i know im pissed!! But i understand the growing pains of a young team as well.. GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Idaho and other Raiders fans what do I need to know about your team? Key injuries, who has been trending up who has been struggling, what has happened to the offense these last 4 weeks, what do you want to see from your team to close out the year, who are the maybe not well known players that you would say are quickly on their way to being known?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy if we can win 7 games.....that would be a huge improvement over last season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy if we can win 7 games.....that would be a huge improvement over last season.

If the Raiders can close out the year going 2-2 I would honestly be impressed. They have a tough final 4 games. Probably one of the toughest left in football. With all the new on the team yeah going 7-9 could be a huge improvement and a nice step in the right direction. When you throw in the Cap Space they have it definitely brings about a lot of promise moving forward.

Almost feel bad for the Chargers as they seem like the lone team very much heading in the wrong direction. Not much you can look at this year and be excited for. Their best players are all out of the league most likely in 3 years and they just haven't had much from the young players to say "well we have this so we can lean on that and build around this guy."

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Raiders can close out the year going 2-2 I would honestly be impressed. They have a tough final 4 games. Probably one of the toughest left in football. With all the new on the team yeah going 7-9 could be a huge improvement and a nice step in the right direction. When you throw in the Cap Space they have it definitely brings about a lot of promise moving forward.

Almost feel bad for the Chargers as they seem like the lone team very much heading in the wrong direction. Not much you can look at this year and be excited for. Their best players are all out of the league most likely in 3 years and they just haven't had much from the young players to say "well we have this so we can lean on that and build around this guy."

I agree regarding the Raiders. As far as the Chargers.....yeah, they are in for a rough period.

I like Osweiler, I wasn't sold on him coming out of college but he looks like the real deal for you guys. He looked real cool, calm, and collected vs the Pats.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree regarding the Raiders. As far as the Chargers.....yeah, they are in for a rough period.

I like Osweiler, I wasn't sold on him coming out of college but he looks like the real deal for you guys. He looked real cool, calm, and collected vs the Pats.

He is definitely winning a lot of Bronco fans over. He hasn't been great but he has shown some very promising things for sure. Right now I would say his biggest issue is he is just overthinking everything. I think the coaches have got it in his head to not go out and make the big mistake that cost the team. Because of that I think he isn't always trusting his eyes in fear of not having seen things right. That 4th Quarter against the Patriots it was one of those if he makes a mistake so what we were already down by 14. So he was able to just go out and play loose and we saw a guy go and make some big time throws. I'm hoping this week they show a bit more trust in him and let him go cut loose and see what happens.

How is your secondary looking? I haven't watched them since the last Broncos/Raiders game...Is Woodson still looking like he is 10 years younger than he is? I seem to keep seeing the name Amerson pop up every once in a while...What is going on with Hayden?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely winning a lot of Bronco fans over. He hasn't been great but he has shown some very promising things for sure. Right now I would say his biggest issue is he is just overthinking everything. I think the coaches have got it in his head to not go out and make the big mistake that cost the team. Because of that I think he isn't always trusting his eyes in fear of not having seen things right. That 4th Quarter against the Patriots it was one of those if he makes a mistake so what we were already down by 14. So he was able to just go out and play loose and we saw a guy go and make some big time throws. I'm hoping this week they show a bit more trust in him and let him go cut loose and see what happens.

How is your secondary looking? I haven't watched them since the last Broncos/Raiders game...Is Woodson still looking like he is 10 years younger than he is? I seem to keep seeing the name Amerson pop up every once in a while...What is going on with Hayden?

We have to focus on improving that in the offseason, for sure. It's definitely the weakest part of the D. If McKenzie keeps his job he'll have to address that in free agency and the draft. Woodson has played well for his age but the CB's suck. TJ Carrie and David Amerson have shown flashes of being able to play but they are #2 CB's, if not solid backup material. Pretty sure Hayden is done in Oakland.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to focus on improving that in the offseason, for sure. It's definitely the weakest part of the D. If McKenzie keeps his job he'll have to address that in free agency and the draft. Woodson has played well for his age but the CB's suck. TJ Carrie and David Amerson have shown flashes of being able to play but they are #2 CB's, if not solid backup material. Pretty sure Hayden is done in Oakland.

So would you say Corner is your top area of need during the off season? See using your 1st round pick again on a Corner?

What would you say has been the offenses biggest problem the last 4 games? They have gone from averaging 26.63 points per game over the first 8 games of the season to 17.75 over the last 4? Any key injuries that have really hurt the offense or is it something else?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would you say Corner is your top area of need during the off season? See using your 1st round pick again on a Corner?

What would you say has been the offenses biggest problem the last 4 games? They have gone from averaging 26.63 points per game over the first 8 games of the season to 17.75 over the last 4? Any key injuries that have really hurt the offense or is it something else?

Hudson has been a rock on our OL and he's been banged up lately. I think that has really hurt our offense to be honest.

We've allowed 28ppg in the last 5 games (25.8 in the last 4 games) and that includes just 18 to Detroit. Defense is definitely a concern imo. The defense has been inconsistent all season, with the CB's being the main weakness. I would hope we could target an elite CB to be our #1 guy.....I doubt we use the 1st round pick on a CB. Maybe a free safety top replace Woodson?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudson has been a rock on our OL and he's been banged up lately. I think that has really hurt our offense to be honest.

We've allowed 28ppg in the last 5 games (25.8 in the last 4 games) and that includes just 18 to Detroit. Defense is definitely a concern imo. The defense has been inconsistent all season, with the CB's being the main weakness. I would hope we could target an elite CB to be our #1 guy.....I doubt we use the 1st round pick on a CB. Maybe a free safety top replace Woodson?

Is Hudson expected to play this week or is he still going to be out? I forgot that he had been out for a while. Yeah he was a huge get for you guys to really shore up the middle of that OL and really give a nice pocket for Carr to step into plus improve the run game.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Hudson expected to play this week or is he still going to be out? I forgot that he had been out for a while. Yeah he was a huge get for you guys to really shore up the middle of that OL and really give a nice pocket for Carr to step into plus improve the run game.

Center Rodney Hudson inactive for Oakland Raiders

Not sure about this week vs Denver. In fairness, I don't stay up to date on the injuries.....usually check that Saturday or Sunday. Work keeps me busy, playing a little hooky right now. Need to get busy here in a little bit. :lol:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Center Rodney Hudson inactive for Oakland Raiders

Not sure about this week vs Denver. In fairness, I don't stay up to date on the injuries.....usually check that Saturday or Sunday. Work keeps me busy, playing a little hooky right now. Need to get busy here in a little bit. :lol:

Appreciate the conversation DJ. Good luck at work today and hopefully talk to you a bit more throughout the week.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not having Rodney Hudson has really hurt the RAIDERS, we just can run in the 2nd half of games, so teams just play the pass.. We have the lead going into the 4th, while playing GREAT D, with Carr slinging the Rock etc, then it ALL falls apart!!Every freakin game so far!! Heck the Chiefs only got like 230 total yards on us for crying out loud!! The O is the problem right now, and most of it started when Hudson got injured..

I see you have Corner as a concern for us?? Well, Really only one WR has torched us for big numbers, and that was Antonio Brown!! But he torches everybody.. Carrie, Amerson, DJ, and Thorpe are not the reason we are losing our games.. Nor the D as a whole.. But im sure we will add to our D through the draft and FA..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOs and TOs off DROP balls late in games is the reason we are losing!! And that happens when you can't RUN the ball in the 4th to put those games away!! And most of that comes from not having our High Dollar Beast Center Hudson!! Bergs has been ok, but he can't run block, or pass block like Hudson.. Dude is a 6-7 Tackle playing Center after all.. Hopefully Hudson plays this game!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having Rodney Hudson has really hurt the RAIDERS, we just can run in the 2nd half of games, so teams just play the pass.. We have the lead going into the 4th, while playing GREAT D, with Carr slinging the Rock etc, then it ALL falls apart!!Every freakin game so far!! Heck the Chiefs only got like 230 total yards on us for crying out loud!! The O is the problem right now, and most of it started when Hudson got injured..

I see you have Corner as a concern for us?? Well, Really only one WR has torched us for big numbers, and that was Antonio Brown!! But he torches everybody.. Carrie, Amerson, DJ, and Thorpe are not the reason we are losing our games.. Nor the D as a whole.. But im sure we will add to our D through the draft and FA..

I think you have me confused with DJ on this one Idaho. I just asked how the Secondary was doing and if Woodson was still going crazy this year looking like he was 10 years younger. DJ was the one that said the secondary has been the biggest weakness on the defense. I then asked if that is what he would target in the 1st round then?

Any word on Hudson and his recovery?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have me confused with DJ on this one Idaho. I just asked how the Secondary was doing and if Woodson was still going crazy this year looking like he was 10 years younger. DJ was the one that said the secondary has been the biggest weakness on the defense. I then asked if that is what he would target in the 1st round then?

Any word on Hudson and his recovery?
My bad..The D needs work no doubt, but they playing well enough to WIN our games.. And CWood?? Man, you just can't say enough about him!! ALL PRO, HOFer!!
And on the draft?? Yeah we could target CB,S,LB, DE,OL.. Hard to say just right now, we will know more after FA..
And no word on the Hudson front just yet, im hopeful!! We should know more this week..
Gotta roll dude.. Oakland Vs Denver week baby!! i'll see ya on the board!!