• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad..The D needs work no doubt, but they playing well enough to WIN our games.. And CWood?? Man, you just can't say enough about him!! ALL PRO, HOFer!!
And on the draft?? Yeah we could target CB,S,LB, DE,OL.. Hard to say just right now, we will know more after FA..
And no word on the Hudson front just yet, im hopeful!! We should know more this week..
Gotta roll dude.. Oakland Vs Denver week baby!! i'll see ya on the board!!

As much as I dislike the Raiders I will say CWood is one of my favorite players in the entire league. That guy just has such a will to win.

Alright have a great day Idaho. Looking forward to some back and forth on this one.

Hey question that maybe some of you Raiders fans might know better. I was watching Maurice Jones Drew talk about the Broncos earlier this week and that man absolutely hates us. When he gave his prediction for the game and picked the Raiders his co-host asked him if his choice was personal And MJD gave him this interesting stare down then said "Heck yeah this is personal." I just didn't know the Broncos had done anything to really upset MJD. I mean I know he was with you guys for a year but I wouldn't think that would create such hatred. Always interesting to listen to some of these ex-players and some of the biases come out. Heath Evans was on the Broncos radio last week and talked about how he will always see games through the eyes of being a Patriot so anything that is remotely close to going wrong against the Patriots he will side with the Patriots.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our DL and LB's are solid. I love Idaho's passion but our CB's are the reason we have been losing. We're allowing 271ypg (28th), 21 TD's to just 11 INT's, 7.1ypa (15th).

I like what Carrie and Amerson have provided but neither is a shutdown CB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since season 1 is about in the books what are your thoughts on Del Rio?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, i see you asked why MJD hates the Broncos?? I think him and his family are from the Bay Area.. And they grew up RAIDER fans.. That's all you pretty much need to know.. That hate is real and never goes away..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since season 1 is about in the books what are your thoughts on Del Rio?
JDR has been ok man, he has the team believing, and ready to play.. He's a good coach!! The thing is, he has a real young team that's still learning how to WIN in this league.. The real magic with JDR will happen next season when his system is in place for year 2, and young players mature..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think is better?? Reggie Ragland, Jaylon Smith, or Myles Jack??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Sweet!! RAIDER give Olawale 3 year extension!! He's in the mold of of young Reece the beast..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDR has been ok man, he has the team believing, and ready to play.. He's a good coach!! The thing is, he has a real young team that's still learning how to WIN in this league.. The real magic with JDR will happen next season when his system is in place for year 2, and young players mature..

Glad he seems to be working out for you guys. He definitely did some good things here and deserved another chance to be a Head Coach in this league.

Who do you think is better?? Reggie Ragland, Jaylon Smith, or Myles Jack??
I would say Jaylon Smith. He is a very consistent ILB/OLB and is going to be one of those 3-down type guys that can help in the run and pass game. Very good instincts and just rarely takes bad angles.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad he seems to be working out for you guys. He definitely did some good things here and deserved another chance to be a Head Coach in this league.

I would say Jaylon Smith. He is a very consistent ILB/OLB and is going to be one of those 3-down type guys that can help in the run and pass game. Very good instincts and just rarely takes bad angles.
Wow.. Jaylon Smith eh?? Hmmm.. One of those 3 have a good chance to be a RAIDER next season..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Reggie locks up Crabs on a 4 year deal.. Sweet!! Crabs is real good!! Dude has some of the best hands in football.. Reggie spending some of that 73M!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Raiders can close out the year going 2-2 I would honestly be impressed. They have a tough final 4 games. Probably one of the toughest left in football. With all the new on the team yeah going 7-9 could be a huge improvement and a nice step in the right direction. When you throw in the Cap Space they have it definitely brings about a lot of promise moving forward.

Almost feel bad for the Chargers as they seem like the lone team very much heading in the wrong direction. Not much you can look at this year and be excited for. Their best players are all out of the league most likely in 3 years and they just haven't had much from the young players to say "well we have this so we can lean on that and build around this guy."

But it is a positive sign that they've competed in every game. Pretty much every game for the Raiders this year has come down to the final 2 drives. Most NFL fans would be distraught, but the recent history of the Raiders franchise makes this trend a pretty positive one and worthy of optimism.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Reggie locks up Crabs on a 4 year deal.. Sweet!! Crabs is real good!! Dude has some of the best hands in football.. Reggie spending some of that 73M!!
Crabs could of waited till the off season to cash in.. But dude was like, nah.. Im home!! I got Carr, Coop on the other side, with alot of other weapons as well.. RAIDERS are on the upswing..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is a positive sign that they've competed in every game. Pretty much every game for the Raiders this year has come down to the final 2 drives. Most NFL fans would be distraught, but the recent history of the Raiders franchise makes this trend a pretty positive one and worthy of optimism.
We've been in every game but the first one.. The RAIDERS will be a force next season, after we add 8 draft picks, and plenty of cap money to this roster..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd you out there.. What are you guys going to do to beat the RAIDERS?? Or that other Bronco fan, i think it was Mondo Jay?? I ask him as well..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd you out there.. What are you guys going to do to beat the RAIDERS?? Or that other Bronco fan, i think it was Mondo Jay?? I ask him as well..

Yeah I am here. Probably won't be on a ton after this today or really up to the game as have a wedding this weekend with the family. I'll try to check in every once in a while though.

As for how do we beat the Raiders...

Well honestly if I am the Broncos I stick very much to the same plan we have seen since Osweiler took over. The Broncos have emphasized the run game and well right now the Raiders are tied for 24th in the league in yards per attempt allowed and 17th in total rushing yards. So at least looking at that it seems like the Rushing Defense is not the strongest. So far with Osweiler in the Broncos have been averaging over 150 yards rushing a game so makes sense to just keep pounding the football and then off of that setting up for the play action boot action that Kubiak is so famous for.

I would also add that good chance the Broncos do this as a way to shorten the game. Right now the Broncos have 17 players on our injured list (Raiders have 9). We are about as banged up as we have been all year so makes sense to limit the number of snaps in the game and play for a lower scoring game that favors our defense.

Defensively not sure I change up much of what we have been doing. I mean we are 1st in total yards, sacks, passing defense, and 2nd in points allowed. Seems to be what we are doing is working. Throw in thankfully our greatest weakness on defense is that against the TE position and well right now Oakland hasn't really shown much from that position. Really comes down to can our Front-7 continue to get lots of pressure on Carr. Thankfully we finally have DeMarcus Ware expected to play this week so added depth to the pass rush should help out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be easy I can tell you that much. Division games no matter how good or bad either team is always seem to be closer than what people think they will be. I honestly see a game something along the lines of 17-13 as the final score.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am here. Probably won't be on a ton after this today or really up to the game as have a wedding this weekend with the family. I'll try to check in every once in a while though.

As for how do we beat the Raiders...

Well honestly if I am the Broncos I stick very much to the same plan we have seen since Osweiler took over. The Broncos have emphasized the run game and well right now the Raiders are tied for 24th in the league in yards per attempt allowed and 17th in total rushing yards. So at least looking at that it seems like the Rushing Defense is not the strongest. So far with Osweiler in the Broncos have been averaging over 150 yards rushing a game so makes sense to just keep pounding the football and then off of that setting up for the play action boot action that Kubiak is so famous for.

I would also add that good chance the Broncos do this as a way to shorten the game. Right now the Broncos have 17 players on our injured list (Raiders have 9). We are about as banged up as we have been all year so makes sense to limit the number of snaps in the game and play for a lower scoring game that favors our defense.

Defensively not sure I change up much of what we have been doing. I mean we are 1st in total yards, sacks, passing defense, and 2nd in points allowed. Seems to be what we are doing is working. Throw in thankfully our greatest weakness on defense is that against the TE position and well right now Oakland hasn't really shown much from that position. Really comes down to can our Front-7 continue to get lots of pressure on Carr. Thankfully we finally have DeMarcus Ware expected to play this week so added depth to the pass rush should help out.
Right on, enjoy the wedding, those are sort of fun to go too..
So you guys will keep doing what you pretty much are doing now.. Our game plan is to stop the RUN and run the ball.. Once again the trenches will be key in our game.. Mack and Edwards Vs Miller and Ware..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be easy I can tell you that much. Division games no matter how good or bad either team is always seem to be closer than what people think they will be. I honestly see a game something along the lines of 17-13 as the final score.
Yeah, that's what this game has the makings of being.. Defensive battle.. With some big plays on the O side of the ball.. It's great for Carr and the young guys to face a D like one you guys have.. Will use everybody we have against your D..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on, enjoy the wedding, those are sort of fun to go too..
So you guys will keep doing what you pretty much are doing now.. Our game plan is to stop the RUN and run the ball.. Once again the trenches will be key in our game.. Mack and Edwards Vs Miller and Ware..

At this time of year that is pretty much what most games come down to. Teams are less likely to be passing with the change in weather and leaning on the run game. If that is the case then right now statistically the Broncos do have a huge advantage. They are averaging 161 yards per game since Brock took over. That would be 1st in the league if they held to that the entire season. They would also average 4.47 yards per carry which would put them 9th in the league. Compared to Oakland's stats as I already posted earlier.

On the other side of the ball Broncos are 5th in total yards given up rushing and tied for 1st in yards per carry allowed. But any given Sunday hard to tell what is going to happen. Throw in very hard to tell which Murray you get. You have the Murray who went crazy against the Browns to the tune of 139 yards and 5.3 yards per carry and then the Murray that has 28 yards and a 2.2 yards per carry average. He is a bit of a boom or bust type player from what I can see.

Anyway thanks should be a fun weekend. Have a great one Idaho and hopefully we see a great game on Sunday no matter who wins.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey just real quick what is going on with Hudson and now I see that Mack has missed his 2nd practice in a row...Heard anything on their availability for this Sunday?

Also great signing of Crabtree. He has been quite the surprise this year. Very good compliment to your rookie.