• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie RB Kendall Hunter has not yet moved past Anthony Dixon on the depth chart.
As beat writer Matt Barrows points out, a backup 49ers running back has led the NFL in rushing in three of the last four exhibition seasons. Hunter leads the league through three games this year, showing better "north-south" skills than Dixon. The two are neck-and-neck on the depth chart, though we suspect Hunter would get more touches than Dixon should Frank Gore miss time.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather do another type of duel...

:drink:

Are you game!?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 moments from training camp - Inside the 49ers

I liked this part the most:

The two fights. First, Aldon Smith hit Frank Gore helmet-to-helmet and Gore didn’t like the head shot, so he slapped the rookie across his face. Without hesitating, Smith slapped him back, and the whole team loved it. The defense mobbed Smith, and the offense gave Gore high fives. About a minute later, Smith and Gore high-fived each other. Aldon Smith didn’t show up Gore, but he held his ground, and both players maintained their honor. Anthony Dixon tried to show up Patrick Willis a few days later, and the defense made him pay for it. On one play Willis tackled Dixon near the sideline in front of fans. Dixon cracked Willis helmet-to-helmet on the way down, and after the tackle he jumped up and started whooping and hollering at Willis’ expense. This ticked off the defense, so for the rest of the day, whenever Dixon got a handoff they hit him extra hard. Justin Smith planted him on his back, and on the first play the next day, Willis tackled Dixon in the backfield, stripped the ball from him, and twisted his ankle. Dixon didn’t practice for a week after this. He no longer shows up Patrick Willis in practice.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ESPN, Alex Smith named starter for sunday's match vs Hawks....

Get'em!!!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw that. Can Inman's roster projection is probably worth less than any of ours.

So, what are you trying to say, that I should not count on the accuracy of this 'mock roster'???

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, what are you trying to say, that I should not count on the accuracy of this 'mock roster'???

Something like that. I love Zeig in theory, but it's looking like the end of the road for him. I'd be shocked if we keep him.