• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Shark and Stymie provide some intellectual backing. So far all you have done is call me Dean and Bananaman. I expect more from you.
i am talking about the football game ...

not everything revolves around you

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are however citizens and they have this on their side........

Amendment XIV - The United States Constitution
National Constitution Centeramendments/...
Amendment XXVI Right to Vote at Age 18; Amendment XXVII ... Bill of Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment did not ...

And they have every right to vote. So tell me. What are they voting for as residents of a territory with no electoral votes? Nobody is depriving them the right to vote. They just have nothing to vote for in the POTUS election. Like I said, they get to vote in other federal elections because they have a legal say.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am talking about the football game ...

not everything revolves around you

This GAME is Awesome.. and its going into overtime. IM calling the missed XP.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She stated for her kids. How did she get her kids back so quickly with no place to live? I have to question the legitimacy of the statement and the article. She wasn't simply jailed for stealing the food. She was jailed for her past convictions and for being a threat to the public.

You never asked for an example of someone being jailed/imprisoned SIMPLY for stealing food. In fact here's your exact question.

"Show me the American who is in a US prison for stealing food" (See no "simply" anywhere!)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never asked for an example of someone being jailed/imprisoned SIMPLY for stealing food. In fact here's your exact question.

"Show me the American who is in a US prison for stealing food" (See no "simply" anywhere!)

Like I said...she wasn't imprisoned for stealing food. She was placed in jail for being a threat to the public based on prior convictions.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said...she wasn't imprisoned for stealing food. She was placed in jail for being a threat to the public based on prior convictions.

You might have said it, but it was not what you wrote!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So shoplifting food to feed your KIDS now makes you a menace to society??

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something like that is so far from his comfort zone that he will never be able to relate

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have the same rights we have. They can move to a state with electoral votes and vote in the election.

I also just read they do not pay personal federal income taxes.

That's the fall back, isn't it, don't like it there? move, right? Is that really in line with the supposed spirit of this country? It is basically saying, let's be fair here and not there. Is that really what you want to defend?

If so, let's do this.......Let's stop paying all of those states that receive more federal dollars than they pay into the federal coffers, then if and when they fail or complain about that, we'll just tell them....Hey, assholes, move to a state that that has been supporting your asses for all of these years.

BTW: Churches are exempt from federal taxes too, what's your point? they vote, in fact due to a very recent SC ruling they get two votes if they incorporate. (RE: Corporations are people too)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the fall back, isn't it, don't like it there? move, right? Is that really in line with the supposed spirit of this country? It is basically saying, let's be fair here and not there. Is that really what you want to defend?

Arent we trying to build a wall to prevent people from doing just that?? Oh right, those are MEXICAN Mexicans, Puerto Rican Mexicans can come here, and just be called Mexicans. :thumb:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no point having a conversation with a brick wall

The interesting thing is........I'm not ready to give up on him because I believe that the country simply cannot afford to divide willingly or unwittingly over racism and racist ideals. It (racism) will lead of this nation's total destruction from within. We are already seeing how outside forces have used social media to influence the election of a nationalist or to be fair, someone with nationalistic ideals by energizing then inflaming those very same things.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By then, we had no reason to want them as a state.

Exactly......and why? because they would more than likely vote blue state....or less politely put, against those who are hell bent to "Make 1940-50's America Great again"

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing is........I'm not ready to give up on him because I believe that the country simply cannot afford to divide willingly or unwittingly over racism and racist ideals. It (racism) will lead of this nation's total destruction from within. We are already seeing how outside forces have used social media to influence the election of a nationalist or to be fair, someone with nationalistic ideal by energizing then inflaming those very same things.

wasted energy is wasted energy

from my position he is the outlier

i dont want to be rude ... so i will stop there

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arent we trying to build a wall to prevent people from doing just that?? Oh right, those are MEXICAN Mexicans, Puerto Rican Mexicans can come here, and just be called Mexicans. :thumb:

Si Señor!

Status
Not open for further replies.