• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, even sharkinva has basically told you that he has zero respect for you based on what you have posted here.

Sharkinva, who you have thoughtfully debated for years, since ESPN, says he cant come here any more based on the garbage that has been posted on this message board.

Have any thoughts on your role in the exodus of previously respected posters like sharkinva from the message board you oversee?

yeah i do and i think i can fix that easily and painlessly . now i could say alot of things , some hurtful and true but that isnt needed

i will say that if you cant debate your POV , and respond to the moronic stuff posted by people who differ from you then you are making the right choice in leaving .

i know what i think about that but again there is no need to throw gas on a fire

i can say that because people take their collective balls and go home doesnt mean anything about the content but speaks volumes about other things

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see this was one of my fears about the politics board . this is why i so often said use the SportsHoopla forum (politics ) . because in the end it would turn into an insult fest and people would get hurt feelings about a political POV

you following the redskins team shouldnt be affected about how people here feel about politics . it should be separate. and fans all over the US of the skins have differing opinions on politics . you lost respect for them too ?

i dont expect to change anyones mind unless they are open to it . you shouldnt either

all to often pride makes owning up to things impossible

your politics doesnt affect my friendship with you or anyone else here and the reverse should also be true

if it does then i cant help you or anyone else for that matter

but what i can do is just end the thread and ban politics from the board

now quote me if i am wrong but i am fairly certain when i shut down this thread before you were one of the ones who wanted it back . you said you liked talking with the people here because you valued their opinions

i mentioned about simply posting on regular threads but you said you couldnt do that because as long as snyder owns the team it will always be the same

i post on regular threads and i think it keeps things in perspective . perhaps you should try that . but if you cant bring yourself to do that there is nothing i can do

i am going to mull it over but i think i am going to simply close the thread and ban politics from the board
You should delete thread as I have advocated because it really does serve no purpose at all... since Trump took office (funny, everyone acted civil when a democrat was in office,,, funny the difference in partys)... we have been battling our opinions and have changed nothing. They will believe what their networks tell them and we will believe what our networks tell us. I wouldn't worry about Shark or anyone... not like we're neighbors. His problem not anyone elses. I could care less I havent swayed anyone... he apparently is butt hurt. Delete the thread,,, if no one post on redskin stuff so be it. Life goes on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is now a closed thread . no one can comment on it at all except moderators

i could delete it and some of you would lose your post counts .

i will edit the rules and politics will no longer be allowed here on the redskins board

if you wish to chat then PM me . . any threads started commenting on this threads ultimate demise will be deleted

anyone who left is of course welcome back but i trusted you guys to act like adults but it didnt turn out that way

to many hurt feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.