• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5, this quote is why @Skins2021 mentions your age. "If you're not a liberal at age 25 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at age 35 you have no brain". That pretty much sums it up

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5, this quote is why @Skins2021 mentions your age. "If you're not a liberal at age 25 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at age 35 you have no brain". That pretty much sums it up

So what if you are over 50, a conservative, but also realize we just elected a demagogue determined to change the direction of America with a blue print from 100 years ago?? At the end of the day I agree with age comes wisdom, but there are some folks that are world wise and reality challenged. Trumps immigration plan is the JOhnson Reed act all over. He just switched out Latino, Black and Muslim for Southern and Eastern Europe.

Dont think so... look up the Johnson Reed act, look into who it excluded, and more importantly WHY.

Who Was Shut Out?: Immigration Quotas, 1925-1927

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they? Has that been concluded? The FBI tried to influence the election in favor of Hillary and used those tactics to illegally find out about possible Russian meddling.

Well, the investigation has been going on for more than a year now. Meanwhile, the evidence being collected shows Hillary should be behind bars or at least being investigated impartially, as should Comey, Holder, Jarrett, Rice, and Obama.

Obama did try to help. It is all coming out but will they let it hit the top.

Yes it has. Much more so than that the FBI did.

Also the head of the FBI likely had a lot to do with Trump being elected sooo

Where are you getting that this was found out illegally?

So they should all be getting investigated but not trump...? Oh boy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their prayers have been answered apparently

5762831e1500002f001b9b81.jpg

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you need to read up on the IG report because there was n collusion . and 2 years into it there isnt any evidence of it . obama put spies into an oppositions party campaign to dig up dirt . the fisa warrant was tainted

stop listening to left wing talking points and catch up on what is really happening with that investigation and the FBI's attempt to fix an election

I think im quite well read on it thanks. And something tells me ive been reading less partisan reports on it than you.

Just yikes. You are parroting every right wing excuse yet accusing me of being a left wing parrot. A bit ironic i think.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- or communism. They do not like individualism. Ayn Rand the smallest minority is the individual.

2- I believe most of these scientists come to predetermined conclusions that is what the people paying them want them to say.

6- Why is that unusually cruel? Are they breaking the law? Did they endanger their children? Doesn’t the law actually call, or at least allow, for imprisonment? It also calls for children to be separated from their parents.

7- It is a small percentage. But the economy is still needing it. I would be all for reducing government spending to fix the inflated economy.

11- Yet they shouldn’t be. They are also easily replaced.

12- Absolutely. It is far less and at private Christian organizations. Now if they don’t take a dime of government funding, I am OK with bias. Realistically, education should be about the facts, not the conclusions.

Conspiracy theories can be backed with evidence frequently.

1 - uhhhhhh thats kinda like saying the right wants facism.

2 - right. So another conspiracy theory.

6 - well considering it was a trump policy to start emphasizing that something tells me no they dont have to be doing that. Breaking the law isnt an excuse to be cruel.

7 - is it? Im all for cutting spending though

11 - yea just throw out these humans and get some new ones. We didn't like the old humans anyways.

12 - well i can say my education was about the facts not the conclusions.

And yes sometimes conspiracy theories come true. But its rare and theres a reason they have a bad rap - because theyre almost always foolish.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? or was it wikileaks ? or was it Podesta ? or Comey ? or was it a sexual predator husband ? or was a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures ? was it subpoena violation? or was it the corrupt foundation ? or was it the congressional lies ? or was it the Benghazi bungle ? or was it pay for play ? or was it travel gate scandal ? or was it whitewater scandal ? or the Cattle Gate scandal ? Or the Trooper Gate scandal ? Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money ? Or Comey's investigation ? Or her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation ? Or was it stealing debate questions ? Was it forensically deleting 30,000 emails ? The secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder ? Was it calling half the USA deplorable ? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders ? Was it the Vince Foster murder ? The Jennifer Flowers assault ? The Jennifer Flowers settlement ? The Paula Jones law suit ? The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement ? The lie about taking on sniper fire ? The impeachment ? The 6 billion $ she "lost" when in charge of the state dept ? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich ? Or was it because she is a hateful & lying? Stealing from Haiti? Unethical lawyer who got fired from her 1st job? Defending a Chester?
Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

Sure hillary was an awful candidate. Thats why she lost.

But you could easily just as long (probably longer) a paragraph detailing all the awful things about trump so im not sure what your point is.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you want to take political advice from meaningless quotes rather than facts and reason well...good luck.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU know, I also wonder about the disdain for what is called the MSM...

4. 21st Century Fox — $18.67 billion in media revenue
55db418ebd86ef10008b566c-750-563.jpg
21st Century Fox
21st Century Fox owns the huge Fox Broadcasting and Fox Sports television companies, plus STAR India, and it has a 39% stake in British broadcasting company Sky.

The company's canble network programming division increased revenues by 12.2% in 2015 to a record $13.8 billion.

ZenithOptimedia does not include revenues from Fox's filmed entertainment or direct broadcast statellite television segments in its estimate.

How is the 4th largest News organization in the world some how NOT mainstream??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? A mole inside a campaign? Illegal warrants? OK then. Russia paid for fake news.

Not really. If he had simply done his job and arrested Hillary, she would be an afterthought. Also, there was enough hate already for Hillary to where that did not matter.

Omission of where they got the information. Bought and paid for by the other campaign from foreign operatives without telling the judge.

Actually yes. What they go at on Trump, if anything was acquired illegally.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So BIll Shine (Former head of Fox News) Hired as White House Communications director.

So now its out in the open that Fox News has ZERO credibility as an unbiased News Organization.

Thank you and good night.

mic-drop.png

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - uhhhhhh thats kinda like saying the right wants facism.

2 - right. So another conspiracy theory.

6 - well considering it was a trump policy to start emphasizing that something tells me no they dont have to be doing that. Breaking the law isnt an excuse to be cruel.

7 - is it? Im all for cutting spending though

11 - yea just throw out these humans and get some new ones. We didn't like the old humans anyways.

12 - well i can say my education was about the facts not the conclusions.

And yes sometimes conspiracy theories come true. But its rare and theres a reason they have a bad rap - because theyre almost always foolish.

1- Except the left wants facism. They want the government to shut down thoughts they don’t like, they called for Obama to rule by EO and be a dictator, and they would love to destroy free enterprise and take control of all means.

2- Common sense. You can create the results people want you to create with information.

6- It was Trump’s policy to enforce the law. I agree.

7- No politician has the courage to tell the truth about our economy.

11- Exactly. Throw out the law breakers and get some legal immigrants in.

12- Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Maybe you should question people more and trust less.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A mole inside a campaign? Illegal warrants? OK then. Russia paid for fake news.

Not really. If he had simply done his job and arrested Hillary, she would be an afterthought. Also, there was enough hate already for Hillary to where that did not matter.

Omission of where they got the information. Bought and paid for by the other campaign from foreign operatives without telling the judge.

Actually yes. What they go at on Trump, if anything was acquired illegally.

An informant investigating ties to Russia is not a mole. And considering ties were known to exist and have been found it seems pretty defensible.

Where are you getting illegal warrants from?

You don't think that had any impact on the election?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fiveth...etter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/amp/

That is not true. Nothing was acquired illegally as far as i can tell. (Except possibly the presidency - badum tsss :thumb:)

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Except the left wants facism. They want the government to shut down thoughts they don’t like, they called for Obama to rule by EO and be a dictator, and they would love to destroy free enterprise and take control of all means.

2- Common sense. You can create the results people want you to create with information.

6- It was Trump’s policy to enforce the law. I agree.

7- No politician has the courage to tell the truth about our economy.

11- Exactly. Throw out the law breakers and get some legal immigrants in.

12- Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Maybe you should question people more and trust less.

1 - No it doesnt. And trump seems to be a wannabe dictator himself.

2 - Whatever you say man. You've made up your mind.

6 - That's a bad justification for bad actions.

7 - What?

11 - Except those people are good people with lives and families here helping to build america. And trump and his cronies dont want to get legal immigrants in. They want to cut that too.

12 - No not everything. Just some things.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7 - What?

11 - Except those people are good people with lives and families here helping to build america. And trump and his cronies dont want to get legal immigrants in. They want to cut that too.

IM still wondering how... accept people for their differences, embrace those differences.. and dont exclude people because they are different than you racially, religiously or politically makes democrats this

Definition of fascism
: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
  • early instances of army fascism and brutality
  • —J. W. Aldridge
So fearless leader is toadying up to fascist dictators, making comments that he wishes HIS people respected him like KJU's people respect (read fear) him

And Democrats are the fascists??

171203103431-sotu-cartoonion-00005601.jpg

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An informant investigating ties to Russia is not a mole. And considering ties were known to exist and have been found it seems pretty defensible.

Where are you getting illegal warrants from?

You don't think that had any impact on the election?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fiveth...etter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/amp/

That is not true. Nothing was acquired illegally as far as i can tell. (Except possibly the presidency - badum tsss :thumb:)

I would say Hillary had much greater ties. Let’s talk Bill giving 500k speeches in Russia after Hillary gave Russia 20% of our uranium. No judge would have granted a FISA warrant of a political campaign if the key information was bought and paid for by the opposition from a foreign operative. This ommission makes the warrant illegal.

The letter had no bearing because we all already knew of her wrongdoing. We don’t need the FBI to tell us what we already know.

Is collusion actually illegal? The answer is NO.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7 - What?

1- How does Trump seem like a dictator? He wants Congress to do its job.

6- Hold on. Let me get this straight. You think doing your job according to the Constitution is a poor justification?

7- The only way we will ever see the economy where it should be is to stop the excessive spending the government does and keep taxes where they are.

11- Except they all willfully broke the law. Trump didn’t say stop immigrants from coming in. He said let them earn it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM still wondering how... accept people for their differences, embrace those differences.. and dont exclude people because they are different than you racially, religiously or politically makes democrats this

Definition of fascism
: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
  • early instances of army fascism and brutality
  • —J. W. Aldridge
So fearless leader is toadying up to fascist dictators, making comments that he wishes HIS people respected him like KJU's people respect (read fear) him

And Democrats are the fascists??

Don’t exclude people because they are different than you

racially...Black Caucus, Black Panthers, ***** Scholarship Fund, Affirmative Action

Religiously...Hillary called for Christians to change their faith, Obama said Catholic School is divisive, and God forbid you actually believe homosexuality is a sin.

Politically...like banning Trump supporters from restaurants or Maxine calling for harassment which we know will escalate into violence.

Obama quotes...”I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."
“The Constitution is deeply flawed.”

Let’s be fair...does it sound like half the population gives him any respect?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t exclude people because they are different than you

racially...Black Caucus, Black Panthers, ***** Scholarship Fund, Affirmative Action

Religiously...Hillary called for Christians to change their faith, Obama said Catholic School is divisive, and God forbid you actually believe homosexuality is a sin.

Politically...like banning Trump supporters from restaurants or Maxine calling for harassment which we know will escalate into violence.

Obama quotes...”I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."
“The Constitution is deeply flawed.”

Let’s be fair...does it sound like half the population gives him any respect?

You do realize that there have been White and Latino members of The Black Panthers and Affirmative Action effects not only blacks, but women, Latinos and those with physical disabilities as well.

The hypocrisy in the Trump Party is getting deeper by the second. So glad we have Donald to save us from the rest of the scary world.

Status
Not open for further replies.